Submit

Child Of Spiders

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 am
Hey girls~ I haven`t been around much because of collage lately and now that its summer i really have no one els to talk to on gaia x(. Collage has been killing my gaming,otaku, cosplaying and most importantly gaian life. So i`m here so say i`m back and to say hi to everyone back in the guild x)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:31 am
Why hi. XD
But I don't understand "Collage".  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:55 am
You mean college, not collage.

However, welcome back!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:25 pm
college isn't that bad, i'll be going to my third year of it in the fall. yeah it takes a lot more studying but depending on how you do it you can still go out and have fun, you just have to manage your time for it. in school i still hang out with my friends, go see some concerts, and get on here at night after i study before i get tired enough to go to sleep. you can still have fun with gaia, gaming, cosplaying and all that stuff, you just have to give it a bit of careful thought as to how to manage all of that without feeling overwhelemed  

StrayKit

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:42 pm
You mean "college," right?

Y'know, my nerdiness actually flourished because of college. You just gotta find the right people and find the time to do what you want. Time management is key in college. Always.

Anyways, welcome back. :D  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 pm
welcome back :'D

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm
College is killing me too... :C  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Hey girls~ I haven`t been around much because of collage lately and now that its summer i really have no one els to talk to on gaia x(. Collage has been killing my gaming,otaku, cosplaying and most importantly gaian life. So i`m here so say i`m back and to say hi to everyone back in the guild x)

Aww I know how you feel, I have been going to school year round cause I really want my associates and want to get my masters before I am 30. I even did summer sessions. It can sometimes get in the way or working out and causes me stress and weight gain. -.- but this semester I will find a job and workout!!!  

SailorHoneyMoon

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff