Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
My brothers aren't saved.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super S8N 360

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm
I desperately need prayers for them. One brother believes in God, but doesn't act like he's saved, while the other is an atheist.

I really need some prayers for them. I can't stand the idea of them living like this. They really need Jesus Christ and it shows. They are hurdling towards hard times, both are doing poorly in school and they are having other troubles with their lives, suicide wise. Please, PLEASE pray for them to see God. My mother and my father could also use some help, but please, pray for the salvation of these two boys.
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:34 pm
Sure man mrgreen
Ever tried talking to them? wink  

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Super S8N 360

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
Sure man mrgreen
I try to but there's usually always a fight that comes from it or they get uncomfortable and don't want to hear it
:/  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 pm
Hailim
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
Sure man mrgreen
I try to but there's usually always a fight that comes from it or they get uncomfortable and don't want to hear it

I can see that coz some kids are like that these days. Y'know, busy trying to have fun more than anything and getting carefree so they neglect more important matters. I have this brother who's addicted to the computer and he plays it practically the whole day. Like your Christian brother, he knows God but I'm not sure about his salvation coz he doesn't devote time to read the bible. Don't worry man God's grace will always be on the move to make people come to Him mrgreen
John 1:16 (CEB)
"From his fullness we have all received grace upon grace;"
You say your family is mostly not christian so how did you become one by the way? biggrin  

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Super S8N 360

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:08 pm
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
Hailim
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
Sure man mrgreen

I can see that coz some kids are like that these days. Y'know, busy trying to have fun more than anything and getting carefree so they neglect more important matters. I have this brother who's addicted to the computer and he plays it practically the whole day. Like your Christian brother, he knows God but I'm not sure about his salvation coz he doesn't devote time to read the bible. Don't worry man God's grace will always be on the move to make people come to Him mrgreen
John 1:16 (CEB)
"From his fullness we have all received grace upon grace;"
You say your family is mostly not christian so how did you become one by the way? biggrin
That information is available on my profile biggrin I keep my testimony on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:46 am
I understand where you come from. I suggest that you pray to God about it and to ask that he weighs it on their hearts. If you wish, i will pray for you and your brothers.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items