Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Work will suck tonight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm
Cause the manager is making the one a**. manager switch with the other one and she already had something planned tonight and the manager doesnt want to take a double so she making the oringal manager who requested off take it. AND GUESS WHO GETS TO WORK WITH THE ANGRY a**. MANAGER AND GUESS WHO GOING IN 2 HOURS EARLY CAUSE THE MANAGER THINK HAVING ME THEIR WILL CHILL HER OUT. gonk
Tonight will be a long night. .___________________.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:23 pm
Work did not suck tonight :3

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 pm
sometimes i go in like that, thinking works gunna suck a** and then it turns out ok, or vice versa, i think going in thinking that way only makes things better, work sucks, plain and simple, so when it doesn't suck, it's a surprise and when it does, well you knew it going in lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:04 pm
Waitingforwingstoflyaway6
sometimes i go in like that, thinking works gunna suck a** and then it turns out ok, or vice versa, i think going in thinking that way only makes things better, work sucks, plain and simple, so when it doesn't suck, it's a surprise and when it does, well you knew it going in lol

yeah, sadly this new job isnt like my old job to me. :/ I just can't get that old feeling of wanting to work and couldn't wait to work. This new job just so stressful and overwhelming I feel drain even though im not working a ton of hours. :/

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:50 pm
Camera 0bscura

aww i sometimes know that feeling sad i kept having silent panic attacks in my head cause i just didn't wanna go, but now we have other new people so the heat is a lil off me >.< horrible to say, and not only that but i know where stuff is now and try a lil harder to make things look good *shrugs* but watch I'll be told about my recovery again and how badly it sucks a** >.<  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games