Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What are you...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 pm
Tanisha and Rein are the two new girls in this small town. They are both twins and come from a very wealthy family but no one seems to talk to them. They both seem really nice, so why won't anyone talk to them? Does it have something to do with the fact that all these strange incidents seem to be following them everywhere? Like things braking, falling, some how getting ruined... Even the few murders happening now and then. Will you finally ignore everyone else's gossip about them being witches, or will you keep moving with the crowd?
((By the way I will let you make up to three characters but you need to be able to control them))
User Image
~Tanisha&Rein~
((Tanisha is the brunette and Rien is the bluish haired girl))
History: They don't usually like to talk about it but if they trust you they may tell you
Personality: Tanisha- Lazy, calm, athletic, caring
Rein- Sweet, bubbly, quiet, caring
Race: Unkown for now
Weapons: Unknown for now
Sexual preference: Straight  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 am
J1358
Tanisha and Rein are the two new girls in this small town. They are both twins and come from a very wealthy family but no one seems to talk to them. They both seem really nice, so why won't anyone talk to them? Does it have something to do with the fact that all these strange incidents seem to be following them everywhere? Like things braking, falling, some how getting ruined... Even the few murders happening now and then. Will you finally ignore everyone else's gossip about them being witches, or will you keep moving with the crowd?
((By the way I will let you make up to three characters but you need to be able to control them))
User Image
~Tanisha&Rein~
((Tanisha is the brunette and Rien is the bluish haired girl))
History: They don't usually like to talk about it but if they trust you they may tell you
Personality: Tanisha- Lazy, calm, athletic, caring
Rein- Sweet, bubbly, quiet, caring
Race: Unkown for now
Weapons: Unknown for now

History: Exiled from hell when my hair turned from black to white.
Personality: Quiet, Friendly, Caring, Kind, Talented.
Race: Demon
Weapons: Blades, Pistols, ability to control the earth mass around him.

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 am
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:50 pm
Gino_Nozomi47

Accepted!!! You can start if you want.
((sorry for the late reply my computer was getting fixed))  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

Accepted!!! You can start if you want.
((sorry for the late reply my computer was getting fixed))

((Its alrigrht, it happens from time to time))
Gino comes in bringing tea for tanisha tanisha and rein. "So whats this fuss i've been hearing about you two girls. Your appearance seems rather innocent, but you are more than just that. Is it True of what others say, that you girls are a witch? Form my point of view your not at all." Gino finishes his.sentence and drinks from his tea cup.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm
Gino_Nozomi47

User Image
~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein seemed surprised that someone was talking to them and looked st her sister but she wore a neutural expression. Rein was always an extremly shy girl so she just looked down at the floor, her face a light shade of red. Tanisha just looked at the boy and said "It doesn't matter." But didn't dare take her eyes off Gino. Also she didn't answer anything at all.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

User Image
~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein seemed surprised that someone was talking to them and looked st her sister but she wore a neutural expression. Rein was always an extremly shy girl so she just looked down at the floor, her face a light shade of red. Tanisha just looked at the boy and said "It doesn't matter." But didn't dare take her eyes off Gino. Also she didn't answer anything at all.

"Well it matters to the three of us, I've been exiled from my home and whenever I see my old friends, they kill me mistaking me as an angel, you also know its hard killing friends that matter to you the most." Gino stops and looks at his hands. "These claws" then he looks at the displayed weapons "those weapons, its also a pain just looking at it. So you see, people I knew hate me. So its not hard for me to understand the both of you." Gino smiles "I see right now is two adorable who are troubled by some thing"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 pm
Gino_Nozomi47

"Well it matters to the three of us, I've been exiled from my home and whenever I see my old friends, they kill me mistaking me as an angel, you also know its hard killing friends that matter to you the most." Gino stops and looks at his hands. "These claws" then he looks at the displayed weapons "those weapons, its also a pain just looking at it. So you see, people I knew hate me. So its not hard for me to understand the both of you." Gino smiles "I see right now is two adorable who are troubled by some thing"

