Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 pm

User Image
Chinchorichi was basking in the sun. She enjoyed the rays that penetrated her coat and heated her skin. She could lay stretched out all day relaxing. The sunny days have put her in an amazing mood so she purred contentedly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 am
chinhamaroo

User Image

Hope was walking in the sun enjoying the warm rays for the day. It had been a hard winter and the spring weather had just passed, this was the first sunny day of summer and he just wanted to eat it up. Hope wasn't even flying which was he may ways of moved around outside, but today was just to nice a day to fly. He really just wanted to feel the grass under his feet and the hear the world as he walked by. With his eye closed he walk forward. *BAM* Hope hit the ground in a heap. He had tripped over something.....or someone. Spring to his feet he looks around to see what had caused his fall (and if anyone had see it). To his great surprise and wonder he saw the most beautiful female ever. Hope was a kind hearted and loving creature but women had never just caught his eye before; though he had caught many womens eyes before; He never really payed them much head. But this female had his eyes and heart and anything he could give her, at first sight.
"I'm so sorry are you ok?" he said in a rush to makes she hadn't been hurt by him. Then he offered his hand to help her.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 pm
jordahn19

She was so deep in her own thoughts she hadn't heard the other kat coming, she had simply lost herself in the sun. All of a sudden something fell on top of her "Oh shi-" she started to say startled by the sudden intrusion. Looking down she noticed it was a Remp that had landed on "It's ok, I'm fine.. are you ok?" she asked wriggling out from under him. Chinchorichi stood up and dusted herself off before offering him a hand up. "I'm sorry I got in your way" she said chuckling a bit at the whole situation. She wasn't angry at all, after her initial scare she found the whole situation quite amusing actually.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 pm
chinhamaroo

"Oh no my sweet it was i that wasn't paying any attention." Hope was very humbled by this beauties kindness . "I really should have been flying?" he smirks "But im so glade i wasn't. where are my manners.." bowing low he says "My name is Hope." Taking the beautiful females hand in his he kisses it lightly "and you are my sweet?"

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 pm
jordahn19

"Oh sweet?" she said giggling and blushing, "It's fine I shouldn't be laying in the middle of the clearing" she said, this male was adorable she thought. When he kissed her hand her heart skipped a beat and she giggled uncontrollably. "Well aren't you the sweet one" she said trying to be coy and composed but failing miserably. "I'm Chinchorichi by the way, Strange I know but everyone just calls me Chin since its easier, I like your name Hope, it sounds very sweet" she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm
chinhamaroo

Shes got a sweet laugh or giggle Hope thinks to himself. "Chinchorichi...." he liked the way her name sounded as he said it "What a beautiful name befitting of your own personal beauty" he says in an attempt to flatter her after the wonderful complement she had given him about his own name. "So where are you from, my lady?" Hope had an older school way of speaking which was fitting because unlike most men he had an old school attitude towards women."Cherish a women for they will love you like the sun is to day and warm you like a blanket in the night." It was a saying Hope lived by because he had seen far to mean women hear by men to ever do the same to the one he would one day love himself.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm
jordahn19

"Well aren't you the flatterer" she said flirtatiously smiling at him. "I'm just from around here, I don't usually travel all that far, especially with how nice this clearing is for sunbathing." She flopped back down on her soft patch of grass contented with both the good weather and this adorable sweet kat keeping her company. "So where are you from? Tell me about yourself" she said rolling on her back and looking up at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm
chinhamaroo

Hope flops down beside Chinchorichi with an *oomph*. He is blushing slightly firm the flirtations smile she offered; it also makes him feel on air though too. Shacking himself mentally he remembers that she had asked him a question. "Oh I'm from around here as well. I have lived here my hole life and have come to this meadow for many years, but i have never seen you here before." he looks at her with a quizzing eye and big grin.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:19 pm
jordahn19

"Ya, this forest has so many sights and faes its impossible to meet everyone, its amazing how many other kats are there when you don't even know it" she said matter of factly stretching out in the meadow. "God its gorgeous out, I love it when its warm."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm
chinhamaroo
Nodding at the factual statement Hope lays back in the grass beside her. "Yes this is one of my favorite times of day. " It had been along time since Hope had laid on the ground, he normal stayed in the trees where it would be easier to take flight if need be. But today it was different, today he had met her. Thought ran though his head about how he was going to get this wonderful creature to fall in love with. He never was good at this type of thing but he new that he couldn't just let this one walk out of his life. taking a deep breath he says in a rush "Would you be my Mate?" He closes his eyes in a cringe. He knew they had just met and he knew that this was crazy but at the very less she would know here and now where his heart was at. He waits in a bundle of nerves for her answer.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces