When Your Kissin'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 am
Sooo...
I have this boyfriend and he's only dated one girl who cheated on him about..three times..heh
They did everything but intercourse<<
And he regrets it BUT
When we kiss and stuff i want him to enjoy it without going too far
I'm comfortable with him and everything but I'm still kind of shy because I'm not used to so much human contact..
Any advice to get pass the nervous habit?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 am
Uncomfortable Moan
Sooo...
I have this boyfriend and he's only dated one girl who cheated on him about..three times..heh
They did everything but intercourse<<
And he regrets it BUT
When we kiss and stuff i want him to enjoy it without going too far
I'm comfortable with him and everything but I'm still kind of shy because I'm not used to so much human contact..
Any advice to get pass the nervous habit?

Just relax and don't do anything that you're not physically and emotionally ready for.
There is really no way to get past it other than relaxing and becoming more comfortable (over time) in the situation. ^^  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:41 am
Don't do anything unless it feels comfortable, if things get awkward or doesn't feel right then don't force it.

Wait until the perfect moment with the perfect guy, there is no need to do something just to do it or because you feel like you should.

If your worried about him being uncomfortable then tell him, "I don't want to push things too far for you, if its too much tell me."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Ok, I may not be any help at all, because I get super nervous just when I call my boyfriend. And when we do make out, he spends five to ten minutes, uncurling me from a cocoon I make. He keeps saying to relax, but it doesn't do anything to stop you from feeling nervous. And people tell say to only do what you're ready for, but in that moment, it sometimes feels like you're ready for anything. I think the best thing to do is start off small and work your way up. Because I am so nervous all the time, he'll say calm, soothing words and just "snuggle" with me. There's tons of skin contact, but it's a nice feeling, rather than being just straight intercourse. After being exposed to the feel of skin for awhile, your body begins to relax naturally and you'll want to touch him more. From there, work your way to kisses. Not heavy ones, but light ones on places you're the most sensitive. It makes you feel alive and even though you'll get butterflies, you'll feel really special to him. And from there, you should be relaxed enough to do whatever you feel the most comfortable with after that. I'm a virgin, and he doesn't do anything I'm uncomfortable with. But even without complete sex, your partner should become elated by just being with you. So listen to your instincts and enjoy the passion that comes from being loved, because it can be a really special moment if you're both loving each other whole heartily

P.S. Sorry this is uber long!!! crying .

Evelyn Moonmeadow

Sparkly Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Hive Mind 200

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:06 pm
I have the same problem! But i say do what makes you feel comfortable, and don't force yourself into something you aren't ready for. It won't be worth it if you can't truly enjoy it. smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:55 pm
Just take one step at a time, and you'll do fine. smile  

passionatesoul

5,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers