Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Though it had not come across as such at the meeting, Serapis' words to her had been rather stern in regards to the recruit she spoke of... and Samira was not about to disappoint the eldest or their clan by failing to turn her to the darkness that would so openly welcome her.

As the cool night air blew lightly through her hair, those golden eyes seemed incapable of blinking, their gaze turned in direction she had left the meanki to slumber. She knew that she would come to her this night, come to the Serpent's Coil in search of answers, her clawed fingers lightly scratching the scales of the large asp that laid draped across her shoulders.

"Sshe will come Apophisss.... I have given her reasson to sseek uss out thisss night." She seemed rather confident when stating so to her 'better' half, the snake's tongue flicking wildly at the night air. He was growing impatient it would seem, coils seeming to tense lightly before finally settling as those claws scratched him gently beneath the his chin.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Her eyes opened in a heavy daze as the meanki pulled herself upward looking around. Her body felt sore, almost mangled but she could still move. Pulling herself to her feet she wobbled then found her footing. Semerket blinked looking at the parchment that had fallen to the ground when she stood.

"Hmm what's this?" she murmured stretching herself downward with a wincing hiss to retrieve the odd letter. Pulling herself back upright she used her tail for balance and began to read. Pausing she scratched her her head, "This doesn't make sense".

Her feet carried her then as she was walking. Over and over she thought about the battle with that vampire then fixing upon the letter. It seemed an oddity that she was called out so suddenly but then again vampires were never to be trusted; at least the ones of the shadows weren't.

It seemed Semerket had a debt to repay so she sought out that same one that called for her to see that this debt was indeed paid in full. She followed the directions to a perfect standing halt looking upon a strange club. perhaps it was something new or maybe not. It intrigued her she thought as her eyes looked around in a strange curiosity. Still she was uneasy with this letter as she stepped closer to the spot she was told to enter. Soon she'd learn this purpose be it pro or con in the result. Whatever way the dice was rolled she'd find out the truth to this mess.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 pm
"Sssuch a prompt and timely creature you are proving yoursself to be..." A feminine voice hissed at Semerket from within the darkest shadows of the club, a pair of glden eyes focusing their attention upon the meanki as the Elder slipped into the pale moonlight, her lips seeming to don a smirk.

"And I can only asssume that you are seeking ansswersss to that, mmm?"A clawed finger gestured itself toward the piece of parchment the meanki gripped, that smirk never seeming to fade from those painted lips. "Or am I misstaken and are you here to try and avenge yoursself for what happened earlier?" A finger came to rest on her chin, giving it a thoughtful tap, Apophis once more growing restless upon the Elder's shoulder, gaze focused on Semerket.

"Ssettle yoursself Apophisss... Mommy is conducting bussinessss." She hissed at the snake, giving it another soft scratch under the chin, the smirk she held finally fading as a sternness crossed her face. Quite a change in the mood, to say the least, her tail flicking anxiously behind her. "Well, which isss it child?"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 am
Semerket watched the creature she attacked earlier letting her tail swish back and forth so she remained balanced. It appeared some nights she made the wrong decisions and this one apparently was a bit more risque then the last. She stood in a trance as she watched the other fae knowing full well what she was when she attacked her. She didn't speak for sometime as her mind was speaking off in a different language. Perhaps she was exhausted or she was on the verge of death? She was unsure as the flickering lights from the sign of the club mesmerized her.

Blinking she looked firmly into the other fae and snapped back into reality, "Answers.. Yess" she drew out not sure it sounded that way, "Why have I been summoned after I attacked you?" she queried with a furrowed brow.

To her this was an oddity in itself why this Vampire did call upon her after she tried to hurt the other. Still she'd find out even if she hadn't walked to this location.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 am
"You're not asss foolisssh asss you appear... Serapisss will be glad to know thisss fact." The Elder hissed, right arm growing erect at her side, the large asp slithering free of her shoulder before hitting the ground by her feet, its body following the motions of her feet as she approached the meanki.

"Why have you been sssummon? Well, child..." Samira let three fingers trace the faint scratches that appeared upon her cheek, the wounds not as noticeable as before. "You attempt to take me off guard and then damage my face... for that, I ssshould jusst kill you where you sstand!" There was a sternness to her voice, feet bringing her to stalk slowly around Semerket.

Of course, that sternness is soon replaced by a smirk, her form moving with the same serpentine agility as it had during their fight early, mouth close to the meanki's ear while arms came to embrace her mockingly. "Fortunately for you, no mortal hass been capable of doing ssuch a thing... which makess me think you are 'desstined' for ssomething greater." The word destiny was used in a rather loosely, to say the least...

