Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
MITB Match Preview: Why I'll win!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Sexytimes

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 am
((If you're in this card's MITB match, you're no doubt reading this now. Just to spice up this short-card Wrestlemania event, I thought it would be fun for each one of us to post a brief video package from our characters in this thread. Obviously, I'll go first.))

As the first video package of the night opens, Lester Cryden is staring coldly into the camera, his fear of public speaking not even a factor for him when he's alone like this.

"There's been a lot of speculation amongst the WWF universe about my odds in tonight's match. About how I'm a bad bet, all because I've never been involved in a Ladder match before. And maybe they're right. Maybe they have a point about that. Or maybe, they've just forgotten who I am. So if it's slipped your mind just who Lester Cryden is, I'm here to remind you. Lester Cryden is the man who's first professional match was a triple threat match, and he made both of his opponents tap out. Lester Cryden is the man who entered the Royal Rumble first, lasted the longest of everyone involved, and would have won if he hadn't been cheated. Lester Cryden is the man who faced two of the scariest people in the WWF, the Dramone brothers, in an over-the-top-rope match, and eliminated them both single-handedly. And I was so pumped afterwards, so focused, that I could have done it all over again. You wanna know why? It's because I THRIVE when the odds are stacked against me. That's why tonight, I'm going to be walking out of Wrestlemania with the Money in the Bank briefcase. And my message for the four heads I'll be stepping on to get there... Nohing personal. you're just not good enough to stand up against The First Lester Cryden."

Lester's video package fades out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:18 pm
The second video package began playing, showing Cyrus Darke looking into the camera.

"Everybody thinks that because I've only been here for a year, that I'm the underdog. That I don't have a chance to win a match against four veterans, let alone a Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania. But, that is why I should be the favorite to win tonight. Because just like my idol, the Rated-R Superstar Edge, I will prove that I have what it takes to do the impossible. And once I win Money in the Bank, and become the Undisputed Champion, I will usher in an era. An era that is Rated-Darke."

Cyrus' video package fades out.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am
Boxer walked out onto the stage with no music or introduction.

"If they want to make crappy video promos let them, I work better in front of a crowd. I'm going to win money in the bank, there isn't anyone in this match more deserving then me, everyone knows that I am a future champion. I've defeated previous world champions and as far as I am concerned I should be awarded the briefcase. I am putting the champion on notice. I will cash in this briefcase whenever I want, I don't have the patience to be waiting till next years wrestlemania or any other set date."

Boxer sat down and cracked his neck.

"I'm going to win because I'm better then the competitors and I will prove it tonight. Ladder matches are brutal, they require endurance and stamina. None of the other competitors have what I have. I am the "it" factor of this match. I will become you're Mr. Money in the Bank. Thank you."

Boxer got up and walked off stage.

"Que the next package"  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces