Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Trophy Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Trophy Room. No smudging."

The Trophy Room is a room on the third floor of the Hogwarts Castle. Awards, trophies, cups, plates, shields, statues, and medals are kept in crystal glass displays in this room. This room also contains a list of Head Boys and Head Girls. Prominently displayed are Hogwarts Awards for Services to the School, with known recipients being Tom Marvolo Riddle, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. Most likely, in 1995, the Triwizard Cup was placed here as well. The Trophy Room is connected to an Armour Gallery. A portrait of Brutus Scrimgeour hangs on one of the walls, hiding a passageway to the Fourth Floor Corridor.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 pm
kiska166

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Looking for a picture of my Aunt.
What am I thinking? Victoria... what was your last name?

Kat looked at the plaque on the door and nodded, making sure to avoid smudges. She opened the door to let Ariana in and followed after her. "Wow..." was all Kat could say about the room. Looking around, she sighed. "Split up and look for pictures?" Meanwhile, she was trying to remember what her Aunt changed her last name to after the family disowned her.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked into the Trophy Room when Katrina held the door open. "Oh, my god," she quietly said, glancing at only some of the many trophies and plaques in this room. Without turning to look at Katrina, Ariana agreed. "Sure." Varren, Varren, she kept thinking, trying to find a glimpse of the name somewhere, anywhere.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Looking for a picture of my Aunt.
What am I thinking? Oh, how could I be so dumb?

The thought suddenly popped into her head and she remembered. "Oh! How could I be so dumb?!? Victoria changed her name entirely. Lisa! Lisa Turpin! That was her name!" She redoubled her efforts looking for that information.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana raised an eyebrow as she looked at Katrina. "She changed her first name, too?" she asked, somewhat surprised. Changing her last name, that made sense. But her first name? There had to be many Victorias, not just one, she thought. "Well, if you say so," Ariana said, suddenly searching for the name Lisa Turpin. She wasn't going to debate it because if anyone at this school knew anything about Victoria Varren, it would be Katrina.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Staring.
What am I thinking? Oh my...

Kat nodded, even though Ariana couldn't see her nodding. "My father told me that once. She changed her first name to get away from her parents completely. The Turpin family took her in. And after tha..." She stopped mid-word as she discovered her Aunt's picture among several that were placed there as a memorial to those who died defending the school. She immediately recognized the girl in the picture because she looked like an older Katrina. She stood there, mesmerized as an older her smiled and clapped a fellow Ravenclaw on the back.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana continued searching as Kartina spoke. "After that, what?" she asked when her friend fell silent. Turning her head around, and having her hair fly in her face, Ariana could clearly see Katrina staring at an older, well, Katrina. It didn't take more than a glance to see that the two girls looked alike. Ariana walked over to the picture as she stared at it. "Lisa Turpin, Prefect," she read aloud.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Sinking to the ground.
What am I thinking? She looks just like me.

Staring at the picture, Kat couldn't help but notice how identical they looked and suddenly, her knees felt weak. She sank to the floor and sat there in a mess. If her aunt had survived the war, Kat knew she would have taken her in. She could have a happy life. Suddenly, she felt the urge to cry, and alone here with Ariana, she did. She didn't know why she was crying, but she was.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sat down next to Katrina and hugged her crying friend. Even though, physically, she was comforting Katrina, she wasn't thinking about why she was crying. They look exactly the same. If they were the same age now, they'd be twins! Even if the girl's name hadn't been written down on the plaque, or if neither of them knew anything about her, it'd be easy to tell they're related.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Crying.
What am I thinking? ...

Kat curled up against Ariana when she hugged her, still crying her eyes out with no reason. She wiped her nose on her sleeve, her eyes still raining. Sobbing heavily, she tried to speak, but it was incomprehensible. Eventually, she cried herself out, leaning against Ariana. "I... I don't know why... why I'm... crying," she said through heavy breaths. Her eyes were puffy and red and she had streaks on her face from the tears.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana wiped away the tears that rolled down Katrina's cheeks. "You have really high cheek bones," she complimented Katrina. It came out as a compliment, right? Ariana wondered. She then stared at the picture of Victoria Varren, or Lisa Turpin. At that moment, it occurred to Ariana that Katrina hasn't really said much about what she knew. She changed her name to Lisa Turpin, and she was a prefect. Oh, and she's on Kat's dad's side of the family! Ariana thought about the very few facts that she knew about her friend's aunt.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Wiping my eyes.
What am I thinking? I owe her favor.

Kat looked up at Ariana as she wiped away the tear and complimented Kat's cheek bones. "Thanks," she said, smiling. She wiped her nose on her sleeve and sat up, then hugged Ariana. "I owe you a huge favor. And... and don't tell anyone I cried, please?" she asked, dabbing her eyes with her other sleeve.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana let out a small giggle. "I won't," she promised. She moved towards the wall so she could lean on it as she sat on the floor. She sat silently, thinking of something to say or do. After a moment, she took out her wand, and swished and flicked it while saying, "Wingardium leviosa!" The moving picture of Lisa Turpin was lifted off the wall and into Ariana's hands.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Trophy Room
What am I doing? Debating what to do next.
What am I thinking? What is she doing?

Kat watched Ariana with curiosity as she turned to her Aunt's picture and leviosa'd it off the wall. She stepped over to Ariana. "We... we should probably leave it here. I don't want to get in trouble for taking something out of the Trophy Room, even though I'd love to have a picture of her." She wiped her eyes one last time and sniffled a little. "Would you want to take a walk somewhere? Maybe outside so that I can get some air?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stared down at the picture her Katrina's aunt and frowned slightly. "Yeah, you're probably right," she said, taking out her wand one more time. "Wingardium leviosa," she said quietly with a swish and flick. The photo was lifted through the air and back onto the hook in the wall. "Sure!" she exclaimed with a sudden burst of energy as she stood back up. Arriving at the door out of the Trophy Room, Ariana opened the door for Katrina.

wearing

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces