88%  [ 16 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:17 am
Okay, so I really like Pokemon.
Do you girlies like it? What are your views?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 am
Yes I still love the games heart

My favorite one is Sapphire version and I already preordered both Black 2 and White 2,can't wait xd  

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:10 am
I'm playing Red right now, xD

Love, love, love Pokemon!!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm
heart heart heart
i used to LOVE pokemon. me and my neighbor played/watched it everyday. we even battled with trading cards. blaugh i beat emerald on my gameboy a zillion times. i haven't played in a while, though. i wanna start again!

Plain White Panic

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

comanchecake

Ruthless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 pm
Funny, I'm playing SoulSilver right now. xd When I was younger (as in a year ago) I was obsessed with Pokemon. I watched the show, collected the cards, plusies, and figurines, played the games (and obtained almost all of them), yadda yadda yadda. I even went so far as to start my own Pokedex with Pokemon that I made up. They were quite badass. I still have all of my Pokemon stuff, although all I do now is play the games. However, I do still work on that Pokedex every once-in-a-while. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
I DO!
I'm putting Ruby on hold for awhile, and I'm looking around for a copy of White on Craigslist because I'm a cheap b*****d. Possibly a second DS too since I'm forever alone and have no one in person to help trade stuff with emo

The only games I have right now are Platinum and HeartGold, and my friend's copy of Ruby. Already beat Sapphire and Emerald, R/S/E has GOT to be my favorite generation and if/when they make remakes I want them sooo bad.

Does any one here EV train and such or no? I try to but I suck at it.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:00 pm
Pokemon is awesome!
And Gardevoir is teh bomb. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 pm
Radiant Mercy
Pokemon is awesome!

User Image

Isn't she? I love Gardevoir heart
For some reason I prefer it to Gallade, actually. O-e Don't know why.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image

I like the games but not the anime.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Radiant Mercy
Pokemon is awesome!

User Image

Isn't she? I love Gardevoir heart
For some reason I prefer it to Gallade, actually. O-e Don't know why.

She's wonderful. ;o
And so Lapras. c; Such graceful pokemon.
/Most of mine are male. My Lapras is too but I prefer to think of it as female ;D

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:14 pm
Radiant Mercy

User Image
I always thought of Lapras as a female too. To me it has a cleric-y and motherly look that embodies a female personality.

Mine are usually a mix, I have a Golem and a Infernape that are female and male Milotic OwO
They're all my favorite, even if Golem isn't as popular as it was maybe...back in the Gameboy days.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Radiant Mercy

User Image
I always thought of Lapras as a female too. To me it has a cleric-y and motherly look that embodies a female personality.

Mine are usually a mix, I have a Golem and a Infernape that are female and male Milotic OwO
They're all my favorite, even if Golem isn't as popular as it was maybe...back in the Gameboy days.

I don't like it when they do that. Some pokemon obviously are male/female only! Like Suicine and Lugia are females and Entei and Raikou are males; now pokemon like Rayquaza that don't look like either, that's a call for Genderless.
But I like it when they do that, like no male Froslasses or Vespiquens can be found anywhere!

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:49 pm
Radiant Mercy
Captain Silas Manner
Radiant Mercy

User Image

I don't like it when they do that. Some pokemon obviously are male/female only! Like Suicine and Lugia are females and Entei and Raikou are males; now pokemon like Rayquaza that don't look like either, that's a call for Genderless.
But I like it when they do that, like no male Froslasses or Vespiquens can be found anywhere!

User Image
It would be nice if they did that for certain Pokemon like Gardevoir and Lapras. I always thought of Giratina as male too but he's genderless. It's understandable though.

It would be pretty weird to have a male Vespiquen.
Speaking of gender stuff, I always wondered why Nidoqueen wasn't able to breed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:56 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Radiant Mercy
Captain Silas Manner
Radiant Mercy

User Image

User Image
It would be nice if they did that for certain Pokemon like Gardevoir and Lapras. I always thought of Giratina as male too but he's genderless. It's understandable though.

It would be pretty weird to have a male Vespiquen.
Speaking of gender stuff, I always wondered why Nidoqueen wasn't able to breed.

Giratina...I thought of as Genderless. I think of a enormous centipede when I see him, and that's it.
Nidoqueen can't breed? But can NidoKing?

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:04 pm
Radiant Mercy

User Image
When I think of Giratina, I think of my favorite legendary dragon of all time emotion_kirakira My beautiful, elegant, powerful Mr. Silly heart

Nidoking can breed, though.

I...don't get it!
gonk
It's a PokeConspiracy!

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items