Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Seeds Of Heresy ((Me and Bloody Trickster)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 am
Welcome to the kingdom of StoneRidge. About 18 or so years ago, two children were born to the king, a son and a daughter. But, there was a problem, the son's mother was a peasant who had died after giving birth to him. Now, the king did not want the people of the kingdom to find out about this. So, on the sons fifth birthday, he pushed the son out of the tallest tower and made it look like an accident. Now, while the knights were getting rid of the body, a demon took root inside the body of the dying prince and saved his life. The body disappeared after that night. It is now present day, and Princess _____ is being forced to date someone she doesn't like. The truth is that _____ has a crush on her brother, and her feelings only increased after his so called "death". But what happens when a boy barges into the throne room as _____'s father is introducing the person _____ doesn't like and demands that he stops in the name of the Prince?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 am
Name: Zarin
Race: Demon (Originally Human)
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 am
Name: Iris
Race: Human
Bio: Since my brothers death My father didn't hesitate to marry me to a prince from a different kingdom. Within a day I shall meet him in the flesh. I've tried everything in my power to stop this an have tried to tell my father I wish not to meet the boy, but he won't listen.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:03 pm
Bloody_Trickster

((Accepted. Do you want to start us off or should I?))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:04 pm
bigbubz1

Can you please.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 pm
Bloody_Trickster

((Sure))
It was the night of the wedding, people were starting to gather in the church. Since it was the king's daughter that was getting married, he would be the one to wed them. But in the shadow of the church, a 18 year old boy grinned. I'm coming for your head old man, you better put up a good fight. That's when storm clouds rolled in and it started pouring.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 pm
bigbubz1

As Iris was sitting down on a chair as her hair dresser finished up. Her father came in yelling at the sky damming it for pouring. Iris was happy to hear her father yell for know she wouldn't have to wed to her groom this cause her to smile a little. To make sure though she got up holding a part of her wedding dress to help her walk better as she came up to her father "Dear father are we going to have to reschedule the wedding?" she asked looking out a window an seeing all the preparations gone to wast and some of the quest wet. "No we sha'll have it inside go finish getting ready" he stated to her waving his hand as he walked away. Iris nodded as she returned to the room once more to finish getting ready.Her face emotionless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:33 pm
Bloody_Trickster

The thunder and lightning started to show outside. There was a large flash and the lightning lit the corners. In one corner on the far right side of the room, stood the same boy from outside. His hair was a dark black, and his eyes were red. Pointed eyes shot out through his hair. It was disturbing how he suddenly appeared in the room. "You seem to be enjoying this wedding, my dear sister."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 pm
bigbubz1

Iris was sitting blankly in the chair as the hair dresser showed her her wedding hair. Then within a split second from smiles everyone screamed that was in the room as they scattered out of the room to probably tell her father. Iris only sat down in shock as the dark haired male called her his sister. It couldn't be her brother he died years ago didn't he? "Z-Z-Zarin?" she said getting up from her chair looking at him, "How are you alive father said you died years ago?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 pm
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin walked closer. "I thought I did too. But a demon entered my body and saved me that night. But what father didn't tell you was he was the one who pushed out of the tower on that night. He wanted to kill me because I wasn't fully his child, I still had my mother's blood in my veins."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 pm
bigbubz1

Iris brought her hand to her chest an clenched her wedding dress. She was trying to figure out what to say 'he woun't do that' or 'he wouldn't kill innocents' but all that came out was in a sweet gentle voice. "Father..." she looked up at her brother for a split second about to run to him an give him a hug, but before she could there father barged in. "Iris get out of here know!!" he yelled at her as he pointed a gun at Zarin. Iris stay put looking at her father with anger an curiosity in her eyes "Did you kill him father? did you kill Zarin!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. Her father looked at her his face showing fusration towards Iris for being disobedient "I said get out of here know Iris!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 pm
Bloody_Trickster

Zarin looked at his father with a cold, unnerving stare. Even though it seemed that Zarin had not moved, he had his father's gun in his hand after a few seconds of standing in the same spot. He crushed it in his bare hand, turning it into a useless piece of scrap metal. "Hello father, it's been a while."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 pm
bigbubz1

Iris father's eyes where widened with his trick an made there father think fast with a snap of his finger's two guards where there beside him. "I'm not your father an never was.." he said in a harsh tone before pointing at Iris "Get her out of here know soldier" with that a third came from behind there father. He walked up to Iris grabbing her by the arm "Let go of me right know!!" she said as the man dragged her out of the room. As there father watch the guard drag the screaming Iris out of the room he pointed at Zarin. "Fire!!!! know!!!" with that said the two soldiers brought up there loaded weapons up fast an began to shoot at Zarin none stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 pm
Bloody_Trickster

Most of the bullets hit their mark, but it was disturbing. As soon as a wound appeared on Zarin, it would close up with out a trace. Zarin sighed and shook his head, unfazed by the bullets. "I guess it's my turn." The shadows became darker until they engulfed the two soldiers. There was screaming and sickening cracks as their bones were broken. A few seconds later, Zarin walked out, carrying one of the guards dismembered arms. "Nice try."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm
bigbubz1

"Impossible..." there father said as he fell leaned against a wall watching Zarin kill his two soldier in the worst was imaginable. "Stay away from me!!" he blurted as he ran out of the room an past people pushing them roughly to the side. Iris was still being dragged by the soldier down the halls "I said let me go!!" she yelled once more clawing his arm over an over again. The man took it all in a continued to walk down the hall. Once at the end of the hall the man opened a door to the room an threw her inside closing it quickly a locking it. He stood guard infront of it awaiting for her father, his king to come an give him yet another order.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff