66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Rules

1. Pre-register with killafrog via PM's only before The Timer Runs Out if you want to actively participate in the game and be able to cast votes for the suspected wolf at the appropriate time(s). If you sign up to play, I must be able to "see your profile page", I must be able to "PM you" and you must be willing to be hung and go to heaven (or hell) if you should be chosen as the suspected wolf.

CHARACTER NOTES: If you would like to be considered for being the wolf, please inquire with killafrog in your pre-registration PM and state your reason(s) why you feel you would be best for the position.

These Characters would be nice if someone played these, Nurse/Doc, a Private Eye/Detective or a Grave Digger or a Citizen, We don't need them all, but they can help push the story along in a fun way. ninja

PS Other Characters are welcomed just these are what i could think up.

2. Non-registered Geezers who post in this game thread are taking their chances at getting attacked by there peers and left for dead! If you choose to sign up instead please try to be an active player.

3. Only pre-registered players will be allowed to cast votes. When the time comes to vote for the suspected wolf, please send your votes to killafrog. There will be deadlines during the specified voting times, so cast your votes ASAP. If you miss casting your vote in time, killafrog will sponsor the hanging without your opinion and you will miss out on selecting your choice suspect.

4.Whenever those black ominous clouds appear over the animal kingdom, killafrog will soon follow by posting the Picture
User Image
That is your cue to cast your votes via PM to killafrog if you havn't yet, stating who you think is the wolf.
Even after your unjust death and listed in the Pet Cemetery below, you are still eligible to cast your votes. Attacks, votings, hangings, etc. will occur at random postings by killafrog throughout the length of the game until the wolf is found.
NOTE: Tie votes may be decided by me or by the dear old wolf. twisted

5. You may dress as any animal you want, as long as it's not the wolf. There will only be one chosen animal doing the attacks, and that is the proverbial "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing". Any other animal may be considered guilty until their innocence is proven ... AFTER their hanging is said and done. ninja

PS Dressing up in Animal Kingdom as an animal is optional, but would like it if you played along 3nodding

6. There are police around to make sure you keep your post pg13 & they have permission to blacklist you from my thread, so don't get on our bad side. stare

7. Please type in proper english, no elvish chat, and don't go around cussing like a sailor either. You will less likely be misinterpreted by your fellow Geezers.

8. Try not to quote any of the lengthier posts, especially killafrog's post on 1st page. And NO page stretching. If you feel the need to post a picture, then keep it small or provide a link for us to follow.

9. If you have any major conflicts with another player, or have any other concerns in regards to yourself or others, please PM said concerns to killafrog. Or if in dire need of immediate help, ask another Guild Mod who may be online at the time for assistance.

10. I will only accept sign ups that are sent in a PM. Do not post them in this thread..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm
Pet Cemetery

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm
Honey  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 pm
ninja  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 pm
*claims the first post* ninja

Pet Cemetary... I can't help thinking that's spelled wrong, but maybe that's cause I just finished reading Pet Sematary. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 am
rolleyes  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 pm
It is misspelled.....should be cemetery, not cemetary. wink

((and before anyone trolls me for this....I'm a certified English teacher. xp These things stand out for me!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 pm
katana68
It is misspelled.....should be cemetery, not cemetary. wink

((and before anyone trolls me for this....I'm a certified English teacher. xp These things stand out for me!))

Sure like i needed the help rolleyes Signup? Well it has to stand out or you be a bad teacher xp  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:36 pm
Geezers need to join in the fight against the dreaded wolf before it's too late 3nodding  
Game Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games