Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Trophy Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:27 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: Amused
Looking: Brunette and Professional

Currently it is Academic Year of 2027-2028xxx

She paused as he wrapped his hands around her waist and she rolled her eyes briefly before turning to see the grin on his face and the comment that all she was doing was proving to him why it was wise of him to have-she could only assume-the comment about imploring her to tell him how she'd rather spend the next hour. She chuckled shaking her head, "You really are dumber than a box of rocks-or at least in some ways."

She pulled out her pocket watch from her blazer opened it and then dangled it in front of Bréanainn open and said, "Well, look at that, your hour is up." Closing the pocket watch, and returning it to her blazer she said with a smirk, "I give it two months tops before I get bored of you. And that's being awfully generous, Bréanainn. Do you honestly think you can keep your professional life separate from your social life, Bréanainn. I don't think you're nearly professional enough to do that."

She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him ever so slightly down-to her level-granted she could have just added a few inches to close the distance, and considered it, but instead pushed herself up on her tiptoes, and said her lips a hair from his, "You see Bréanainn, I trust I can, but I have experience at it. And I'm smart. You... I have my doubts. And, I can tell you now, I'm happy professionally here, and I sure as Hell ain't gonna screw that up over some smarmy guy who thinks he's brilliant at everything. If you can't handle it, well, that's your problem professionally. So, up to you, Professor Conri. Quaffle is on your side of the field," She ended raising a brow and not moving, a smirk playing on her lips.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He snicked as she said that he really was dumber than a box of rocks. He shrugged it off. "I guess you can say t'at," he said to her jokingly, before suddenly, she was turning around...and what she did next was probably a pretty slick way to get out of something, but he wasn't sure if that was what she was doing at all. She dangled a pocket watch in front of him, telling him that his time is up...which went awfully fast. He had no idea that that much time had past...well...unless she messed with the clock, which could've been if she weren't terribly at wandless magic. He knew he could do it in that slightest second between her taking it out and showing him. Wasn't that hard actually.

That's when she moved to the next part, which didn't really bother him at all. She said she would get bored of him in two months, but what she said next...really just went through one year and out the other. He looked at her, giving a small and ephemeral chuckle. "Who cares? I don't...you don't," he said to her, a big grin on his face as he gazed at her eyes. He really didn't actually...but then again...maybe it was the testosterone running rampant.

She pulled herself up to his level...having to get on to the tip of her toes, which still didn't quite do reach his six feet, two inch frame. He was surprised she didn't just add inches to her legs or something to close the distance. Much easier actually, but then again, if what she was going for was to get him going...then she definitely was doing it. "Ooo...smarmy...that one hurts," he said to her jokingly, a maniacal grin on his face. "We both know what I want," he snickered, his mischievous side coming out of him for once. The side that he had during his boyhood and part of his adulthood.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: That was a quick hour xD
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:14 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather

"Oh, I very much care, Bréanainn," Chrissy countered as he stared grinning at her obviously losing much of her lecture about separating professional and social affairs. "You see I care very much to not ruin good potential by souring things with anything but keeping it strictly casual. Not as messy. Remember that," She said smiling still not moving from standing on her tiptoes her lips paused so closely to his as she listened to him go on obviously savoring the moment and could she blame him-she was amused as well-though perhaps in a slightly more predatory way than the Irishman. Perhpas she would have been better suited sorted with the spiders, but no she was too changeable in her ways to really stick with the spiders she figured as she thought about the sorting at Salem.

She chuckled when he said her choice of smarmy hurt. He was obviously joking. They were both vain creatures. They both were well aware of where their talents and skills lay. They knew what made them shine best and they liked to show off way more than was probably healthy. They both liked to be the center of attention. It was amusing. Then again, Chrissy was more willing to admit her limitations than Bréanainn Conri ever was, which may very well be what would burn him in the end, but they were both adults, and she made it exactly clear how she was-he more than willingly was agreeing to her terms. And if he forgot them later, well it wasn't like she was all that worried about long term consequences anyways, and she could dump easily and it wouldn't hurt her a bit.

"Oh and what is it that you want, Professor Conri?" Chrissy teased, closing the gap between their lips, one hand, pushing herself up more to keep her tall enough without having to bother changing her height-which probably would have been easier, but she didn't really have much care to change her height or much of her appearances, she was happy with her typical 5 foot 6 inches she adopted-it was comfortable and a perfectly acceptable average height. Her other hand tangled into his short hair as she pulled him slightly back with her as she kissed him a smirk playing on her lips, realizing her hair slightly lightened and closed her eyes that had shifted to a neon blue-green. Oh this was going to be fun. Granted they were probably going to have to break it off soon as they were in the trophy room and both professors-though only Conri really had the worry of being questioned-she'd just change into the looks of someone else entirely who didn't work at the school-but still... she wondered with amusement when it would dawn on Bréanainn Conri they were an area trafficked by students even if it was late there were the occasional patrolling prefect.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC: I'm betting Chrissy just before showing up made the clock run faster than normal. rolleyes ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:17 pm

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He chuckled as she spoke, not really believing what the woman said. He hadn't a clue what she meant by the words 'good potential,' but it most certainly went above his head, but he did enjoy the moment that her lips had paused...literally a couple inches from his. He definitely didn't mind it at all really. Somehow...the woman had turned him from his normal, and in essence, reverted his attitude back to how he was during his boyhood years. He had figured that it was just the appeal of what was happening that did it. Either way, he just went along with what she said...knowing that it was in the end going to end up exactly the way he wanted it. Naturally, he did care somewhat for her well-being, but he knew that if he was going to progress any further...that would have to change and he would train himself to look past any other affinities for her than sex appeal, which he knew he would be able to do.

Before he knew it...what he wanted became a reality and they progressed further than the usual conversation...a deep kiss the only thing that could show for that. He kept his hands around her waist as it happened, hoping to show the girl the same kind of affection she seemed to be showing him at that point. And oh...he was enjoying their time. But as time passed by, he stopped, realizing why they should stop exactly. "Wait...wait...wait," he said to her, pulling his face away from hers for the briefest of moments. "T'is definitely is somet'in' t'at. And knowin' you, if we were caught, I'm sure I would be t'e only one gettin' in trouble," he said to her, his arms still wrapped around her waist, not moving them and keeping his grip firm, but not to the point that it was a vicegrip.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Christina raised a brow as Bréanainn pulled his face away for a moment, she had to resist rolling her eyes earlier when he kept his hands no lower than waist level-most guys-well many-wouldn't have stuck with that. Then again, when he said wait and then pointed out if they got caught he would be the only one getting in trouble because knowing her she'd find a way out of it. Well that was true-though she was pretty sure it would be just a lecture from the headmaster or the board of governors at worse for a one time offense.

Chuckling she tilted her head slightly and asked all too innocently, "Do you honestly think I'd just shift into looking like some random bimbo to not get in trouble myself?" Then she burst out laughing, and shrunk her waist some to easier step out of his grip before returning to her typical waist size. She raised her brow and said, "Okay, I would. It would be funny."

She was shaking her head laughing still as she leaned against a wall and finally straightened, returning her hair to the darker brunette it had been when she entered and her eyes returning to their typical blue. Raising a brow she said her voice taking on a tone of seriousness, "Then, I suppose, this is usually the point of the night you should ask 'my place or yours'. Granted-my office is a no, as I like to keep it fairly organized, and if you ever showed up on my property outside of Hogsmeade I would kill you. Doesn't exclude all options granted, but limits them some." She shrugged, smirking at Bréanainn waiting for his next move or words. She was sure he was the sort of guy that would be entertaining for a while, who thought he could keep up, and then get crushed horribly in the end. Maybe she should actually be more concerned about the track record of doing that to people, but she really wasn't, settling down meant talking about her personal life and family and she'd do that over her dead body.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:08 pm

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He gave a slightly louder laugh as she asked him that question, shaking his head at her. "Yes...actually, we bot' know t'at is what you'll do," he said to her, winking at her. She then shrunk her waist and stepped from his grip, which was kind of crazy to look at. For a brief second, her waist was pretty small and relatively weird looking, but soon enough, they were back to the same shape. "See what I mean?" he said as she admitted that she would. He smiled at her, wanting to do more with her right then, but hey, he couldn't go too far in a public place.

She asked her question and then decided that he would ask her that very question. Despite answering it already slightly, he would ask her just for the fun. "Then where would you want to go?" he asked her, smiling at her, wondering her answer. He was completely okay with his office. He could just lock the door and they could do whatever they want. Plus, his owl was out so he wouldn't feel like he would be getting stared at the whole time.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:18 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Christina shrugged when Bréanainn called her out on the fact she would change her looks if someone walked in and leave him to take all the fault. It was true. She admitted it and Hell, it was only sensible, especially considering her abilities. Which speaking of her abilities, obviously, Bréanainn wasn't into the look of a waist that was generally only possible through straight-lacing corsets or removing a rib or photoshop she supposed-that's what muggles did for fashion magazines and what not. "I'm almost offended you think I'm so heartless, but then I realize I really am and would totally throw you under the bus and don't feel so bad about your opinion on the matter," She said. "I mean you are right. But, can you blame me?"