User Image
~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein was still staring at the floor but began to frown and just wanted to get up and give Gino a hug, but she couldn't. Also after he said "Adorable she bean to blush a bit and her face went soft. She's the most emotional and small things can set her off unlike her sister who can barely feel anything. Tanisha looked at him in confusion. They were from two different back grounds but close enough and he was the first to talk to them. She eyed him cautiously but said "Sorry..."  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

User Image
~Tanisha&Rein~
Rein was still staring at the floor but began to frown and just wanted to get up and give Gino a hug, but she couldn't. Also after he said "Adorable she bean to blush a bit and her face went soft. She's the most emotional and small things can set her off unlike her sister who can barely feel anything. Tanisha looked at him in confusion. They were from two different back grounds but close enough and he was the first to talk to them. She eyed him cautiously but said "Sorry..."

"Its alright, in the least we all know how we feel with each other." Gino said with his head hanging low.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 pm
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~
This time it was Tanisha's turn not to say anything and Rein looked up. "Yeah, thats true..." Then looked at the clock "Tanisha! School is about to start! Come on Come on! Let's go!" Tanisha just rolled her eyes and stayed put. She had no desire to go back to school what so ever. Rein seemed to be debating whether to stay or go because of her sister. She finally sat down after the debate in her head, and went quiet.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 pm
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~
This time it was Tanisha's turn not to say anything and Rein looked up. "Yeah, thats true..." Then looked at the clock "Tanisha! School is about to start! Come on Come on! Let's go!" Tanisha just rolled her eyes and stayed put. She had no desire to go back to school what so ever. Rein seemed to be debating whether to stay or go because of her sister. She finally sat down after the debate in her head, and went quiet.

Gino Looked at them while they're debating, so gino suggested. "Why don't i accompany you guys to your school? Besides, i can skip classes myself because i know a lot in class discussion so the teacher lets me skip" Gino said with an assuring smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:03 am
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

Gino Looked at them while they're debating, so gino suggested. "Why don't i accompany you guys to your school? Besides, i can skip classes myself because i know a lot in class discussion so the teacher lets me skip" Gino said with an assuring smile.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha let out a sound in annoyence but Rein had a big smile on her face. Even though they were picked on at school, she still kept a smile on her face. "Come on! let's go!" She said happily as she pulled her sister up off the couch. "If you don't want to go to class... you can hang out with Gino, but I for one, want to go to college!" She said and waited at the door with the biggest smirk on her face. But Tanisha had a look on her face like she was just about to visit hell.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha let out a sound in annoyence but Rein had a big smile on her face. Even though they were picked on at school, she still kept a smile on her face. "Come on! let's go!" She said happily as she pulled her sister up off the couch. "If you don't want to go to class... you can hang out with Gino, but I for one, want to go to college!" She said and waited at the door with the biggest smirk on her face. But Tanisha had a look on her face like she was just about to visit hell.

Gino stood up as well "Don't worry tanisha, if anything goes wrong, with your sister, i'll be close by to help" Gino walks out of the door slowly following rein.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

Gino stood up as well "Don't worry tanisha, if anything goes wrong, with your sister, i'll be close by to help" Gino walks out of the door slowly following rein.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha waited a minute after they left till she began to follow. Rein was humming as she walked a foot or two infront of Gino, turning around every moment or so to see if they were following or if they were going to ditch her. She had a friendly smile on her face as she walked. Tanisha just kinda rolled her eyes. She was definantly the opposite of Rein. Then she thought Why is Gino being so nice... and stayed walking a few feet behind him. Tanisha wasn't as trusting as Rein.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha waited a minute after they left till she began to follow. Rein was humming as she walked a foot or two infront of Gino, turning around every moment or so to see if they were following or if they were going to ditch her. She had a friendly smile on her face as she walked. Tanisha just kinda rolled her eyes. She was definantly the opposite of Rein. Then she thought Why is Gino being so nice... and stayed walking a few feet behind him. Tanisha wasn't as trusting as Rein.

Gino looked behind as he was walking as if he read tanisha's mind "Is there something wrong?" he said as he phased through the door as if it wasn't there. Gino opened the door for tanisha and said "Welcome to the sky garden Tanisha, where only i know how to open this very place" Gino said with a smile of a butler and showed the the small but special garden in the sky.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff