7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image

an original role-play
by p a n syndrome

whαт wσuld yσu dσ if yσu ςσuld livє fσrεvєr?

There are some among us who can. Everyone knows who they are, mostly because they're so important. When you mention an Immortal, you can pretty much guarantee that money and power are connected to their name.

In this country, there are three major families of Immortals: the Kings, the Stormes and the McBrides. Each one rules a part of this country. There are other Immortal families in neighboring countries, and they visit ours often.

Most Immortals like to keep their lives pretty private, but every once in awhile they let an outsider in. If there is a person they believe has a good chance of passing on the Immortal gene, they take that person in and marry them off somewhere in the branches of their family.
This is where our story begins.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 pm
need-to-knows
sʍouʞ-oʇ-pəəu

the Kings
sƃuıʞ əɥʇ

They are the most well-known and respected of the Immortal Three (the nickname for the three immortal families). They are also the richest of the families. The head of the family is Richard King and his lovely, immortal wife, Trophie King.
They have one son at the age of twenty-one and a daughter at the age of fourteen. The son shows all the signs of being an Immortal; their daughter doesn't.
Obviously this distresses them greatly, because now it is shown that the immortal gene can skip a generation. They are being very careful in their selction of a wife for their son. She must be perfect.

the Stormes
səɯɹoʇs əɥʇ

They are not as rich as the Kings, but they still hold great power in the country. The head of the family is Damien Storme, and his equally immortal wife Sophia Storme.
They have one daughter, who carries the immortal gene. She is currently engaged to the heir of the McBride clan.

The McBrides
səpıɹqɔɯ əɥʇ

They may not be the richest of the Immortal Three, but their influence in the country is still great. The head of the family is Tyler McBride, along side him is his tenth mortal wife, Katherine McBride. They have two sons: the eldest, at twenty, is engaged to the daughter of the Storme clan. The youngest has yet to show signs of being an Immortal, which distresses the Head greatly. Will he be a dud like the King girl?

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:35 pm
open characters
sɹəʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ əudo

{slanted= reserved, removed =taken}

house of King
ƃuıʞ ɟo əsnoɥ

Richard King- age appearance 38; head of house
Trophie King- age appearance 29; wife of Richard King

Eldest Son- age 21 engaged to a mortal girl
Youngest daughter - age 14

house of Storme
əɯɹoʇs ɟo əsnoɥ

Damien Storme- age appearance 29; head of house
Sophia Storme- age appearance 26; wife of Damien Storme

Only Daughter- age 19; engaged to Eldest McBride

house of McBride
əpıɹqɔɯ ɟo əsnoɥ

Tyler McBride- age appearance 31; head of house
Katherine McBride- age 23; wife of Tyler McBride

Youngest Son- age 15

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:37 pm
Rules

I am the one with the pants in this relationship. What I say here is law. Please do not fight me on issues unless you feel you have a legitimate case, and please, for the love of God, do not clutter my role-play with petty squabbles. Message me privately if you have any problems.

No one-liners, an obvious rule since I have labeled this literate and above. Quality over quantity is always in effect, so even a paragraph is fine as long as you cover everything that needs to be covered. Read every post made by fellow role-players so nothing is missed.

Be considerate, another no-brainer. No sexy times, no gore, no explicit words unless they're absolutely needed.

Private message me your profiles, as well as a small sample of writing so I know what I'm in for. I have the right to reject your application thanks to the limited positions. Please do not take it personally. I love all of you equally.

It's good to be back.

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 pm
wall of notes
səʇou ɟo llɐʍ

first important note:
:əʇou ʇuɐʇɹodɯı ʇsɹıɟ

The children aren't necessarily Immortal yet. In order to fully become and Immortal, you must have a near-death experience. Once that happens, the Immortal gene is triggered, and that person is now stuck in that age forever. None of the children have had this altering near-death experience yet, so they will continue to age until they do.
Though they are not yet fully Immortal, they are able to tell who carries a successful Immortal gene by a blood test. This blood test is taken every year after the age of thirteen up until they are fifteen, or until the gene is shown.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm
skeleton
uoʇələʞs

[align=center][size=24][color=gray]FIRST[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR]MIDDLE[/color] [color=gray]LAST[/color][/size][/align]
[imgleft]picture url[/imgleft]
[size=18]s[color=COLOR1]м[/color] α [color=COLOR1]ℓ[/color] ℓ [color=COLOR1]ם[/color] є [color=COLOR1]т[/color] α [color=COLOR1]ι[/color] ℓ [color=COLOR1]s[/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=13]мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=10]FULL NAME[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=10]NICKNAMES[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]ιт sσ нαρρєns тнαт ι'м α:[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=10]GENDER[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=10]AGE SPECIFIED[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=13]ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=10]SEXUALITY (boys/ girls)[/size][/color]

[size=18]ם [color=COLOR2]є[/color] є [color=COLOR2]ρ[/color] є [color=gray]я[/color] ם [color=COLOR2]є[/color] т [color=COLOR2]α[/color] ι [color=COLOR2]ℓ[/color] s[/size]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=13]ι нold This Position:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]WHO YOU ARE (ex: King's heir)[/size][/color]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=13]мy ρєяsσnαℓιтy ιs тωιsтєם ιn sσмє ωαys:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]1st PERSON OF PERSONALITY[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=13]нιsтσяy σғ мy ℓιғє ғяσм мy ρσιnт σғ vєιω:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]1ST PERSON BIO[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=13]Extras:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]EXTRA[/size][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=13]мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]USERNAME[/size][/color]

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:43 pm
Immortals
slɐʇɹoɯɯı

Smells-Like-A-Cookie
Cedric Menos McBride

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Cedric Menos McBride
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Ced
ιт sσ нαρρєns тнαт ι'м α:
Male
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
females

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
I am the McBride family heir

мy ρєяsσnαℓιтy ιs тωιsтєם ιn sσмє ωαys:
I've never been allowed to make decisions on my own, including my emotions. I tend to stay serious until someone tells me otherwise...When I'm on my own I'm the happiest, finding peace in my seclusion.
нιsтσяy σғ мy ℓιғє ғяσм мy ρσιnт σғ vєιω:
The McBrides is a name I was blessed with, unfortunately I'm cursed to be the heir of the family...Since my arrangement to the Stormes Eldest daughter I've been seeking solitude, isolation from my family. Even though I understand the reason for my wedding arrangements I disagree with them highly, I've never met the girl, how can I marry someone I don't know or even love?
Extras:
Cedric has a small hut in the woods where he hides from his family
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 pm
Mortals
slɐʇɹoɯ

p a n
Arlunet Vivan DiShanni

User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Arlunet Vivian DiShanni
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Lani
ιт sσ нαρρєns тнαт ι'м α:
female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓם:
twenty, but closer to twenty-one
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
boys

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нold This Position:
I'm currently betrothed to the King's eldest heir.
мy ρєяsσnαℓιтy ιs тωιsтєם ιn sσмє ωαys:
I'm the strong one in my family- mentally, that is- so I'm always the one who gets plumbed with emotional stress. Lately mom's been my best customer, stressing about the new baby on the way. I can understand, and I do, but it doesn't stop me from becoming angry. That's been my main emotion as of late- anger.
нιsтσяy σғ мy ℓιғє ғяσм мy ρσιnт σғ vєιω:
You know the expression, "the world weighs on my shoulders"? As cliche as it sounds, I find it's the best way to describe my home life. For as long as I remember my family has struggled to stay afloat in the economy. We're not poor or anything, but we're plenty far away from living comfortably. I think its the main reason why mom agreed to have me marry the King's heir. I'm not too thrilled about it, but as dad keeps drilling into my head: it's for the family.
Extras:
I enjoy painting
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
p a n syndrome

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler