Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Roleplay Construction
**When Souls Awaken**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm
Melinon Sprit was walking around his house, the one that had been left to him by his parents when they passed of natural causes. He was trying to decide what to do when two small orbs of light entered the room, "Why hello there. You two are new aren't you? Welcome to the mortal plane." he says, smiling. The two orbs materialize into a middle age man and woman, each superbly beautiful in their own right. "Yes sir. We escaped here just last night. We were wondering if we could hold safe home here?" asks the man.

((I gotta hit the sack, so just post and go about your usual lives. This literally takes place minutes after the end of "Rotten Fruit." So ad-lib a bit until I get on tomorrow after Airsoft.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:32 pm
((Um, this should have gone in construction. There are a bunch of other RPs waiting to be RPed in))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:29 am
((Trust me, it's ready to go, I just ran out of time to continue it. I'm in the middle of playing right now, so I can't continue it until I get home. I just wanted to get it out before another was posted and the spot taken.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:53 am
(That's not what I meant. I meant there are already RPs waiting in line. You just basically let this RP cut to the front of the line. I understand your excitement for this RP, but it's gonna have to wait. Other people want to start their RPs.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 am
((Yeah, there are four or five main rps already in construction. You gotta take a number and wait like everybody else.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:55 am
((Oh sonuvabitch. I went back on my word for a second time in a week period. I appologize, I completely forgot that we had an order. My bad. I'll move it now. I wasn't thinking, and I was rushed/overexcited.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am
((Aw! *huggles* It's okay. Easy mistake that is even easier to fix. smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:01 pm
((I know, and thank you, But it was a rule that I co-created, a rule that I should know by heart. A rule that I should enforce, not break. I need to quit getting so distracted, and focus on what I'm doing. I've been screwing up far too often than I should. I'm just becoming ignorant.))

((Also, I this does give me the possibility to modify it, and come up with a better, more complete introduction. I feel that having Mel and the two spirits already knowing eachother, meaning that this would now be taking place a month later, would allow for a more fluid intro, and would allow people to get involved sooner.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Roleplay Construction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas