Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
It's Hard Being Different ((Me & 13Heartless)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:18 am
About 80 years ago, a malfunction happened in a special device, causing the Earth to lose all technology it had. The age the world is in now is called "2nd Dark Age". Now meet Zarin. He was around when the device exploded. Not only did the device give him strange powers, but it sent him 80 years into the future as well. Since it's the 2nd Dark Age, the land was divided up into equal quantities by kings. When Zarin comes out of the time stream, he falls out of the sky to land in the garden of the 1st king. Not only that, but he startles the kings daughter _____ who was tending to the garden. Now, Zarin must make a choice. He must either be kept as prisoner in the king's castle or act as _____ body guard for the rest of his life. What will choose? What will happen between ____ and Zarin?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Thrown 80 years into the future, Zarin was also given special powers during the explosion. Now, he must serve as a prisoner or _____'s bodyguard.
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

13heartless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 am
{{ you need a girl?}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:56 am
13heartless
{{ you need a girl?}}

((Yeah. Go ahead a post your profile if you're interested.))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

13heartless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:40 am
{{kk! thanks i started to get bored not role playing!}}

Name: Hope Adachi
Bio: Hope was raised to think that time travel was just a myth and now looks for an answer.
Pic:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:52 am
13heartless
{{kk! thanks i started to get bored not role playing!}}

Name: Hope Adachi
Bio: Hope was raised to think that time travel was just a myth and now looks for an answer.
Pic:

User Image

((No Problem! I'll start us off))

It was a spring evening in the garden of the 1st king's castle. Suddenly, there was a flash in the air. Zarin was a good 15 feet in the air. He landed into a rose bush with a thud.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

13heartless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:04 pm
{{ nice intro! biggrin }}

Hope was sitting next to the columbine flowers as she heard a mysterious thud.
"Dad, if your trying to scare me don't try!" Hope said not turning around. Huh, silence. Unusual when dad's trying to terrify me. Hope thought. She looked around and saw no one. Then, the rose bush moved. Hope wanted to scream but it was probably just a bunny in the bush. She got up and looked around inside the bush and saw a man. Hope's eyes widened in terror. A scream was building inside of her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:47 pm
13heartless

((Thanks))

User Image

Zarin coughed and opened his eyes. The sun was shining right in his eyes. He then saw Hope staring at him and saw that he was in a rose bush. He sat up and looked at her. "I'm sorry if I frightened you. If you don't mind me asking, what year is it?"

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

13heartless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm
Hope could speak because all that came out was a squeak. "Please don't hurt me! I did nothing!" Hope said not completely hearing what the man said.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm
13heartless

User Image

Zarin tried to stand up, but he had twisted his ankle in the fall. He grunted in pain. That's when two guards came out and grabbed Zarin. "Hey, get your hands off me! I didn't even touch her!"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

13heartless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 pm
Hope watched the guards take him away and relaxed. "Guards! By order of the princess, release him!" The guards then let the man go, bowed towards Hope. Hope bowed her head slightly and signaled the guards to leave. "Who are you and how did you land in my rose bush when there is not a single aircraft in the sky?" Hope said with a faint accent.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm
13heartless

User Image

"My name is Zarin Carter. I didn't come here by aircraft. One minute I was walking down a sidewalk when an explosion happened, next thing I know, I appeared 10 feet in the air and fell into your rose bush." Zarin knew that something was up.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

13heartless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 am
Hope laughed. "You seriously expect me to believe that? How stupid do you think i am? Just because I am a princess doesn't mean that i'm going to believe you and ask my father to keep you as the royal human pet!" Hope said, her voice rising as she went on. "Look if you want to survive, you'll need a job. Luckily, my father thinks that i am at that age were i need a bodyguard. Are you good at protecting? If not then We can always take you as a prisoner." Hope said trying to help Zarin.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm
13heartless

User Image

Zarin smiled. "I am pretty good a protecting. Learned to protect someone by protecting my younger sister from some bullies." Zarin then realized the situation he was in. Everyone he ever knew was gone. His friends, his family, all gone. "I'll become your protector, but on one condition. You let me show you that I'm telling the truth."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

13heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm
Hope looked him in the eye. "Fine but you have to make it quick. If father sees you talking to me then he will be very angry." Hope said conflicted.

User Image

{{ Had to change my picture because i lost the other one.}}  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas