Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Contract Of A Lifetime ((Reserved)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:39 pm
Meet Zarin. Zarin is like any normal kid, though he has no family, friends, or anyone to talk to for that matter. You see, Zarin is the last survivor of a raid on his village. He has been wanting revenge on the bandits that killed his entire village. Now, one day, Zarin opens the door of his wood cabin to find a book lying on the steps. He opens it and draws a diagram that is pictured in the book. He cuts his thumb and drips some of his blood in the circle and summons a demon by the name of _____. Now meet ______. She doesn't take too kindly to humans. But, she senses something different in Zarin. She pretends to hate him since they formed a contract, but what are her true feelings? Will Zarin finally get revenge on the bandits?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic: User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm
Can reserve for me please? :O i shall make the girl!  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Can reserve for me please? :O i shall make the girl!

Alright. The spot is all yours.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm
bigbubz1
Thank you!

Name: Star Hex
Bio: What's to say? She's a demon, not a storybook!
Pic: User Image  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:52 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

((I'll start us off))

It was like any normal morning. Zarin was up fixing breakfast for himself and Star. It had been about a week or so since Zarin first summoned Star. I don't know what's with her, but she's been treating me like dirt since I summoned her and made a contract with her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 pm
bigbubz1

User Image

Star Hex

Star tossled her hair in her hands as she tiredly walked down the halls of her new home and to the living room. Hey, what are you feeding me today, Hmm? She asked as she flopped on the couch and switched on the T.V. Wow. I can't believe the rubbage you humans watch. Music channels. Cartoons. Wow. Even p*rn. When will this get any more boring? Let's watch a horror movie! Star smiled as she made herself levitate in air. Her pet bunnies (Let me remind you they are stuffed bunnies she made from hand then brung to life.) hopped by her and giggled to eachother.  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

"I'm fixing some omelets and home-fries." Zarin looked over at her levitating and shook his head. "I know that we humans have some rubbage, but I'm pretty sure demons watch the same rubbage we do." He put a omelet and some home-fries on a plate and sat it on the table in front of the couch.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Star laughed and flipped over, though still levitating. And that is where you are wrong, my mortal aquaintance! She laughed. Not EVERY demon does. Just some. Besides. Demons like muah have better things to do.. Or.. I at least USED to. Star rolled her eyes at her current situation. So! Get that food on the table so I can eat! I'm sooo hungry. Star Rolled over yet again, still levitating.  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:34 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Zarin nodded and put it on the table in front of her. She had taken somewhat of a liking to Zarin's cooking. "Do you want anything to drink with that? Orange juice or maybe something else?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Star laughed at his question and her devilish answer. How about letting me drink your soul? Even a numb-brained ghost-of-a-man would be more fun to hang around with than YOU. Star joked, but it sounded like more of an insult. She chomped down on the breakfast, Her razor sharp teeth Cutting up all the bits of food. (Her teeth are like Soul's, If you have ever seen Soul Eater.)  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Zarin sighed and sat down on the couch with her. "Have you decided if you'll help me get revenge on those scums called bandits?" Zarin had tried to defeat them before, but when he attacked, he was lucky to only escape with his back badly scarred.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:00 pm
Star rolled her eyes. Yes, Zarin dear. I will help you defeat those bandits and what-not's... Star decided. After all, I AM in this stupid contract s**t! She cursed, then returned to eating her omolette.  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:24 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Zarin smiled. He knew how much the contract annoyed Star. He heard a knock at the door and went over to answer it. A man in a robe was standing on the porch. Zarin instantly recognized him as the mayor of the next town over. "What can I do for you mayor?"The mayor looked frightened. "It's bandits Zarin, the same ones that attacked your village. They're looking for you."

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff