Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Please don't kill me ( Deryk / Amrita ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 pm
Amrita didn't know why she kept coming back here. No matter what happened in it the last time, no matter how many times she resolved to not stir the pot any more, whenever that corridor showed itself to her she followed it right to the House. It always brought her pain, though sometimes there was a victory in her name as well; but even that hurt. All the repairs her body had to go through, all the stress she had to deal with on top of being a student; even her victories were painful.

And yet, as always, there she was.

The patchwork stared around one of the rooms, trying to figure out if the furniture was large or if she had just gotten smaller; the leg to the chair she was staring at was easily three times her own height, and that was the closest thing to the ground. Maybe giants lived in this room at some point? She kind of wanted to climb it. She would have too, if the whole heights thing wasn't in her way -- AND if she didn't hear approaching footsteps.

Two instincts tore at her then; one to stand and fight, one to turn and flee. Both had good reasonings, both had their merits and demerits, and as the sound of boots came closer she made her decision; the patchwork ducked behind a massive chair leg, pressing her back flat against it and standing REALLY STILL, hoping that she wasn't noticed.

Please please please don't be noticed!

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 pm
Deryk was also not sure why he was here. The last time he was here, he ended up running into an extremely angry student who ended up cutting off his finger. It was not a pleasant experience. But he was through running around in a golem for now, and maybe a part of him wanted to deal with this sort of fear of the Haunted House.

Oh how he hoped he wouldn't run into a crazy murderous vengeful kid. That was the last thing he needed right now. Especially after the whole deal with the DD's recently. Ugh.

Shuddering, he tried to keep his steps light, just in case there was someone around. There was always someone around. Every time he came here, there was someone around. He kept Tooley ready, but the blade was retracted. There was no telling who or what he'd run into here.

Quote:
Rolling a 4: NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 pm
Ahhhh the footsteps continued! Those two instincts continued to duke it out in her head, leaving her confused and somewhat disoriented, but certainly unsure of what to do now. If she ran, she'd save herself the heartache yet she would probably hate herself for it down the line; but if she fought, that would be too much extra pain and she certainly wasn't fond of dissipating again. The patchwork peeked from her hiding place against a chair leg, just enough to confirm the white coat with golden trim.

It was a Hunter, and she could already feel her hackles raising so to speak; her fingers were at least curling, her muscles coiling to prepare herself for the fight she knew was coming. She had yet to come acoss a Hunter that DIDN'T want to kill her, after all.

"Hunter," Amrita growled out despite herself, stepping away from her hiding place to stand behind him, crouching to prepare herself but not making the first move; she barely ever made that first move. If he wanted a fight she'd bring it as she always did, but she would really rather not.

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm
The hunter was pretty sure he wasn't alone. And it became very evident when he heard someone growling out the word 'hunter'. Wait. That voice....

Jumping, he turned to face the student, finding the one before him to be pretty damn familiar. She was the one he ended up taking the face plate of. In fact, it looked like she never got it replaced, seeing how it wasn't there. Either that or got a new one and forgot it somewhere.

"Oh. Uh.. H-Hi..?" he kind of squeaked out. Oh s**t. Right. His voice. Would she recognize him? Would she be angry for the deception?

The trainee had his hands up before him, ready to defend himself if needed. She seemed nice when he was in a golem, but right now she did not seem particularly happy to see him.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 pm
A jolt of recognition shot through her at the sound of his voice; the sensation quickly fizzled in favour of focusing on something more important; trying to determine if that arm raise was offensive or not. She decided to wait and find out, raising her own arms to mimick his, ready to protect herself at a moment's notice.

"What are you doing in here? Go home, Hunter. Now. Please." The patchwork urged, talking as if she had found an old friend in a place they shouldn't be. If he turned and left, there'd be no reason for her to stay and keep him from the halloween exit, right? No need to resort to blows if he just left! The odds weren't in her favour according to past experiences, but she could always try.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 pm
"Sorry. Still on duty. Um. You? Go home? Gotta patrol here.. Don't need to fight. Just. Go back to Halloween. Both happy? Yes?" he said, sounding a little nervous. The fact that she hadn't pounced him on sight was a start. Maybe they could talk this through. Maybe. Deryk would have to see about that.

The hunter didn't relax just yet. He was still very much tense, and it did look like he was ready for a fight should something break out right now. But for now, he didn't strike. Yet.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 pm
"No." Being told to leave never really worked for her; even in the middle of battle she stubbornly stayed put, even when friends urged her to go. Her friends couldn't dissuade her, so this Hunter never stood a chance. "I'm not leaving until you are gone!" She insisted stubbornly, focusing on him and staying thoroughly put. "I don't want to fight, but I - ...I..." It certainly was a good thing that he didn't try to kill her on sight either, but his words threw her off. He was...trying to give her an out? Without fighting? He didn't try to kill her, or try to mentally abuse her first?

The shock was evident on her halved face.

"...So wait, you...you're not just going to try to dissipate me?" Her grey eye was wide, her fists slowly lowering as she digested his choice of words.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:38 pm
Deryk frowned as she stubbornly insisted she wasn't going anywhere. They might have a problem here.

"Er. Can't leave until place is clear," he stated. He'd probably get in trouble if he actually left without doing something about Halloween citizens inside. And ... ah what was her name. Rita... Amrita! She just stated she didn't want to fight.

"..Not unless you give me reason to. Not pouncing me on first sight like some of the others. Not trying to kill me. So no. But can't leave since I found you here. So. Please? Leave? Neither need to get hurt. Yes?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 pm
Amrita stared at him, scrutinizing this Hunter that was both apparently doing their job and yet not trying to make her life miserable. Was this a prank? Was he trying to lure her into a false sense of security?

"No, we don't, but...I can't ignore you being here either." She was waivering, too willing to buy into this idea that the Hunter didn't want to hurt her. It was a breath of fresh air, but she was still suspicious of it. One of those too good to be true moments. "Sorry, I still don't trust you." And she wasn't going to apologize for it, nor the fact she felt the need to inform him.

"Looks like we're stuck, then." The patchwork decided slowly, taking a few careful steps back before sinking to the floor, sitting down on her knees. She was ready to get up again if she had to of course, but this was her peace offering of sorts. Yet the entire time she never once looked away from him; she probably didn't blink, either. "So now what?" If this was a who-can-last-longer competition, she was pretty sure she'd win.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 pm
"Y-yeah. Kinda got that feeling. Just a little," Deryk said while watching her kneel. They were definitely at and impasse here, but at least a fight wasn't breaking out. Not yet at least. Frowning, he slowly went to kneel as well. He didn't want to completely sit down since he still had no clue if she was going to change her mind and attack or what.

"Uh. Well. If no one relents.. might need to fight over it. Would.. rather not come to that unless we have to. Since.. you don't.. seem like one of the crazy murderous ones. But look. If you leave, I will leave too. Once I'm sure place is cleared out. My word probably doesn't mean much to you though," he said while shifting a bit uncomfortably.

"..How do you guys get out anyway? Never.. actually seen one enter or exit."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm
"I...can be, you know. But it's your kind that make me that way..." Her eyes narrowed on him, sitting a little straighter at the idea. She knew she could get violent; she remembered quite vividly the way she'd fought against that Blonde Hunter; how she strangled him with his own scarf, how she nearly tore flesh from bone with her teeth. "I'd rather not fight, though. Maybe...maybe we can just turn our backs and walk away at the same time, but...I don't trust you yet. You're one of them." Her backwards hands clenched into fists on her lap, ones that smoothed out and eventually worked to ease the tattered ends of her longer tanktop.

"I'm...not going to answer that. I'm sorry, just...you always get into my home somehow, and I'd...I'd really rather not give you another way to get in and hurt us." Her gaze lowered to her knees, still fidgeting with the fabric she could get in her spotted, patchwork hands.

"So um...how about this? We're not gonna get anywhere the way we are, so...Nothing about how we got here as in, here..." The patchwork glanced up enough to gesture to the room around them. "...but just...talk...?" A grey eye stared at him for a minute, more specifically his hand. She didn't see anything obviously suspicious, and so she slowly, hesitantly, held out a backwards hand as a temporary truce.

"I'm Amrita."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm
Yes. Deryk had a feeling it wasn't just her. Perhaps the Plague doctor wasn't always that way too. There was no way of knowing. He just knew he ran into it when it was really damn angry and looking for revenge. Speaking of that.. he glanced around idly to try and see if he could spot a random finger lying around. He didn't see any of the such. It was too late to reattach it anyway at this point.

"Wouldn't be the first," he sighed, "And well. Talking is about all we can do right now. If we're not fighting. Yes."

Staring down at the hand, he looked back up at Amrita as she gave her name. So she didn't recognize his voice then. Well.. this might be interesting, considering the name he chose for his golem at the time was... Subpar.

"Bond... Deryk Bond," he replied before hesitantly and somewhat awkwardly taking Amrita's hand to shake it. His left hand was tense, ready to try and strike should this be a trick.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:11 am
There was no trick; Amrita merely shook his hand, however the initial contact did make her tense a little bit; like Deryk, she expected a trap, or at least something to happen. When nothing came, she was admittedly (and likely visibly) relieved.

"So do I...do I call you Bond or Deryk?" The patchwork asked hesitantly, releasing his hand and fighting every urge to wipe it off on herself to get rid of germs. There were a lot of things she wanted to ask him, now that she determined he wasn't going to just lash out at her; but some of her questions probably required some degree of trust, so...maybe she should build that first?

"I've never been to the human world before...err, well, except here but I don't think this is Human world territory." Well, here and that one time in front of the graveyard but...yeah. Neither counted, really. "What's it like? Is it really different from Halloween?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am
"Deryk," he said. Right. The kids here didn't know that particular reference. He forgot sometimes. Once the shake was done, he sat back, albeit still not completely comfortable. But it seemed like a fight wasn't going to be breaking out just yet.

"..This isn't? Can't be Halloween territory either. Don't think I'd be handling it too well if it was... Weird," he mused. What was this place then? Some weird middle ground it sounded like.

"From what I've seen... kinda. Depends on where and when you're talking about. Halloween? Like almost always fall. Grey skies and everything. Skies are blue in the human world.. well. If it isn't cloudy. With decorations and whatnot.. uh. Usually doesn't really look the same except well... when it's October around Halloween. Probably could guess that much though," he said, trying to think on it. It was trickier explaining how it was like when there was a wide range of different areas.

"Different parts of the world look completely different. Er... is it the same for Halloween? Really only been to areas around the school."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 pm
"I know you wouldn't, that's why I think it's a neutral zone." She had caught glimpses of what happens to a Hunter without their fancy suits in Halloween, both living and dead. As Deryk answered her question she listened intently, trying to picture what he was saying. It was too confusing, and she almost, almost regretted asking; she didn't know what Fall was, or the whole business with other decorations. The human world seemed very complex.

"...But it's...always October here." The ghoul wrinkled up what was left of her nose, canting her head to the side as she tried to unravel this very confusing web of information. Yeah, maybe that wasn't a good question to start out with, at least by herself! The only thing she could figure out was the last one, and she nodded. "Yeah, um, we've all got kind of different areas, I guess? My tribe lives in a graveyard, for example, and another one of my friends lives in a HUGE Manor! A lot of areas cater to the kinds of scarelings living there...so I guess that part is the same?" The patchwork mused out loud, scratching her bone cheek.

"Okay, so, what about where you came from? Your little area of the Human world? What's that like? Does it have a name?"

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff