Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Scarlet Mist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 pm
Zilthas, a blood elf, is the last of his kind. He is protected by the laws of his kingdom, but even the king can't keep poachers away. His eyes, heart, and hair could be sold for an entire kingdom, much less the rest of his body. The only things keeping him alive, is his ability to turn invisible, teleport, and control a person's blood. His only contact with the outside world is the small town near his home. _____ falls in love with him the first time she sees him. Can he love a human, and will she be able to survive his harsh life?

Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seanna is a 16 year old human girl. She is the daughter of the king and isn't aware of anything about the blood elf at the time. She is her fathers prized possession and she was usually under constant surveillance. She decides she is tired of her much exaggerated existence by her father and runs away one night under the darkness of the night. She goes to a small town and decides to stay there. She runs into a person and finds out eventually that they aren't truly a person. She soon falls in love with Zilthas and doesn't want to part from him, but when her father's soldiers find her, she is torn away from Zilthas and his hunt continued.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 pm
not accepted. It would add too much unwanted story line drama. And he would definitely not go after her, so there is no reason to even do this rp. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:13 pm
I would like to do it. I can change her information and picture. I need a description of what he likes.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm
Well, first off, I planned on her being a simple farm girl. He would never allow himself to fall in love with a princess. That alone should clear up all the things that were wrong, just give her a back story, personality, and a face (picture) and you're good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
Seanna is a 16 year old farm girl. She is a daughter to a small family. Her family only consists of her and her father because her mother passed away when giving birth to her. She is often found in the fields just roaming about. She enjoys nature much so most of her time is spent outside. Sometimes she is out helping her father with the farm, and handles the corn fields and the orchard while her father takes care of the rest. One day while she is just out in the fields, edging close to the forest and town's place, she runs into Zilthas. She soon falls in love with Zilthas and finds herself spending even more time outside than she had before, trying to be with Zilthas.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm
good, how about we start with her wondering about an meeting him a second time while he is in town getting supplies. (you start)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:14 pm
Seanna walked quietly to town, her feet pressing into the green grass ever so softly. She sighed quietly and whispered, "When am I to meet him again?" She looked around, in hopes of perhaps seeing him. She frowned when what she figured to be true was proven. She went to the market area of town to go get milk , eggs and flour for her father and her. She knew that she needed to focus on that but at the time being all she could think about was the elf she had met. He was so beautiful to her. She felt dazed whenever she saw him that first time. She smiled a little bit as she continue to remember him. She heard her name being called and for a brief moment she looked up and searched but then realized it was just Timothy, the young boy of her neighbors pulling at her skirt, "Why are you just standing there, Sea?" He asked in his small 6 year old voice. She smiled and shrugged, "I was thinking and just started to day dream." She messed with his hair as he looked up at her.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:30 pm
He was walking back from buying enough food for a couple months when he saw the girl talking to a little boy. He would usually just walk on, but she seemed so happy to meet him last time, he thought he'd say hi. The boy's eyes grew wide as he approached, and he smiled at the kid. "Well, what do we have here? Is this your little brother?" He leaned down and ruffled the kid's hair, thinking that the two didn't look all that alike, and that maybe they just knew each other.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm
Seanna smiled really big when she saw him. She shook her head, almost violently, "N-No, he's just our neighbor's son." Timothy looked at Seanna then at the man after he ruffled his hair like Seanna just had and frowned slightly. He stepped closer to Seanna, not knowing the man, or not man. He couldn't tell what he was. Seanna looked at Timothy and then leaned down, "Go to your mother," She whispered softly. He nodded his head and hugged her legs and and smiled, "Bye Sea!" She smiled and waved at him as he left to his mother's market booth. Seanna eventually looked up to the elf. She smiled softly now, "Hey." She mumbled, blushing and not even realizing it.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 pm
"Hey" He said "I am sorry for the mix up. I just thought i'd stop and say hi, I am on my way home right now." He then turned around and waved his hand, creating a mist that looked as if it were made of blood. "I will see you next time!" HE said, then took a step forward. He wonder when next time would be...definitely not anytime soon.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Seanna leaped forward, her face in a pained expression. He was there and then he was leaving her just like that again. She tried to grab his arm but fell short, her basket falling down beside her, the fruit rolling on the ground. She looked up for a moment as the dirt settled around her. The dirt got in her eyes and made them start to water but it wasn't all that was making them water. She huffed as she watched the mist that seemed crimson, or scarlet even. Seanna let her head drop to the ground as she laid there for a long moment, not able to bring herself to move. "Zilthas." She whispered, the name coming to her mind randomly, though he hadn't told her his name yet. Her eyes slowly shut as Timothy noticed her and started to run to her.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items