My name is Erianthe Acacia

But I mostly go by Eri at the moment. I haven't been dead for too long.

I'm a girl.

I'm 13 years old.

The House I was in was Ravenclaw.

My Deathday is May 30.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm delusional, but I've gotten better. I'm kind and stubborn. I care about my family and I stick to my morals. It pains me to see the trouble that my brother has gotten himself into, and I'm determined to finish getting my education, even if I can't get a job.

My background story is one that got more complex as time went on. I was a triplet and the daughter of the captain of the Irish Quidditch team. I was a pureblood and both my parents were Hufflepuffs. My sister, Jasmine is still in Slytherin, and my brother, Zane, should not be allowed to continue studying in the house of Ravenclaw.

I was raised in Coventry and got to see a lot of Quidditch games with my father's position and all. I never took an interest in the game though, as I was too busy convincing my siblings we were quadruplets. I wasn't joking with them, I was being honest. I used to be a schizophrenic, well, I still am, but I've been able to control it more. I would never do much in terms of interesting things before I got to Hogwarts.

I was sorted into Ravenclaw with Zane, which is really a mistake if you ask me. If he were so smart, he would have known better than to get involved with the people who met down in the dungeons. In my second year, he dragged me down there, though part of it was due to Lennor, the illusion I held to be my other brother. While there, I promised to do something I never should have. I'm not the kind to go against my morals and when I did, it didn't set well with me.

Now, you probably want to know how I died. My brother, that little traitor murdered me! He asked me to go down into the dungeons to speak with me. All he wanted was to see if I was still going to follow through with what I promised. I told him that he should leave, that's what I was going to do. He didn't like that too much, and decided the solution was the Killing Curse.

I enjoy doodling, playing pranks on students I know, a good book, Herbology class, and watching Quidditch matches.

I despise my brother, those who allow themselves to become involved in the dark, spiders, arrogance, and not being able to feel the rain.
-anbu

I look like I did when I died.