Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] [1vs1] Bird and Babe (Tori and Isra) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 pm
The siren was trying his hardest to keep out of trouble, he really was. He’d not gotten into fights with other students, he’d not made any messes, and he wasn’t plastering protection charms over everything anymore. He was doing good. Being a good little boil. So when he found himself accidentally wandering into the haunted house he was stuck with a choice. One, go back. This would make him a good little boil, not doing anything wrong.
OR
He could stay, see who he could find. What he could find. Better yet… to see if he might meet another human. Wings carried him down the hall without much noise, but his plan to be sneaky ended as he bumped into a chandelier, jostling the lights. “Jack- ah no!”

Israfel was never very sneaky.

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 am
It had been a while since Tori had been at the Haunted House, but this time she had been smart to bring one of her notebooks with her to write down any information she learned or anything that intrigued her. Tori kept telling herself that she had to keep a level head to get her information if she did run into one of the Halloweeners and not fight right away either even if she did want them all to die permanently. Sighing a little as that was going to be hard since her own weapon was excited for a fight.

Tori kept one eye out to where she was walking and for any creature while she wrote a few note about the haunted house. "So why do you want to know that." she said aloud to her weapon since sometimes she forgot that she didn't have to answer to Aklin aloud. Seeing a light move ahead as Tori stopped talking and when to see what was up with that light as she then hear someone talking and then she spotted the student.

"Who are you?" she asked curious to see if this creature would give her any information that she didn't have as Tori couldn't figure out what type of creature he was or what she thought might be a he.

iStoleYurVamps

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:37 am
Un tangling himself, the siren fell to the floor with a slight thump. Curcing to jack under his breath, he looked over to the hunter, blue eyes slightly glowing. She was pretty and had blue on her weapon! Very nice.

Standing and dusting himself off, the siren bowed. "I am Israfel. You're a hunter yes? I ah-" wings shuffled awkwardly behind him. "I am not here to cause you and trouble. I was actually trying to find a way out but-" Shoulders drooped. "It's been a bit difficult."

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 am
Tori watched as the Hallweener untangled himself as she still tried to figure out what myth or legend he could have come from, even if she did hate there kind she did like his wings or at least the coloration of them and then she had to wonder if his bones were like a bird as well that let him fly.

A little stunned to see him bow at her as she shifted her weapon awkwardly while trying to shake her thought loose trying not to show that he had thrown her thoughts for a loop. Draping her chain over her shoulder while resting her sword against her leg as she took out her notebook and wrote down some notes. Tori didn't trust him at all about not wanting trouble which was why she keep Alkin summoned. "Yes," she answered him but didn't feel that she needed to tell him her name. "This place is very maze like from what I can gather and hard to find a way out," Tori added as she did want to say that dissipation would be one way to get out but she was trying to be nice. "I'm wondering to what type of creature you are as I have never seen anyone like you before," she asked curiously.

iStoleYurVamps

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:10 am
The siren watched her, curious as to why she was suddenly writing things down. It seemed odd, but then, Israfel had encountered weirder things in his life. Who was he to judge. He was just thankful she didn't launch into stabby mode right off.

Nodding his head, ear wings gave a small flap. "We tried to come here by force once and found that one has to want to come here in order for it to appear. But really, I think it just happens on occasion. I've been trying to avoid it for the most part. Safer that way. And oh I'm a siren. Hermaphrodite if it makes any different, some of my sisters considered me a bit of an anomaly."

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:31 am
The life hunter still didn't trust you, but she wanted to know more things and if he gave her a reason she would fight back even with her weapon really wanted her to attack.

"That is very interesting as I didn't know that," Tori replied as she hadn't been awake when that had happened even if she had later on heard a little about it. "Thanks," she replied with a little grin that wasn't truly nice and wrote it down as something maybe later down the rode to use against him. Then Aklin got a little curious as he poked his hunter to ask his question to which she rolled her eyes a little at the question. "So did you ever live by the water?" she asked for her weapon and sight a little at her weapons want to know anything about water. "Also are you a student and I also wonder why don't you want to get into trouble as from what I know that all creatures like to fight from my experience,"  

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:44 am
He was hapoy to help, ear wings giving a few flaps betraying such thoughts. Looking for a place to sit he didn't spy any so he went the wall leaning against it, wings curling partially around his sides.

"Yes, I was born by the ocean. My and my sisters. Our mother would go to the human world with out aunts to gather FEAR and... sadly humans as well. It's a practice I personally have no part in any longer. One I intend to stop." The hint of anger in his voice. Not until later, when he went back.

"And no, not all of us, though I expect your view of us to not be under the best of circumstances. We're not overly violent, at least most of us aren't, but many of my fellow students think you want to kill us all and whatnot. It's rather distressing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:41 am
That grin got a little bigger as Tori could see that this siren was happy to help which was all the better she thought and what else could she learn. But always kept her eyes on him never to turn her back to him since she was never going to bow to any of them willingly.

Tori could feel Aklin get excited over the mentioning of the ocean as she could feel that was one thing he liked a lot the ocean. Tenceing up a little at the mention of humans being gather up as well as it was bringing back up memories she didn't want to remember fully. She was having a hard time believing that there could be nice creatures that didn't want to harm and felt that it was all a trick of some kind as what Israfel was saying and so human-like and Tori didn't like it.

Huffing a little that not all of them liking to fight as to her it was in there very nature to do so. "Why not as you kind have killed my kind a lot, think of us as your cattle and all of you come back after being 'killed'. Death for us is permanent," Tori said with little growl. "Why be nice what would you have to gain from it?"

iStoleYurVamps

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 pm
Again, the siren sighed. His race and species had killed but not him. He no longer condoned such things. "I cant speak for other races, or other flocks of sirens, only the one I know. Humans were often drowned, and brought back as food. But, a dead human does not provide FEAR, thus, killing a human is wasteful. You end a possible supply of FEAR. We depend on your kind fearing us, though I am not sure what purpose our kind serve to benefit your own aside from a possible natural selection."

He shrugged. "You're not cattle. Far too smart to be. We do come back from being dissapated but... we can also die. We can not come back from such things." Ear wings feel to his head. "We can die, though it is harder, rarer. We don't live in a fear of death as your kind do. But... if we are nothing but cruel what purpose does such a thing serve only to foster hate? You hunters hate us, yet some of you have shown that you are not mindless machines meant only to kill." He motioned to the notes in her hands.

"We cannot judge all of a race by a single individual. We cannot think to end hate and fear with violence. All it does is perpetuate a cycle that will destroy us all."

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 am
Growling ever so softly at the mention of humans being used as food, Tori really hated that they were like some cattle just to harvist from when ever the creatures felt like. "Just to let you know that I don't fear your kind at least not any longer," Tori said as her eyes narrowed.

Not really liking what the siren was saying as to what he was saying just made sense. Tori knew her feelings were true and that she knew she was doing the right things and she didn't want to die useless or by Caelius's hand.

It was sorta good to hear one of these creatures not call her cattle but she still didn't trust as it could have been all a show just to make her feel bad. She was a little confused as she paced a little to help her think better as he weapon murred and he still wanted a fight. When the siren had motioned to her notes that some weren't just killing machines as he was partly right as before becoming a hunter she really didn't know how to fight, but now she was learning and she wanted to get some type of payback for what Halloween did to her when she was small.

"Why do you say such things as it just has to be a front to make me confused..." Tori said a little agatated for the fact that he sound so human-like and something she didn't want to believe they were capable of as they were the savage ones that brought pain and suffering sometime for the fun of it.
iStoleYurVamps

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:57 am
Israfel frowned as she told him she did not fear him. Not for the fact but- "You should not let other know that. An extremist might deem you... useless? If that makes sense. A human with no FEAR to offer.. it would not be good for anyone."

Cracking a wing, he shuffled a bit, she didn't seem to like him very much. "Well, you could ask Madison. I spoke with her a while. And before I matured, I spoke with others. Gale, Bix. Syd was a bit skittish sadly. I hope she is well from our fight. I didn't wish to harm her."

He was trying to be sincere, but, he was unsure how to help her trust him. "I only wish to save my friends from what ails them."

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:10 am
Ok, so Tori just total a little lie as there was somethings that she did fear, she didn't fear the siren, but she wasn't going to let him know that as she wasn't going to take her word back on what she had said. "I will definitely keep that in mind,"

The first person he said she had only seen in missions, but she did know Bix and Gale. Tori thought that she just might have to talk with Bix sometime as what this siren was saying was things she thought these creature were capable of. "I just might,"

Tori might never trust this siren like she did her weapon, but he was giving her information to what she loved so she did trust him sorta that she wasn't trying to kill him right now "What does ail them?" Tori asked as she was curious to know.

iStoleYurVamps

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 am
Oh good, Israfel though, hating the idea of seeing her hurt. The fewer that got hurt form useless fight the better in his mind. Shuffling his wings he reached into his coat, pulling out a small gummy worm munching on it briefly. Candy was helping keep him focus oddly enough.

"Mmm, well, I would think that is obvious enough. Insanity. It took Red and Riley.. not it threatens others. Quite possibly myself included, though I have yet to turn grey." He looked at his hand, shuddering. "I want to find a way to help them, yet the only things I know are limited. We found it first from hunters." Blues eyes gazed at Tori, curious.

"So it would be logical to guess that you and your have more insight than we."

naggeela

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:11 am
Thinking over his question as Tori did start to rub her shoulder were she had gotten hurt by the famine vines as with every mission there was the possibility of being hurt and there had been many times she had been some pains got remember more than others. Even in spars she could get hurt but with that pain brought experience as well at least she thought.

Aklin said board as he just wanted a fight.

Alright. Agreeing with her weapon and unsummoning him as she felt his weight against her neck always there to protect her and for the fact that too that having her weapon summoned was getting a little awkward to make sure she could get a good hold on the sword if need be.

Not at all recognizing the names Israfel but then there was a lot there division leaders never tell them. Even Tori didn't like the effects of what the phoenix had done to there island and only wanted it to effect the creatures. "I really don't know much, I have really not been awake for very long," Tori said truthfully as she knew that it would be bad to say too much and she had just learned very little about insanity. "Those that are over me don't tell us very much and only say when its important for us to know. So what I know wouldn't be much of help to you as it might just be what you already know," she added.

iStoleYurVamps

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:00 am
"You have not been awake long? Do humans hibernate?" his head cocked to the side. He didn't know humans hibernated. Maybe it was every few years rather than seasons. But that was getting of the point and wasn't what he'd stayed for. "Hrm, that is sad. But please, even I do know what you say, it might just help to hear it. What we know is mostly guessing and..." Experience. Red and Riley both.

"We know only what we have seen, much else has been luck."

naggeela

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas