Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count
  + 1
View Results

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:41 am
So, there's a bunch of dip wards at my school, always causing problems for me and my group of friends. It's been going on for 4 years, so pretty much since year 8, its getting pretty stale.

So basicly, we sit in a massive courtyard, and on the other side is bunch of ***** heads (sorry for my language) and they throw crap at us, and last year it resulted in my friend breaking a few of his ribs and needing to go to hospital. But back to what happened today, we were sitting being casual, when the ****** heads thought it would be nessicary to throw apples at us and a FILLED water bottle. The water bottle hit my friend in the head then exploded all over another one of my friends. Then an apple exploded on the wall next to me, and covered my jumper and school bag.

We went and told a teacher about it, they said "Come back tomorrow" What?! Tomorrow? They are bullying us NOW For god sake!

I told my dad and he said that if it happens again he is going to contact the school, he has contacted the school about this issue before, but of course, s**t all was done.

Do you girlies have any tips for telling off bullies, or a potential way to stop them?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:55 am

My usual response would be to ignore them.
But obviously, there no ignore assholes like that.

Most schools have a zero tolerance to bullying.
If a teacher doesn't doing anything about it, I'd say
go straight to the principal or to a school counselor.

If it gets violent, you could even go to the authorities
if you wanted to go that route.

If you are interested, there are some ways to report the bullying.
https://dssapp.dss.mo.gov/svh/itip.asp
http://www.stopbullying.gov/
Bully Hotline
(215) 400-SAFE
To report bullying, violence, harassment, threats and truancy 24 hours / 7 days a week

And I'm not sure of this number, you could always call it and find out.
1-800-4CHILD and 1-800-273-talk

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:56 am

If your school does not take action,
you can also try contacting your local school board.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:04 pm
i had a bully issue from about the 1st grage through half of my middle school and after 5th we even moved to another city so i know it can be pretty rough to handle after a while. my parents always said to ignroe them but sometimes i know that won't work. if a teacher won't help you, go talk to another one about it, or someone in the office that has more authority in the school. it isn't right for them to just ignore students harassing other students and if other parents found out nothing was being done about it, they'd probably be making the phones ring none stop with words to tell them. don't stop trying to get a teacher to step in and do something about it, eventually one of them will have to listen and act, but if you do nothing it could only make it worse and let it go on. if one of your friends was sent to the hospital for this sort of thing then something should have been done a LONG time ago. and if they're throwing things that'll hurt, like apples and full water bottles, then the staff there needs to do something about it fast before it can get any worse or the school board won't be very happy with them, not to mention other parents.

sorry if i rambled a bit, school bullying is something i have strong feeligns about and no one really did anything to help me with my issues. i hope things get better for you and your friends very soon  

StrayKit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 am
Thanks for the tip guys, A teacher got a witness statement from me and my friends, and she said the what happened is being investigated, but they cannot do anything without statments. My parents know about the situation, and my friends mum contacted the school about it. Last time she did, a kid got expelled. So, she is a scary, powerful woman! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:25 pm
Your school needs to be taking care of them now, not later. They could have ruined the things in the school bag. I would go to the principal with it and explain how long its been going on.  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

CiellaSky

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s
Thanks for the tip guys, A teacher got a witness statement from me and my friends, and she said the what happened is being investigated, but they cannot do anything without statments. My parents know about the situation, and my friends mum contacted the school about it. Last time she did, a kid got expelled. So, she is a scary, powerful woman! emotion_awesome

There should be more people like your mom ^ ^ There are so many bullies who sadly goes on destroying peoples lives without any kind of punishment :/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:24 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s

Definetlly needs to more women like your mom. Good for her!  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Meline Moon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:47 pm
Wow! I hope that teacher isn't always like that, maybe you caught him/her on a bad day?

If those bullies continue to harass you and your friends keep reporting them to the teachers, if that doesn't get results report them to the principle and whoever else that is in charge. Hopefully, if you bug adults enough something will get done. Make sure you mention that they throw stuff and you and your friends could get seriously hurt.

Also, have your tried finding some place else to hang out? Maybe a nice teacher will let you spend lunch in their classroom?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 pm
That's insane. I can't even....most schools have fierce anti-bullying policies. Mine did. If worst comes to worst, go to the police? If it's coming to physical violence, a restraining order might be appropriate.
On another site, someone suggested that you (you being a general term and referring to anyone getting harassed) use the word 'harass' instead of 'bully'. Apparently is gets taken more seriously? Try going to counselors instead of teachers. Or, try a teacher you really trust. Like Meline said, bug as many adults as you need to.

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

Chipl

Shameless Man-Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm
All I know is I was bullied severly in middle school and I got in trouble all the time for it.  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games