Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Which country are you dying to visit?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 am
I have 3: Japan, Korea and Egypt. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm
Korea. Japan. England(again). Germany. France. Italy. Sweden. Ireland. Scotland(again, but more than just two towns/cities). Australia. India. Egypt. Greece. Finland. Norway.

~Linda~  

kimicka13
Crew

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm
kimicka13
Korea. Japan. England(again). Germany. France. Italy. Sweden. Ireland. Scotland(again, but more than just two towns/cities). Australia. India. Egypt. Greece. Finland. Norway.

~Linda~

THAT'S ALOT OF PLACE.S rofl Good thing I didn't say specifically one. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Angry Kitsune
kimicka13

~Linda~

THAT'S ALOT OF PLACE.S rofl Good thing I didn't say specifically one. xp

Yeah...that's not even a complete list...lol.  

kimicka13
Crew

KyoKondo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:44 pm
Japan, Ireland, Austria, Germany, Italy, England, Holland, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal, Romania, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Vietnam, South Korea, Greece, Turkey, Lichtenstein, Ukraine, Scotland, Canada (again), Saint Martin/Maarten (again), Luxembourg, Belgium, and Hungary... And I think that's it... Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:52 am
KyoKondo
Japan, Ireland, Austria, Germany, Italy, England, Holland, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal, Romania, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Vietnam, South Korea, Greece, Turkey, Lichtenstein, Ukraine, Scotland, Canada (again), Saint Martin/Maarten (again), Luxembourg, Belgium, and Hungary... And I think that's it... Lol

I sense alot of travelling in your life. *lifts hands to sense your aura* rofl burning_eyes  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Rissa1234

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:39 am
Ireland, Germany, Italy, Canada, Japan, Scotland, and the U.K.

Haha I don't want to go to anywhere hot. XD Sorry Ria Trinidad is out for me...Well...I mean since you're there I'd go see you...but I would not stay for an extended period of time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 am
Rissa1234

Haha I don't want to go to anywhere hot. XD Sorry Ria Trinidad is out for me...Well...I mean since you're there I'd go see you...but I would not stay for an extended period of time.

I DEFINITELY wanna see Scotland, as well. 3nodding And Trinidad's too hot for ya, eh? biggrin No problem. I'd get A.C. just for you. wink  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Rissa1234

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:58 am
Angry Kitsune
Rissa1234

I DEFINITELY wanna see Scotland, as well. 3nodding And Trinidad's too hot for ya, eh? biggrin No problem. I'd get A.C. just for you. wink

YAY! Ria loves me. And yes Trinidad is WAYYYY too hot for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:01 pm
Rissa1234
Angry Kitsune
Rissa1234

I DO and yes, it IS. V~V Even for me. *sighs* Right now, it's raining but the weather's still so very hot and stifling. If anything, the rain's making the heat worse.  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Rissa1234

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:10 pm
Angry Kitsune
Rissa1234
Angry Kitsune
Rissa1234

I DO and yes, it IS. V~V Even for me. *sighs* Right now, it's raining but the weather's still so very hot and stifling. If anything, the rain's making the heat worse.

I love the rain emotion_drool However when it rains and it's hot, and it's not bringing in a cold front all it does is make it humid and muggy and sticky which is worse than a dry heat. I'd rather a dry heat than a muggy one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 pm
Gerrrrrrrmanyyyyy.
I am so happy I get to go when I graduate high school.  

Pink Freudian

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games