Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] {1v1} My Little Hater (Lan and Tori) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:46 am
The horsemen was not sure what she’d just walked into. It was not the school grounds, that was for sure. Nor, was it any place she recognized. It smelled odd… like human world but not. She’d gone after her makini but now found herself in a hallway littered with dead flowers. Dead lotuses at that.

Was this some kind of joke?

Summoning her bow, Lan was not happy about this. It didn’t feel like the human world, not did it feel like halloweeen. It was both yet neither, and it put her on edge. If this was a gateway to the human world… she would get her a** handed to her for leaving, especially with no way back.

Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL RUNIC WEAPONS/ LEARNED ABILITIES DO 2x damage or Healing (if they damage) to their target.

naggeela rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 am
Tori was finding this place more and more interesting since it was one way she could gather the information that she need for her research that wasn't from a book and it just might be more accurate as well or even things that were unknown.

Summoning her weapon since the hallway that she had walked into had gotten just a little dark and she wanted to be ready for anything. From her thinking that all Halloweeners weren't nice and had to die. Even Aklin was humming as he got excited for a fight. Tori wondered to who she might run into today and hope that it could be from the book she was currently reading with creatures that had hoofs for legs.  

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:17 am
The white coat, the weapon glowing with runes- Hunter. Easy enough to spot, especially when it smelled human. The bush of cloth and her bow was raised, pulled back ready to let an arrow fly right into the b***h's heart. It would serve the human right, defiling her homeland, refusing to submit.

"Pest." Lan hissed, sending an arrow by the hunter's head. "You should submit now, and die an honorable death, though I expect you're as foul as all your kind."  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 am
Another arrow, this one sent right for the hunter's heart. "Maybe if you're lucky, your soul will be used by the clan of death for something greater, though touching a befouled soul such as your own is no doubt beneath them."

HP: 40
Damage: 6  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:42 am
Tori eyes had widened a little as she hadn't thought that she would have found a horseman roaming around in the haunted house and now Tori had to wonder just how many of there kind had survived that blast since she had only known of the ones that they had been fighting.

Eyes narrowed as she was called a pest by this horsemen and even started to growl a little now that Tori was seeing that this horsemen was of conquest and she really hated them. "I would never submit to the likes of you or your kind. Your the ones that are the true scum that should die forever," she called back remembering her near crushing and being made to kneel.

Hissing a little as she felt that arrow hit her Fear shield. "Maybe if your lucky you could be converted into a weapon to serve us," Tori said as she took a deep breath and charged at the pony. Keeping her sword raised high as she ran and slashing down across the horseman's chest.

Hp: 44
Damage: 11
Charge: 1/3  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 am
Lan would have laughed, but it died in her throat with a snarl as she felt her FEAR being ripped into. This human was skilled but Lan refused to back down from this. She wasn't about to let herself be bested by a mere human after. A human hunter no less.

Bringing her bow back up, Lan ran backwards, shooting at the hunter. "A weapon? You speak of maddness mortal. "Like we'd ever serve your kind."

HP: 29
Damage: 2  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 am
Tori laugh some as that last attack was weak she had been hit a lot harder before and even in spars with fellow hunters too. "Yes a weapon, I just have to wonder how strong of one you would make. I'm not mad but your kind very much is," Tori replied. "But how do you know that none of your kind already serve us?"

This time Tori didn't fully charge at the horseman, but when she had started to charge she had been spinning her ball and chain. But once close enough Tori let go to let it fly towards the horseman's legs.

Hp: 42
Damage: 6
Charge: 2/3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2 Total: 4 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 pm
The way the hunter was talking was slightly disturbing on some level. To become a weapon for them, to become a slave... they had such power now? Such impunity to dare try it? "Lies and venom spill from your foul lips. None of my kind would serve your own. We are the horsemen of conquest, we were born to rule!"

In her anger, the arrow went sailing wide, prompting Lan to curse.

Hp: 23
Damage: 0

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:14 pm
Oh Tori was having so much fun in reality she didn't know if there were any horseman weapons but Tori really did think there could be but that was information she wasn't going to tell this pony. "How would you truly know as I would love to know what type of weapon you would become, a bow maybe or something not so elegant," Tori said. "You might have been but everything has to fall and all of your clans have fallen into rubble,"

Chuckling softly as the arrow missed her. "Aww is the pony losing her cool..." Tori bantered as she charged at the horseman keeping her sword held low and slashed upward across the horseman's body.

Hp: 42
Damage: 10
Charge: 3/3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 pm
Lan was getting pissed to put it mildly. The hunter was taunting her and she knew it. Angry at herself for letting her temper run wild, and for letting herself be beaten made the horsewoman scream as the hunter got her torso.

Stumbling back, Lan clutched her bow. "I will never be some weapon. our clan will rise up again, and when we do, we will crush you, ruin you and make you humans understand your place, who your true masters are." Even if she failed, she refused to go down like a coward, raising her bow to fire yet another arrow.

HP: 13
Damage: 5

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 pm
Oh now it got so much better as Tori was still having fun pissing off the Horseman and it felt so good so much better than being forced to kneel or being crushed. Tori liked that scream and she wanted more and she knew her weapon was ready for his charged attack but not right now as she also wanted to see if she could get more information.

Smiling as she took the horseman's attack as it hurt but still not strong to what she had taken in the past. "Maybe being a weapon is too good for you, but seeing how you are made might be a better way for you. To be killed then reborn only to be killed once more an endless cycle to see how you tick," Tori said with a cheshire type of smile. "You might but then you might not if we have a say in the matter. We are the masters of ourselves not you filthy horsemen. We will always be here one step ahead of you so get use to not being on the top," she added.

Starting to twirl her chain and ball just before she charged at the pony. Letting the chain go flying towards the horseman but it misses and Tori just glares more but keeping her rage at herself in check for now at least.

Hp: 37
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 am
She would kill herself before that ever happened. She'd never serve. Not them, not anyone but her clan. Letting arrow after arrow fly, Lan refused to bow. "You'll never touch me. I will destroy my FEAR before you could even touch it. Never you disgusting, ungrateful worm!"

Cursing, she debated crawling the girl's eye out, along with her tongue. It'd show her. "Your kind were born to serve. You're cattle, nothing but food and fodder. You think you're so special? We will never submit, we will rule you one day."

Damage: 1

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:41 am
Tori didn't even pay any attention at the arrow that hit her as she glared at the horseman. "Your the ungrateful filly!!" Tori spat back.

"We weren't born to serve you were born to serve us. Humans are the ones that gave all of you life. We aren't the cattle you should be and be grateful to serve as our weapons! I really don't think I'm special but there will always be those that will revolt and put you in your place," She replied as she threw her chain and ball at the horseman again but missed as Aklin whined at her.

Hp: 36

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:23 am
Stomping her foot on the ground, Lan spat. "I am not a filly thank you very much. You kind are cattle, pigs to slaughter. You will be ruled!" Gold eyes were filled in anger and seething hate as she launched another arrow.

"We will bring the end to your kind, and we will live on, the world will be our again."

Damage: 4

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:41 am
Chuckling some as the Horseman stomped around at being called a filly and even her weapon was the one to suggest calling the pony that and Tori could feel he was total grinning at how effective it was. "Yes you are you just need to be tamed to eat out of our hands and do what we say. We will never be ruled and I will never bow willingly," Tori growled

"If you really do that, it could just bring your own destruction as well," Tori answered not really sure what would happen but she did know that Humans gave Fear to which they needed and when that was gone Tori could only thing that the creature would die as well. Attacking again and missing to which just made Tori madder as she growled.

Hp: 32

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items