Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
**A new face, a new friend**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Mason Heavyhoof trotted through the early morning air, enjoying the cool sensations that it brought with it. he snorted slightly and grinned looking up at the sun, nodding slightly and giving silent thanks to their majesties, before focusing once more on the road ahead of him and the winding path it led. if he remembered correctly, his destination was not far way if the orchard he could see off in the distance was any indication. just one more hill and... THERE!

he looked out over a quaint village and smiled, soon if he was luckey, he would be calling this town Home.

Ponyville.

reaching in to his saddlebag he pulled out a small sheef of papers and a sealed scroll, Mason stood and looked at it for a moment, remembering that he was supposed to deliver this to the mayor soon after he arrived.

stuffing it back in to his pack he rolled his broad shoulders, readjusting the weight of his bags and his trusty warhammer. pausing for a moment he looked over at the weapon he carried, thinking about its history... and his own...

" hopefuly there will be nothing but rocks and buildings in our future..." he said to nopony in particular, his deep voice rumbeling slightly. a slight grin on his face. one could hope... that was a sobering thought...

shaking his head, Mason broke himself out of the funk he seemed intent on slipping in to and breaking in to a gallop he quickly made his way down and in to the town. taking note of the other residents as the went about there lives he nodded a polite greeting to them as he wandered through the streets.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:48 pm
Autha Quill used her magic to levatate her most recent book in front of her: Scribe or Reason.
She was very focused on her current page, but somepony caught her eye. He looked new. Surely she would have remembered a face like his!
She was usually shy, but she had promised her coltfriend Bonfire, who worked at the fire station, that she would try to be more outgoing. She placed her book into her saddlebag and trotted over to the stranger. She smiled at him and said, "Hello! How are you today?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:54 pm
Bonfire was in the city hall obtaining the money for the fire station's upkeep. Nothing too bad had broken, but there were a few floorboards that had broken and needed to be repaired. He wondered if he'd be able to swing a payment for an entire new lay of flooring. Probably not. He'd need to know someone who specializes in this stuff to be able to do it on his own. "I wish Mayor Mare would hurry..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Mason heard somepony call out a greeting and doing only what was right and proper turned to face the speaker, finding himself in the presence of a young lady he nodded a polite greeting and replied "Greetings ma'am, Im doing well." looking to around himself once more before focusing on the mare before him he said " I guess im a bit lost though. I'm trying to find the mayors office, if you could point me in the right direction I would be much obliged, Ms...?" cocking his head to the side Mason frowned slightly before letting out a small chuckle. "Im not in the town for an hour yet and Im already being inpolite, My name is Mason Heavyhoof, Ma'am, its a pleasure to make your aquaintence." he finished offering out a hoof to shake.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:24 pm
Autha obliged and responded, "Oh, forgive me! My name is Autha Quill. It is wonderful to make your aquaintence, Mason. As for the mayor's office, you are quite close. I could lead you there, if you so wish."
How kind he seems! And here I was beginning to think that chivalry was long gone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:38 pm
((What about Bonfire? mad I made it pretty clear that he's a chivalrous pony as well. crying ))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm
Mason smiled at Autha's offer and nodded his head " thank you very much Miss Quill, and it would be most appreciated." he replied stepping to the side and giving way so that she could lead on as the two began there walk, Mason continued to look around and take note of buildings that stood out from the others, taking note of a building that seemed to be constructed out of gingerbread and pastry off in the distance as well as a particularly tall pink building, designed much like a carousel the last building (?) which caught his eye seemed to be a tree. focusing once more on Autha he said " So Miss Quill, what is it that you do around here?" he asked makeing polite conversation as they continued on there way.

when the arrived at the Mayors office, Mason turned to face Autha once more and said " Thank you once again Miss Quill, it was a pleasure meeting you. oh and if you ever need some pony to build somthing, Im your horse." resisting the urge to snap to attention like one would in the guard, Mason bowed politely before turning and opening the door in front of him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Mayors office stood near the one of the borders of Ponyville a tall structure with multiple ponies entering and leaving on there own business.

the main doors open in to a large Foyer with multiple desks and attendents greating and organizing the people in the building.

several comfortable sitting areas are scattered about some occupied with ponies relaxing or talking about some form of business while others remained empty.

a stair case leads upstairs to the offices and meeting rooms of the mayor, her private chambers are contained on the third floor of the building.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:21 pm
((Bonfire is one of the few chivalrous ponies. whee ))

Autha nodded and smiled back at him as he went on his way. "Look for me in the library, should you need to!" she called.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:28 pm
The Mayor exited her office with a sack of bits destined for Bonfire. Upon exiting, however, she noticed Mason by the door. Excited, she called him over.
"Oh! Sir! You must be Mason! Over here, please!" she called.

Bonfire turned in curiosity to the pony being called over.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:59 pm
Masons head snapped in the direction that he had heard his name called to see an older pony with a silver mane standing over by one of the larger offices. Recognizing Mayor Mare for who she was, Mason nodded politely to the receptionist who he was about to talk to before saying " Well that seems to be taken care of." with a slight smile. stepping away from the desk he made his way over to the Mayor. glancing at the sack that she was carrying, he caught the telltale clink of bits from the bag, glancing around he noticed a red pony who had the look of a servicepony about him off to the side who seemed to be focusing on them, " yes ma'am Im Mason, Did I come at a bad time? you seem to be a bit busy." he said glancing between the Mayor and the red pony.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 pm
"Oh! My apologies, Bonfire." The Mayor said.
"Here's the bits for the fire station. I hope you use it wisely! I've heard you shoot off a few comments here and there about how much you'd like to get around to remodeling your floor."

Bonfire smiled.
"Thanks, Mayor." He said.
Bonfire looked over to the large pony an smiled.

"Ah! Wait just a moment!" The mayor said in a spur of the moment idea.
"Mason, this is Bonfire. He's Ponyville's resident Firepony. He's saved many ponies on many different occasions and is considered a hero even by Princess Celestia herself!"
This resulted in a shy blush from Bonfire.
"As you just heard, Bonfire wants to re-lay his floor, and as he's told me before, he's not the best at construction. I think a good way for you to get acquainted with our lovely town would be by helping your fellow pony! What do you say?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 am
Mason listened to the conversation between the mayor and red pony taking note of the mentioned flooring job it would certainly help get me on my hooves here to get a job right quick. ill have to get his name... mason noted.

Almost as if the mayor could hear his thoughts, the Mayor introduced Mason to Bonfire, explaining the horses situation as well.

turning to the red pony Mason nodded and in a respectful tone said "Its a pleasure to meet you in pony, Bonfire." holding out a hoof to shake before continuing "and if you would have it I would be more than happy to help you with your rennovations. just give me a time and a place and I can give you an estimate, though i have to admit it might take me some time to gather the materials that I would need."

turning his attention to the mayor once more Mason said. " im always ready to lend a helping hoof Mayor Mare, and it sounds like a great idea, and Miss Mayor, the Princess asked my to deliver this to you" setting down his saddle bag and other carried items with an audible thunk, Mason rummeged around in the bag for a moment before pulling out the papers before passing them to the Mare.

the bundle contained several articles, Working Permits for Mason, Zoning for construction of a small house and workshop off near an older quarry as well as a letter of introduction, announcing Masons former rank as Captain of the Guard and service record.

the sealed scroll contained a royal writ approving several changes to the budget as well as a small note to continue the good work in Ponyville.

After passing off this bundle Mason he said "Thank you for your time Mayor Mare."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm
The Mare nodded and took the papers.

Bonfire smiled at Mason.
"If you can meet me tomorrow at Sweet Apple Acres, I'll be there. Sound good?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:45 pm
Mason nodded to Bonfire and said " Ill be sure to be there." turning to leave he stopped for a moment to ask " could either of you recommend me to an inn?"  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games