Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Norse vs. Greek (Herryk/Amphi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm
Amphi took a careful breath in the gym, lest any of the battle crazed students spotted the weak prey she could become. Amphi was not a fighter, the thought of being in the gym, after her last battle with someone (Sheridan in fact....long ago) had ended with a friendly game of dodgeball, Amphi had deemed herself unworthy of battling.

A fact brought on by her horrible attempt at the horsemen island. Thanatos and Xiu had fought, and they had fought hard. Amphi had done nothing but stand around, perhaps heal Biskoto and then she too, attacked Thana in a degrading manner.

She had bit his arm with her small growing fangs.

She didn't want all her hardwork with Hel to go to waste because she couldn't squelch the idea of hurting some, she couldn't let it happen when there was another attack on her friends. When she wanted to protect someone.

Her eye's cruised over the gym, landing on a giant boil. Cocking her head, she studied him and then decided that he would be a great opponent. Because no Amphi, picking out the biggest boil in the gym was a great idea.

Her reasoning was....She wouldn't hurt him badly if she fought him. Nevermind that he'd probably hit her like a truck...maybe..

"Excuse me?" Amphi pranced around nervously as she tried to gain the attention of the undead boil. "If your not busy....would you like to spar with me?" She flushed, lacing her hands through together.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:00 pm
Girl, look at that body.

Girl, look at that body.

Girl, look at that body.

Uh, Herryk works out.

...sometimes.

Well, when he wasn't gently brushing his foxfires or writing poetry for his ghoulfriend.

Herryk had been making very exaggerated poses for no real reason in particular. Since the isles, he'd been a little secluded, lacking any real urge to socialize. Scareling steps, he'd told himself, and these steps involved milling around in the gym looking ridiculous.

When he heard a small, feminine voice call out to him, Herrk froze mid-pose and slowly turned, arms still lifted.

"Is this little ghoul speaking to Herryk?"  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:08 pm
Er....

Amphi wasn't looking at Herryk's body needless to say, she could barely rip her eyes from the ground. She even jumped when he addressed her back before clearing her throat.

"Uh..." Now she looked up at the boil. With her height though, she just saw a lot of chest. Manly chest. That was a big chest.

Thana nor False's chest was THAT big. She flushed as she realized that she was again staring and not talking. Remember the goal. Become a fighter...

"Ye...Yes!" Amphi squeaked loudly. "Uh...Yes I was! I was wondering...yes...IF you'd like to spar with me? Your um...the strongest one here...I think. Or you look strong and....I need to get stronger by beating the stronger person without hurting him too bad...." She flushed again...."That is...IF YOUR UP TO IT. If your not busy, or.....or...or"

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:21 pm
Herryk didn't look pleased.

"The little ghoul wants to fight Herryk?"

He looked even less pleased. Herryk didn't like punching ghouls. He still had flashbacks to this day of the time that he'd beaten Freya's a**. It wasn't a fond memory.

"Well. What is this one's name? Herryk is.. not fond of punching strangers."

Unless they were named Mac.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:39 pm
Amphi blinked at the Undead before nodding.

"Ah yes I do! Um...Mr. Herryk?" She tested his name before nodding again, "If your not busy. I will try not to hurt you okay!"

he didn't look all that happy to have her around, nor the prospect of battling her. Was he worried about something? Sheridan had been easy to coerce in a fight and even as they did, he had been less then gentle (she wasn't all that not guilty) but still hadn't worried about fighting/hurting her.

Was this Herryk?

"My name is Amphitrite!" She smiled up at him shyly, offering her hand. "I'm a mermaid...Oh and you can call me Amphi for short since my name tends to be a mouthful. It's nice to meet you Mr. Herryk." She waited before stepping out on the floor and lacing her hands.

"So...So should we start?"

bipolar bee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:45 pm
Herryk gave the ghoul a pained expression. She was so nice, and yet she was asking him to punch her in the face! Rubbing his hand along his jaw, Herryk looked like he was contemplating between running away screeching or... running away screeching.

Then again, he remembered the conversation he'd had with Mitsu a long while ago, the advice he'd given her. To grow stronger, to fight harder, to train often.

Herryk groaned loudly before slumping forward in defeat.

"Yes, Amphi. Herryk will fight."

He held up his fists.

"Do not hold back, ghoul. Herryk does not need to be babied, hmm?"  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm
Amphi wasn't sure why the undead boil seemed so....distraught over sparring with her. She really didn't understand.

Though it wouldn't be fair to say that she wasn't EQUALLY distraught. She wanted to battle but didn't want to hurt him. In fact, she was going to switch right to healing him if she even bruised a single piece of his body.

Though to be honest, she did pick him out of the group so that her punches were LESS effective. LESS powerful.

"Ah...Thank you so much. You don't know how much your helping me Mr. Herryk." She beamed a smile up at him and took a deep breath.

Now or never Amphi.

"I'll try not to!"

She frowned though as she stretched like Hel told her, mostly her legs before another deep breath.

"Okay here I come?" She came up to the Undead boil and....kicked him in the shin.

Amphi: 40/40
Damage: 5
Charge: y1- Headlights, Y2 - Chill

bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 pm
Okay, so she kicked him in the shin. Problem was, she kicked him hard.

With a mighty bellow, Herryk started hopping around on one foot, holding his shin with both massive hands. His eyes were watering, for Jack's sake!

In a haze of pain, Herryk totally and accidentally stepped on Amphi's toe.

HP: 35/40
DMG: 2
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry, Y1 IDR  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm
Oh my Jack.

"I am so sorry Mr. Herryk! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Well she did but not that bad. She was trying to ease the Undead when he stepped over her own toe, causing her to squeal in pain.

"Ow...." Her eyes watered but she bit her lip so she didn't let it known. This was nothing. Okay...Okay buck up.

"I'm sorry Mr. Herryk but...I have to keep fighting!" She blinked back things and punched him in the arm.

At least it felt like she punched him. It was like hitting a wall.

Ow.

QQ

Amphi: 35/40
Damage: 4

bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 am
"Do not apologize for hitting, Amphi," Herryk rumbled, grunting when she socked his arm. Despite her trying to hide her tears, Herryk could tell she didn't like punching and beating on him.

So he just kind of... missed. On purpose.

HP: 31/40
DMG: 0

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 pm
Amphi frowned, her tears more from the pain but....

"I...I..." She didn't want to continue to hurt the the boil, especially since he was being so nice so she....bit him instead. Teeth weren't bad right? "I'm shawy Sheryk...." Her eyes still watered as she chomped down on his arm.

Amphi: 35/40
Damage: 9

Pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 pm
Herryk's eyes watered when the ghoul bit down on his arm, and she sound like it hurt her more than it hurt him.

Herryk figured that might be impossible, because her teeth digging down on his arm really jackin' hurt.

Really.

"All is well, Amphi," Herryk groaned, looking helpless. He wanted to dislodge her grip, but.. how to do such a thing without causing too much damage to a pretty face?

When all else fails, crush some toes.

So Herryk did.

HP: 22/40
DMG: 5

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:10 pm
Amphi instantly let go of Herryk's arms with her teeth, pulling back so that she could nurse the toes. QQ. Fighting REALLY HURT. And still just...

BUT SHE NEEDED TO BE STRONG SO....

She punched Herryk again.....But it only hit lightly...which was good.

Amphi: 30/40
Damage: 2

Pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4 Total: 20 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 am
Herryk instantly began to nurse his arm where Amphi's sharp little dagger-teeth of destruction had sunk into his skin. Was he pouting? Probably. Did it hurt? Uh, yes.

Did he totally sock Amphi in the stomach?

Yes, but it was an accident. Okay, maybe not an accident. Call it... instinct. Or uh. Well, maybe Herryk was just a jerk.

HP: 22/40
DMG: 16 ( ;; )

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:05 pm
Amphi keeled over from the punch to the stomach, coughing a little from the lack of oxygen to the mermaids lungs. Oh..oh that really hurt.

Really really hurt.

She smiled though, accepting the pain and stopping for a moment.

"That was....a good hit Mr. Herryk..." Amphi closed one eye. In retribution though, she kicked his shin again.

Amphi: 14/40
Damage: 6

Pinchmonster

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items