Submit

I_ate_your_candy_Goten

Gracious Smoker

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 am
This story starts 1000 years in the future from the end of DBZ.The world is in chaos, Sayains have taken over Earth and have made humans slaves. Some sayains have gone out and raped the women making hybrid children like Gohan and Trunks. The hybrid boys into soldier to take over planets. That's all I'm going to say the rest is up to you.

Character: Bulgeta- Descendant of Bulma and Vegeta
Blood line: Half sayain/ half human
Bio: My mom was taken when I was a baby. They killed my father in front of me, and took my brother as a slave for the king. I was left in the house to die, but a kind hearted sayain took me. She taught me in the fighting style of the sayains.
Looks: Red long hair, sea green eyes, tall lanky,  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm
Character name: Yuki
Race: saiyan
Bio: Having been sent to earth when 3 along with my brother Hiro had caused nightmares to descend upon us, but thanks to a scouter news report, it was finally time to take vengeance upon those who have hurt us. Aquiring a human male lover named Shuichi that could also provide musical entertainment for the other saiyans, Yuki returned to Vegetasai with Hiro for orders.
Looks: Blonde hair, hazel eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entering the castle, Yuki marched in proudly. Bowing before the King and queen, Yuki said, "I await your orders, your majesties."  

Eiri Uesegi

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff