Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Mini splurge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 am
I have never really fully gone into Lush cause i hate stores where they come up to you and try to fill you with info and make you buy the products but i was like wth. :0 love it. xD I got this lip scrub that my sister friend has and let me try its so nice and my lips feel so smooth x3 also got a bubble bar i think its call >3> that will be nice to relax. Put it in the btah and it makes it smell good and helps your skin and makes bubbles.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:22 am
Sounds really nice. surprised I've splurged enough for the year already with this laptop. xp  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 am
Angry Kitsune
Sounds really nice. surprised I've splurged enough for the year already with this laptop. xp

I splurge to often, xDD i need to cut back and just not buy anything at all .__. but i cant help it going out shopping puts me in a good mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 am
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

I splurge to often, xDD i need to cut back and just not buy anything at all .__. but i cant help it going out shopping puts me in a good mood.

And it's alot better than eating yourself happy. xd I used to eat because I felt good afterwards. 3nodding  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:51 pm
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

And it's alot better than eating yourself happy. xd I used to eat because I felt good afterwards. 3nodding

Im an emotional eater and i eat when im bored .___. i hate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:39 pm
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww........If only you could find other way to deal with the emotions rather than eating. surprised  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww........If only you could find other way to deal with the emotions rather than eating. surprised

Yeah xD
A friend told me sex D: i was like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or find a hobby im good at.
Both i have failed at XDD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:21 pm
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

Yeah xD
A friend told me sex D: i was like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or find a hobby im good at.
Both i have failed at XDD

But you can sew! surprised You also can draw. 3nodding You DO have amazing talent that I can only dream of ever having. 4laugh Utilize them, woman!  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games