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 am
Semerket knew she was in trouble as she eyes quickly darted away to look at the paw that had somehow mysteriously caught the vampire's face with her claws. Well now this would explain things but then again this female wanted something of her with those certain discerning words she used.

"Fortunately for you, no mortal hass been capable of doing ssuch a thing... which makess me think you are 'desstined' for ssomething greater".

"Destined?" she repeated in a query that made her mind start churning into possible answers though none would surface properly, "I am a watcher of the black sands, they are my protector as Saissis are the White Sands." Semmerket knew this would stump the vampire but it could also intrigue her. The meanki had no idea what this vampire that sounded much like a snake had planned. Yet deep inside she had an inking that spoke in a muddled whisper that became a warning in a much like a breeze before a heavy storm.

She wasn't going to walk out of this situation as she had arrived. Tales of vampires were present in Lake Haven so she wasn't stupid to the actual truth.

"You want me to join you I'm guessing?" she finally stated with a curious yet firm tone about her. She shivered a little that the one draped on her seemed so cold even through the meanki's thick luxurious fur.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:00 am
Samira fond her brow arching itself in light curiosity at the response given to those chosen words. She was definitely intrigued by the mentioning of the sands, that tail of her's giving itself a leisurely flick behind her. "That black sssanddss, mmm?" The Elder seemed to query, her hand lifting itself to allow the tips of those claws to slide slowly down and along the meanki's cheek.

There was a vague possibility that Samira interpreted Semerket's words, but that was not the matter at hand. "Asss for joining uss... that iss exactly what you were ssummoned here for, child." Her hand withdraw itself from her cheek quickly, that form moving swiftly in front of the meanki, golden eyes locking with her own.

She would wait for the meanki's protest before she continued on...

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:19 am
"As I thought", she murmured with a slow exhaled breath, "I either join you or I rest in the ground like the others that stupidly thought they could take on a vampire".

She paused as her tail flicked back and forth in contemplation. She could of course let this vampire take her life what care would there be from anyone else? Semerket regarded in her mind how she was always alone and she preferred it that way. But what if things were different and this vampire offered something much more then the everyday life of one forgotten and overlooked? She pondered carefully on the weight of the scales that loomed over her like a thousand boulders pressing down upon her.

"Before I give you my answer I want the truth. The pure unyielding truth who you really are and your cause. One can never be too careful in deciding their fate now can they?" She looked directly in Samira's eyes, "What can it hurt anyway for if I say no then I will be dead, correct?" She was quite serious in her questions though the curiousity of this certain vampire and her abilities intrigued Semerket immensely.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 am
"You sscratched my face, child!" Samira hissed, still a little nerved at the fact a mortal was capable of inflicting such harm to her. "Taking thiss into conssideration, I cannot merely allow ssomeone like you to be culled into joining the rankss of another clan." The Elder was firm as she addressed the meanki, arms coming to cross over her chest.

A perking of the brow was given once more as the silence was broken over the meanki, Samira's right ear giving a slight flick as the words touched it. "You dessire to know the truth behind the clan, mmm?" She had a feeling that things would play themselves in this direction, any deceptions the meanki tried to feed her being seen through the moment she spoke. "We are the keeperss of the mosst forbidden knowledge amongsst the Vampire clanss of thiss realm..."

She could speak more of the clan than that, but she was a mere mortal right now... and a mortal should not know everything of the clan until they found themselves resting within the ranks.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm
Semerket listened intently for vampires were secretive creatures, at least Lasombra were to her knowledge. It amused her to know she was in a sense "valuable" to this clan Samira held in high regards. If she were to pass into the damned at least she knew what hell was awaiting her. Blinking momentarily she saw the sands that forever spread out upon the land. One being white while the other the ebony as night yet it glittered with the accent of a thousand stars. This was her place, a reserve no one except her sister the prissy royal Saissis knew about. Keepers of light and dark for balance was essential. Being one that was born of the shadows this mulling in contemplation was winning her over to become once with this clan. Be it a final fate or an extending future she envisioned herself to step toward the glittering ebony sand then she snapped back to reality.

Reaching a paw upward toward Samira's face she frowned lightly touching it with soft thick fur she sighed, "Then a debt I owe is a debt to be paid. That is the way of the black sands as if my own beliefs." She murmured as her deep purple eyes looked into the elders' own glowing eyes.

"I am a creature of habit which I do stupid things. Some I regret whilst others I do not. Point being I am willing to take this step", she hissed in a breath as her paw pulled away from Samira's face, "But do not consider me honorable as the keeper of the light holds that title. I am deceptive and can't be trusted. So think this an honor I even speak to you now" she said with a rugged tone.

She had no idea what possessed her to say these things and look so deeply at Samira. Instinct was guiding her though this "interview" of sorts and she flowed along with it as the tides were constantly flowing back and forth.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:37 pm
Samira felt herself wanting to hiss as that paw found itself touching against the scratches upon her face, but something held her back from doing so, those golden eyes seeming to glow more as they stared back into Semerket's own. "Do not think of it ssso much asss a debt, child... think of it asss an opportunity."

"And the darknesss awaitss you with open armss..." The Elder remarked before feeling that paw pull itself away. There was something about this meanki that sat right with her, but she couldn't begin to put a finger on it... at least, not yet. "You might not be a creature of honor, but you will be faithful to our coven... leassst you want to be dealt a sswift death." She wasn't issuing a threat to her in the least bit, the tone almost suggesting it, but the manner conducting itself as a warning.

"Now, child.." A hand was extended toward Semerket, the Elder's eyes still staring deeply into her's. "Sshall we?"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:54 pm
The meanki smirked slightly though she was fully serious in her words, "I was born of the darkness and live within it daily. Sometimes being a shadow is more solace then those that are close and full of joy." Her words held resentment but her soul breathed into them much like an ancient tome or passage. Perhaps this knowledge that awaited her held greater inspiration then what she already knew.

She mused for the first time as her words swayed with her, "Death... is only the beginning some say. To step forward into an endless void is to see for the first time. Revel not within the day but within night's temptation."

She paused then extended her delicate paw that harbored such lovely claws of deadliness letting it lie within Samira's own cool palm. Nodding she awaited the vampire's next move in the deadly game. It seemed a bit strange but she was accepting of her written fate as if it had been written centuries ago.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 pm
Samira couldn't help but smirk herself, a part of her glad to see how accepting the girl was of the fate that had been written for her... the resentment in her tone being disregarded, it merely being chalked up to how the darkness had already corrupted her. "Then I believe that you will fit in jusst fine, child." She hissed rather softly, something rather out of the ordinary for her.

There was something about this girl that really spoke to the Elder, something that never really stood out with anyone she'd encountered during this life time, her ears listening intently to all that she had to say as the smirk continued to adorn those lips... her serpentine eyes continuing to stare deeply into Semerket's own. "Yess child... With your death, a new life will be awaiting you amongsst the coven." Her voice didn't seem to hold the same sternness it had moments before, that hand eagerly taking hold of the paw so willingly offered up to her.

With a gentle tug, Semerket soon found herself being lead into the club, those glowing eyes which had captured her attention earlier seeming as if they'd been watching them throughout the course of the 'interview'... the club's interior probably not being that which she had expected, the walls and corridors adorned with 'decorations' that seemed fitting of such a clan of vampires. Of course, she had not been brought her to admire any of this, the Elder slowly leading her down one of the hallways...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 pm
The meanki's eyes were opened wide as she was whisked into the dwelling of eternal darkness it seemed closing out the light that was emulated by the moon. Her eyes though adjusted quite well taking in the ancient Egyptian sculptures and decorations. The glittering gold adorned with lapis and rubies made this domain feel almost as if it was spiritual to a darker purpose. Intertwined snakes gazed upon her within the ancient columns and etchings.

She didn't get much chance to admire the scenery as she was being lead deep into the shadows of this place. Her heart that remained mortal for now beat furiously in anticipation and nervousness. The tales of how one became one with the damned were never openly spoken among the mortals. Soon shje would slip away and breathe as what? She studied the back of the female tugging her along noting how limber she was. She also noted that the huge snake Samira had with her was now trailing after them. What was with that snake anyway?

Soon she would figure things out as they found their destination. Again her heart raced like mad but she remained silent following Samira to wherever she was being led.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:57 pm
Samira could feel the anticipation and nervousness pulsing through the meanki's blood as she held firm to that hand, her back being turned on the girl allowing for a smirk to steadily creep across those lips once more, a devious gleam flashing within those golden eyes. "There'ss no reasson to feel nervouss, child... You are in capable handss." She tried to reassure Semerket, that smirk still curling her lips.

Soon, the two of themselves were entering a room in the further-est reaches of the hallway... Semerket's hand being released rather quickly, Samira shutting the heavy doors behind them. "Now child, before begin, I musst know your name..." The Elder inquired, spinning on the ball of her foot, eyes focusing upon her. She probably should have inquired this before leading her inside, but the thought had slipped her mind till now...

And as for the snake that had been tailing them? Apophis found himself slithering quickly along the floor, his form coiling itself tightly beneath a golden ottoman. Did she honestly just lead her back to her own personal quaters?

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff