Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gossip Girl (Accepting needs 2 girls and 3 boys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lillaur

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:12 pm
Hello there upper east siders the one and only gossip girl here. Well I should say the originals gossip girl daughter is here. Now its time to give all the dish on the upper east new privileged children and see if they can beat their parents. This will be the first time all the children will meet in high school since the parents of them have nothing to do with their old high school friends. The first one we’ll be keeping our eyes on is Serena van der Woodsen daughter. I’ve heard she’s way worse then mama was at this age. Already had several scares with being pregnant. A wild child no doubt and the life of the party. Sure to be no dull moment with her around. She’s sure to be a shinning star. Up next will be Blair Waldorf’s twins. Her girl is quite the looker but has a secret that no one knows except me but I’ll let ya on she likes girls. So she’s sure to be heart breaker for some boys. But then again maybe one can convert her to swing both ways. Then there’s Blair’s boy who is charming and a romantic a true prince who has a thing for older woman and has already been in a scandals relationship with a teacher. Then we have Chuck Bass’s daughter. Who I dare say is just like her father in every way. The next is Nate Archibald’s son. He is really into drugs, the party scene and woman. He is surely a bad boy in many ways. Then we come to Dan Humphrey’s daughter and son. Not much to say on them just yet they’re both the lonely types just like dear old daddy. And the last one to watch out for is Georgina Sparks daughter. They better watch out rumor has it she’s worse then her mama.Oh and then there’s me but I’m not saying who my mama or daddy is and who I am because that’s one secret im going to keep.
Xoxoxoxo,
Gossip girl

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 pm
Rules
Romance,drama,backstabbing are highly encouraged
I’m goddess of this roleplay so I can change rules when I see fit
Make pretty post I like colors and pictures
No stealing others ideas
Be active

lillaur

lillaur

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:16 pm
Roles
Serena van der Woodsen daughter~ Kendall Rae van der Woodsen~Taken by me lillaur
Blair Waldorf daughter~Audrey Waldorf~taken by XR0ckS__W0rldSX
Blair Waldorf son~_____ Waldorf~open
Chuck Bass daughter~Felicity "Baby" Bass~taken by XR0ckS__W0rldSX
Nate Archibald son~______ Archibald~open
Dan Humphrey daughter~_____ Humphrey~open
Dan Humphrey son~______ Humphrey~open
Georgina Sparks daughter~_____ Sparks~open
Others upper east siders~unlimited

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:17 pm
Skellies
You can have them set up anyway as long as they have the following in them
Picture here anime please
Hello my name is[/color1]
How dare you ask my age but I’ll tell you im[/color2]
People tend to say im(personality)[/color1]
You want to know my life story okay(bio)[/color2]
I like these types of things[/color1]
I dislike these types of things[/color2]
My role here is (your role)[/color1]
Oh I almost forgot to tell you but my orientation is[/color2]
The one who controls me is (username)[/color1]

PM ALL SKELLIES TO ME WITH GOSSIP GIRL AS THE MESAGE AND IF YOU WANT TO RESEVER A SPOT LET ME KNOW  

lillaur

lillaur

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:32 pm
Accepted Profiles

Kendall Rae van der Woodsen

User Image

"i love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now."

Hello my name is Kendall Rae van der Woodsen
How dare you ask my age but I’ll tell you im 18
People tend to say im the life of the party,outgoing,crazy,wild,flirty very sexual and unpredictable
You want to know my life story okay. I’m the daughter of the former it girl Serena van der Woodsen.I was raised in a nice home and had a ton of freedom.So I did as I pleased.I ended up getting myself in a lot of trouble with boys so I was sent to a all girl boarding school.Where I found something out about myself.That I like girls to.I ended up getting kicked out of boarding school for getting caught in the act several times with many different female stundents.But what put it over the top was that me and another girl were caught having a three way with one of the male teachers.So I was sent home where my mom tried home school but it didn’t work since Im never home.So now I’m going to the high school my mom went to.But I rarely show up for class since I love to party.
I like these types of things sweets,partying,boys,girls,having fun,drinking and spending time with friends
I dislike these types of things school,homework,being grounded,boring peope,party poopers and teachers
My role here is Serena van der Woodsen’s daughter
Oh I almost forgot to tell you but my orientation is bisexual
The one who controls me is lillaur

Felicity Bass

Hello my name is Felicity Bass, but you can call me baby everyone does.
How dare you ask my age but I’ll tell you im 18
People tend to say i'm..Well I am entitled,fun, cunning, wild, destructive.I have my sweet side though.
You want to know my life story okay- I have lived on the upper east side my whole life.I was born into the most lavish home, and my daddy just adores me.He has always given me whatever I want, and I take it for granted constantly. I have spent my whole life Jetting off whenever I want, going wherever I want. i have spent every summer of my life in a different country, and it was wonderful. I've gone too a few different schools, but they never last long, I have a restlessness. I don't like too be in the same place for too long, and of course I can't stay interested in the same person for too long. I always come back to Constance though, I love it as much as I hate it.
I like these types of things-Parties, money, foreign things, girls? boys, pink, alcohol, music.
I dislike these types of things- authority,silence, consistency, cats
My role here is Chuck Bass's Daughter
Oh I almost forgot to tell you but my orientation is bi-curious
The one who controls me is XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Audrey Waldorf

Hello my name is Audrey Waldorf
How dare you ask my age but I’ll tell you im 17
People tend to say i'm- polite(adults), cunning, smart, fun to be around, crazy, willful
You want to know my life story okay- My house has always been a bit more strict than Kendall Rae's or Baby's, none of the boys have had it this way either. Of course my clothes are amazing, everyone envies me at times, and my She isn't a dictator or anything, but she get's angry if I leave with out permission, and I can't get anything less then all a's. I have to have loaded extra curriculars, And of course she can't know that I like girls. I have been aware of this since middle school, and it's fine with me except that I can't tell anyone. Oh wait gossip girl already did. This means I have too latch onto some hot guy, and stay there until this dies down. Who knows one of theses days, maybe I will just break free, and got wild.
I like these types of things- Girls, blue, parties, friends, constance, planning, New York
I dislike these types of things- Greasy food, bad haircuts, dogs, Standards, expectations.
My role here is Blair Waldorf's Daughter
Oh I almost forgot to tell you but my orientation is- Lesbian
The one who controls me is XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:04 am
Gossip Girl Blast

This just in Upper East Siders.Kendall Rae was just spotted making an entrance back into New York City.You know what that means get ready for some scandauls affairs in or outside of Constance.Constance is gonna have a group of trouble makers already Baby Bass is reenrolled for the semster.Let's not forget little prim and proper Audrey will be there to. I wonder will her and Kendall Rae be bestie frenemies like they're moms were.And will little Audrey shed her good girl image and become a wid child like the others.And how will her secert that I outed her on affect her.Well so far this year at Constance won't be so boring after all.There's sure to be alot of romance,backstabbing,drama,partying and sure engough seducation going on.Not to worry I'll be bringing you the updates as they happen and as the other children of the former stars of gossip girl make their apprance.

xoxoxo

Gossip Girl

lillaur

lillaur

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:35 pm
BUMP

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items