Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Roleplay search c: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SceptreOfSeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:44 am
Would anyone wanna roleplay with me? Im pretty bored at the moment haha...
I can be semi-lit to literate depending on what you give me, and I like to keep the roleplay interesting I also can roleplay yaoi or straight...I might do yuri if I like the plot biggrin D
So any ideas folks?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 am
God answered my prayers. Lol i was just in the mood for role-playing, however, no one's around to ask. I'm capable of writing a healthy amount. I do yaoi <3
As for plots well....there's allot to consider, but i hope what ever is picked isn't cliché. In Yaoi i play seme so don't worry about debating on who should be the uke because uke's suck >'D... and blow...

AzulonQuartzOTL

Versatile Lover

SceptreOfSeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 am
iiNaughtyHitman
God answered my prayers. Lol i was just in the mood for role-playing, however, no one's around to ask. I'm capable of writing a healthy amount. I do yaoi <3
As for plots well....there's allot to consider, but i hope what ever is picked isn't cliché. In Yaoi i play seme so don't worry about debating on who should be the uke because uke's suck >'D... and blow...

The last part of your post made me laugh cx
Ahaha, and good cause I am really only comfortable with being uke. Now the plot! My mind is full of clichés!
Now is the time to think outside the box...haha I flipped through my t.v's guide for maybe some inspiration and got nothing -.-
The reason I posted this was because I had no ideas XD what do you have in mind?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 am
IPewDiePieI

LOL... just preaching the truth. 8'D
Fair enough~ Well now how about an idol war or wait...let's being with what we both wanna do. Should it be in modern time? And what kind of genre we going for and anime pics or real? LOL...i guess we can then work around that? and i'll try to come up with some more stuff.

AzulonQuartzOTL

Versatile Lover

SceptreOfSeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 am
iiNaughtyHitman
IPewDiePieI

LOL... just preaching the truth. 8'D
Fair enough~ Well now how about an idol war or wait...let's being with what we both wanna do. Should it be in modern time? And what kind of genre we going for and anime pics or real? LOL...i guess we can then work around that? and i'll try to come up with some more stuff.

What in the world is an idol war loool x) and anime pictures please.
I was going for a normal romance one. For some reason I want to add some kind of mystery into it...like the other boy a murder or something! I don't know...
Iv'e been reading to many mystery books o;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 am
IPewDiePieI

Murder...mystery! i really do like mystery based role-plays, so lets do that. Oh an Idol war like a younger idol wanting to get more famous than the most loved older more experienced idol...i unno that has more of a comedic feel. Okay as for the mystery ... oh there's allot we can do = U= i really have no idea where to begin.;A; shall we have our hoe's as school kids or adults ...MEH so hard to think of a plot.  

AzulonQuartzOTL

Versatile Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 am
I would like to rp with you and I have an idea

__1__ and __2__ were best friends when they were little. But __2__ had to move away so __1__ gave her a pearl bracelet that he made for her to remember him by. So now __2__ has finally moved back into the house next to __1__ and they are in the same high school. However as the years went by their memories of each other drifted away so they only remember being separated from a best friend years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 am
iiNaughtyHitman
IPewDiePieI

Murder...mystery! i really do like mystery based role-plays, so lets do that. Oh an Idol war like a younger idol wanting to get more famous than the most loved older more experienced idol...i unno that has more of a comedic feel. Okay as for the mystery ... oh there's allot we can do = U= i really have no idea where to begin.;A; shall we have our hoe's as school kids or adults ...MEH so hard to think of a plot.

Yes,yes ^ - ^ I think we are finally getting somewhere...
How about this,
The two boys have been friends sense they were kids. One of the boys had to move away and they haven't seen each other sense. During this time one of the boys becomes a killer (somehow i don't know how, make that part up xD ). Now they both meet each other again in the same high school.
And we can go on from there...?

SceptreOfSeth

SceptreOfSeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 am
IPewDiePieI

Waaaait! I have a different idea o.o
Maybe, your character could develop some behavior disorder, like split personalities.
One is his normal side, and the other is like a killer? o;...but he doesn't remember when ever he kills.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
I would like to rp with you and I have an idea

__1__ and __2__ were best friends when they were little. But __2__ had to move away so __1__ gave her a pearl bracelet that he made for her to remember him by. So now __2__ has finally moved back into the house next to __1__ and they are in the same high school. However as the years went by their memories of each other drifted away so they only remember being separated from a best friend years ago.

hmm...sure ill do it, as long as you make it.  

SceptreOfSeth

AzulonQuartzOTL

Versatile Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:39 am
IPewDiePieI

yes!! buuh I think the uke should be the killer i like my uke's feisty, ohmb i have some awesome ideas if the uke's the killer >D I want my character to be a bad a** seducing b*****d i'll decide about him more later. I think the seme being the killer makes the uke to defenceless and i don't like cutesy uke's they piss me off LOL... the uke being the killer ads come kick to the story. FUFUFUFU- i'll elaborate on what sort of person my male is later into the story. HE SHALL BE SUPERIOR AND....STUFF...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23000695  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

SceptreOfSeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 am
iiNaughtyHitman
IPewDiePieI

yes!! buuh I think the uke should be the killer i like my uke's feisty, ohmb i have some awesome ideas if the uke's the killer >D I want my character to be a bad a** seducing b*****d i'll decide about him more later. I think the seme being the killer makes the uke to defenceless and i don't like cutesy uke's they piss me off LOL... the uke being the killer ads come kick to the story. FUFUFUFU- i'll elaborate on what sort of person my male is later into the story. HE SHALL BE SUPERIOR AND....STUFF...

YES, I AM THE MASS MURDERER >;D
This is going to be wonderful, ohhh i wanna get started already!
So are we settled then? Have we buried the hatchet, closed the back door, is this what Willis was talking about?! O; (If you don't get that phrase you did not have a childhood)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 am
IPewDiePieI

woo, but please be patient with me i can sometimes disappear for a while, HOWEVER, i will always reply as promised.
les make it! 8'D
whatchu talkin BOUT WILLIS i don't think i have a childhood ;A;

AzulonQuartzOTL

Versatile Lover

SceptreOfSeth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 am
iiNaughtyHitman
IPewDiePieI

woo, but please be patient with me i can sometimes disappear for a while, HOWEVER, i will always reply as promised.
les make it! 8'D
whatchu talkin BOUT WILLIS i don't think i have a childhood ;A;

Im pumped, ima go make it xD
and yes,yes you do.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items