She wrinkled her nose when he asked her where she wanted to go and said, "I don't know, Lullaby, if you remember, he's not a nocturnal bird-wait, I forgot, vultures aren't native here-you might not know that... what do you have here? Crows... um black birds... wait ravens, right? Anyways, Lullaby isn't nocturnal. He's probably sitting on my bed post waiting for me to come home so he can watch me sleep and hope I stop breathing and rot quickly..." She paused and waved a hand laughing, "I'm kidding on the waiting for me. He's probably already sleeping dreaming of roadkill and dead opossums. I'm fine with wherever... well, unless you have a cat. Because, trust me, I don't deal well with cats. They hate me. Like seriously hate me. I think the last one I saw hissed at me and then turned tail and ran. So if you have a cat, no reason for him or her to hate you because of your guests... if no cats, then it is up to you."

She smirked, "Or I could just curl up with a good book and read. Either one. I'd say I'd grade papers, but I already got that out of the way for the week. I'm at least professionally responsible." Shaking her head she held up a hand and started to head out of the trophy room and said, "You have five seconds to pick some place or I'm having a nice quiet night... one..." she said putting down her thumb, "...two..." another finger went down as she continued walking.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC: Sorry been busy with getting back to work, etc.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:23 pm

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn gave her a good laugh as she admitted that she would do it, which he knew she would. It wasn't a bad idea really, mainly because he himself would do it if he had the ability to do so. "Eh...not heartless all the time, but maybe in that situation. Don't worry Christina, I would do t'e same t'ing to you," he admitted to her in jest, smiling at her. In actuality however...it wasn't all that much of a joke, because he would do it. He would however, feel bad about her opinion on the matter, unlike her.

He looked to her, thinking about how cute she was when she wrinkled her nose, but what she said was rather funny at the same time, causing him to laugh along with her. The fact that vultures were known to eat dead animals was kind of creepy though. He did however shake this thought because it was one creepy thing to think about. "I don't have a cat Christina," he admitted to her, shaking his head with a smile on his face. The woman's hatred for cats seemed out of control. He could only imagine if there were any other experiences in her life that made her hate them even more.

As he took a few seconds to think about it, she started talking and then was counting down. Not wanting to let the count reach zero. He ran after her, wrapping his arms around the girl's waist again for a few seconds. "Okay, okay, stop counting...my office is fine," he said to her, to which he then let her go and started to follow her out of the trophy room.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:04 pm
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie could at least appreciate that Mark didn't like fighting in public anymore than she did. It was also a bit smug for her, because he loved to act like he didn't care what anyone thought of him, but deep down she figured he might have a few insecure spots himself. Not that she'd ever point that out to him. It wasn't worth the blow-up. But this was. She always let Mark overrule her in arguments about anything- when to eat lunch together, where to go in Hogsmeade- but not this time.

This time he'd done something objectively wrong, no room for maneuvering around it. For a brash Gryffindor, he was pretty good at changing the subject, or turning it back around on her. "You had no right to call me that," she snapped, summoning up all of her righteous anger. Liddie was inclined to let things go, after sulking a bit, but this was different. "I mean it, Mark. That was nasty."

"I'm sorry," he retorted, "I just thought that when someone insisted on acting like a b***h-,"

"I wasn't!" Liddie flushed red at how shrill she sounded; like a child, and the look on his face confirmed it.

"Yes," he said too-calmly, as if he were her parent, "You were. You are. Jesus, Lids, all couples fight, it's not a big deal-,"

"My dad would never call my mum a-,"

"Your parents s**t just like everyone else," he sneered. "Sorry to break it to you. And I thought," he added heatedly, "That we were done talking about them. Liddie, they're insane. They absolutely are. Just because we don't match up to your view of a perfect relationship-,"

"You meant it," she cut him off sharply. "You meant it, Mark. That's different. It's not like you just got angry and didn't mean it."

Mark stared at her for a moment, before barking a laugh. "Okay, fine, I meant it? So what? You probably want to call me a t**t, and you'd mean it, wouldn't you?"

Liddie wrinkled her nose at him and glanced away, refusing to engage. He pinched the back of her shoulder, hard. She jumped a bit and smacked at his hand. "Don't do that!"

"Get over yourself," he said seriously. "And grow up. I'll see you at dinner." It wasn't a question at all.

Liddie glared after him, wondering why she felt so stupid now, like she'd blown the whole thing way out of proportion. He was right. All couples argued and fought. Just because she'd never seen her parents so much as raise their voices at one another didn't mean they'd never disagreed on anything. She scuffed her shoe against the stone floor, mood worse than it had been a few minutes earlier. Now she'd have to go to dinner later and pretend the whole thing had never happened. And her shoulder hurt. He probably didn't realize how hard he'd pinched her.

OOC:
Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items