Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Oh, the places you'll go!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The place I'd most like to visit is...
  ...in Europe
  ...in the Middle East
  ...in North America
  ...in Central or South America
  ...in Asia
  ...in Australia, New Zealand, or Oceania
  ...in Africa
  ...Antarctica
  ...space!
  ...another dimension
View Results

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:50 pm
I've been planning a trip to Finland for some time now (I've wanted to go since high-school), and I'm finally working out all the details. It's exciting, and I'll be going by myself for about 3 weeks.

The whole thing got me thinking, "I wonder where the GGSAers would travel, if time/money was no object?"

So, guys, is there somewhere you've always wanted to visit? Where is it? Why do you want to go? I would imagine that a lot of people have a whole list of places that they'd love to visit.

In a similar vein, where have you travelled already? I'd love to hear about your adventures and places that you've seen, even if they might seem mundane to you. biggrin

PS:
If there are any Finns in the guild, or others who have visited the country, do you have any words of advice or suggestions for places to see? I'm still working out my exact itinerary, but the general idea is to see Helsinki, Porvoo, Turku (maybe a day trip to Naantali), Uusikaupunki, and Tampere.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm
I plan to go to Japan in a couple of years.  

Yoseisame

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 pm
Yoseisame

For any reason in particular? Also, is there anywhere specific in Japan that you'd like to visit?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:34 pm
Taeryyn
Yoseisame

For any reason in particular? Also, is there anywhere specific in Japan that you'd like to visit?

I don't really why, I just love Japan. I plan to "Teach English as a Second Language", so where ever they send me. I would love to go to Tokyo as well.  

Yoseisame

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:38 pm
Yoseisame
Taeryyn
Yoseisame

I don't really why, I just love Japan. I plan to "Teach English as a Second Language", so where ever they send me. I would love to go to Tokyo as well.

I have family in Nagoya, although I've never been. I would like to see the place my grandmother immigrated from, but the sheer expense (not to mention the large list of other destinations I'd rather visit) will probably prevent me from going.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Id love to go back and see more of Europe! Though I wouldn't mind going to the middle east somewhere, id love to touch up my Arabic a little more!  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 pm
I'd probably pay a visit to my sister[Not my sister by birth, but my chosen sister]Doris in Germany.

Then to the brothers, Sky and Matty in England.

Weather permitting, I'll jet over to Canada to see Brian and cosplay with him.

AND if I want to press my luck, a trip to Singapore.  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games