Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Guy trouble???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 pm
I have this huge crush on this guy, yet over time I can see that he will never like me, because yes people do judge others based on looks and I don't have any. It's sad how jealous I get when other girls are taking to him and how my face turns red when he looks in my direction. For some reason I can't get over him. Some advice?
If you have guy trouble 2 post your story too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm
dont say that. i bet youre gorgeous. blaugh
do you guys talk a lot and are friends, or is it the sort of adoring from afar kind of crush?

Plain White Panic

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Hon3y_schnucums

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:41 pm
I dont have any guy trouble but my solution is find happiness in yourself. don't let what others say be the decision on how you feel about yourself. look at yourself everyday and say that your beautiful inside and out and start believing it. Once you learn to accept yourself you'll find a guy that wants you for you and loves every inch of you no matter what you look like  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 pm
Plain White Panic
do you guys talk a lot and are friends, or is it the sort of adoring from afar kind of crush?

Lol adoring from afar: another way to say stalker lol yea. Haha but yea I get too nervous around him to ever say anything sweatdrop but no I'm not really that pretty if I have to compare against girls who go to my school crying  

Not-so-basic

Plain White Panic

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm
Fariy Grrl
Plain White Panic

Lol adoring from afar: another way to say stalker lol yea. Haha but yea I get too nervous around him to ever say anything sweatdrop but no I'm not really that pretty if I have to compare against girls who go to my school crying

you have to gain confidence in yourself before any guy! you come first, always. try doing things that MAKE you feel more confident. a workout routine, wearing a certain kind of makeup, buying new clothes and wearing them, acing a test, ect. find something he's interested in and try to start a conversation with him about that topic once you get confident enough. the worst he can do is say no anyway. i say go for it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:52 pm
Plain White Panic
Fariy Grrl
Plain White Panic

you have to gain confidence in yourself before any guy! you come first, always. try doing things that MAKE you feel more confident. a workout routine, wearing a certain kind of makeup, buying new clothes and wearing them, acing a test, ect. find something he's interested in and try to start a conversation with him about that topic once you get confident enough. the worst he can do is say no anyway. i say go for it. biggrin

Your awesome thanks  

Not-so-basic

Plain White Panic

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 pm
Fariy Grrl
Plain White Panic
Fariy Grrl
Plain White Panic

Your awesome thanks

anytime. let me know how it goes! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 pm
Plain White Panic
Fariy Grrl
Plain White Panic
Fariy Grrl
Plain White Panic

Your awesome thanks

anytime. let me know how it goes! biggrin
Ok rofl biggrin crying redface  

Not-so-basic

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:13 pm
Everyone is beautiful Inside and Out<3 we may have our flaws and dislike ourselves but we are beautiful.

So what if your not as pretty as that other girl? That means absolutely nothing a true man won't love you for your body, he'll love you because of your laugh, your compassion for others, your carefree attitude, ect.

If he can't see you for who you really are then don't waste your time.

Crushes are bound to happen, you can't really stop them, you just gotta let it run it's course and wait for it to turn into true love or die out.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm
you never know unless you try because good things come to those that wait  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash