Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
mom wont let me go to college

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princess hanh

Invisible Browser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:56 pm
i put off college last year because i was scared
ive been extremely sheltered all my life and i've never been to have friends or go places
my college is 100% covered and is 4 hours away but my mother doesnt want me to go
she's controlled me my whole life and she likes that control
i love her, but her reasoning for me not going is selfish
if i dont go to college i won't get to do what god made me for
i have prayed about this and i have put this in god's hands
but im still really scared and hopeless
please pray for me
crying crying crying

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 am
There is nothing to be afraid of dear because you're not alone biggrin Fear only the Lord mrgreen
2 Esdras(or Ezra) 16:76 (CEB)
"Don’t fear or hesitate, for God is your leader."

Right now, I'm anticipating as much as you are. I'm a college freshman too you see and in a week it'll be my first day there. I do know what you mean because I'm not that sociable either so I worry whether I will make friends right away, but ever since I've began devoting myself this summer, last April, I've experienced a change biggrin I was stuck at home and rarely went out and I thought summer would be nothing but a bum, with no friends to talk to. Man I was wrong! I got to know God even better through every opportunity and I had tons of time anyway biggrin So even though I did almost the same routine everyday, with a devotional time added, I didn't get bored or stressed at all. Now I'm excited to go to college to introduce God whee Persecutions are expected of course, but I'm not letting my faith go just because of a few rejections.
Philippians 4:13 (CEB)
"I can endure all these things through the power of the One who gives me strength."
Plus don't worry yourself about why your mom is not letting you go to college because everything we are experiencing has something to do with God's will and purpose wink
Romans 8:28 (CEB)
"We know that God works all things together for good for the ones who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose."
So may I suggest you read the bible while you can? wink It will give you some magical feeling once you begin I promise mrgreen  

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items