Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:42 am
Weapons Filled Chamber match
Jarel Damone vs Draze  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:10 pm
As the chamber lowers down, the crowd looks at the monstrous structure and all its glory. With the Strobe lights pulsating at such a frantic pace, it's hard to see all the weapons at first. But each chamber pod holds trashcans, street signs, kendo sticks, sledgehammers, chairs, light tubes, cheese graters, and other barbaric weapons, while on top of the pods are containers of Lighter fluid, thumbtacks, and matches. Lastly, there are the steel walkways that each hold a 10 foot ladder, and two tables as the structure is finally at ring floor. The crowd is now cheering as they know they're in for a treat as the arena is pitch black except for the stage which is emitting a glow of Red and Gold before this song begins to play:

In This Moment - The Gun Show

As the song is starting to pick up, sparks and smoke are shooting up from the top of the stage, and down from the titantron before......

Welcome To The Gun Show !!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Out from behind the smoke and sparks comes none other than Draze! He Throws eight punches causing red pyrotechnics to blast behind him, before creating his Roaring Dragon Arm Taunt to cause Gold pyrotechnics to go off in front of him. As he walks down the ramp towards the chamber, he smiles a bit while nodding his head, ready to finally beat Jarel. he then enters the structure while taking off his crown and armored cloak.

"the Following contest is the Weapons filled Chamber match, and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 275lbs, he is the Dragons Haze........ DRRAAAZZZZEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draze now paces the structure as he waits for his legendary opponent.

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm
the lights dim down and System by Chester Bennington begins to play. Torches placed along the sides of the ramp light up as the fans look to the entrance to see who the music belongs to

You fell away,
What more can I say?
The feelings evolved,
I won't let it out,
I can't replace...
Your screaming face,
Feeling the sickness inside

Jarel Damone steps out onto the stage and the fans erupt in cheers.

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 328 pounds, Jarel Damone!"

Why won't you die?
Your blood in mine…
We'll be fine…
Then your body will be mine

The Dragon heads down the ramp, his demeanor stoic

So many words
Can't describe my face
This feeling's evolved
So soon to break out
I can't relate
to a happy state
feeling the blood run inside

Coming to the end of the ramp, he stops and looks around the arena before moving forward and stepping up onto the apron, then into the ring over the top rope

Why is everything so ******** hard for me?
Keep me down to what you think I should be!
Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry?
Keep on trying I’ll not die so easily

Jarel stands in the center of the ring, looking around the arena again, the silver Dragon symbol lowered to the ring just above him. He raises his fist as blue pyro rains down around the ring. As the music dies out on the chorus, the symbol rises back into the rafters and he removes his coat and turns to face Draze  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:53 pm
And as Draze came to the center of the ring, he simply looked into the eyes of Jarel. Draze saw Destruction and Dominance in the eyes of the Dragon, while Draze's eyes were showing defiance and confidence. And as the bell then rang, the crowd was now going ape s**t as Draze began to circle around in the ring, hoping Jarel would join in, Before Draze would then move in for the lock up!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:30 am
Jarel goes into the lock up and quickly goes to bring Draze into a side headlock  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 am
Draze is brought into the side headlock, as he goes to push Jarel off into the ropes!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm
Jarel is shoved to the ropes and promptly rebounds, looking to take Draze to the mat with a shoulder block  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:44 pm
Draze is hit with the shoulder block, as he is taken down to his back, He waits to see if Jarel will take to the ropes again....  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:22 pm
believe it or not, jarel can be fairly traditional, and as such he does take to the ropes, looking to catch Draze with another shoulder block when he gets up  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:33 pm
Draze flips to his stomach as Jarel goes over, before rolling onto his back and kipping up, and then leaving his feet, hoping to catch Jarel with a Lou Thesz Press and some punches!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:18 pm
Jarel is taken down with the Thesz press and caught with some punches early on. he looks to reach up and shove draze off so that he can once again get to his feet  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 pm
Draze is shoved off as he rolls backwards back to his feet. Draze now charges in, looking to drop Kick Jarel towards the ropes!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:54 pm
the dropkick also connects, knocking the Dragon back against the ropes  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:25 pm
And As Draze gets back to his feet, he charges to Jarel, looking to clothesline him to the steel floor outside the ring!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 pm
at this, Jarel ducks, looking to instead back body drop draze over the top rope to the seel  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff