Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 pm
Okay so I'm open for anything really.. I like anime based roleplays and pretty much anything else... Just give me some suggestions and we can work something out ^-^

Note: I prefer playing the female role.... :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 pm
how about a D.N.Angel, Naruto, or Air rp you can pick which

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
how about a D.N.Angel, Naruto, or Air rp you can pick which

I've never really seen those o.o What about Fruits Basket or something like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 am
There's a chance I wouldn't mind a Fruits Basket rp..Do you have a specific pairing you'd like? What kind of plot are you thinking? Limits? Let me know!  

deppie010

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm
deppie010
There's a chance I wouldn't mind a Fruits Basket rp..Do you have a specific pairing you'd like? What kind of plot are you thinking? Limits? Let me know!

Tohru and Yuki are my favorite pairing. rofl Hmm... Romantic of course and some action too! I don't really have limits, I've never set any for myself. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 pm
xDanie Bearx
deppie010

Tohru and Yuki are my favorite pairing. rofl Hmm... Romantic of course and some action too! I don't really have limits, I've never set any for myself. XD

That sounds doable! I saw that you do prefer to be the female, so I am assuming you would prefer Tohru? If you would like to try it, I would be willing. smile On that note, would you like it to be done in e-mails or pm's?  

deppie010

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 pm
deppie010
xDanie Bearx
deppie010

That sounds doable! I saw that you do prefer to be the female, so I am assuming you would prefer Tohru? If you would like to try it, I would be willing. smile On that note, would you like it to be done in e-mails or pm's?
PMs if that's okay with you. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm
xDanie Bearx
deppie010
xDanie Bearx
deppie010

PMs if that's okay with you. ^-^

Definitely works for me! I might be a little slow to reply on occasion though..Would you care to start with your intro post?  

deppie010

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff