Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Your a what? (Yoai / Russian_Vodka_Fox & I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:23 am
___ is the stereotypical popular kid. He has friends that surrounds him where ever he goes, and all of the girls obsese over him because he is the quarter back of the football team. He could get anyone he wanted... That is everyone exsept Ella. Ella is the new kid in school, and has already just basicly started to ignore ___. He didnt need to put up with some popular prude while he was trying to get by in school. But, it didnt help that everyone thought that Ella was a girl. Well they are somewhat correct considering the fact that Ella is a transvestite -Someone who beleves that they are a woman trapped in a man's body or vise versa. But, he wouldnt dare tell anyone this or it might cause an uproar. So, what will happen when ___ walks in on Ella changing in the locker room?

[imgleft]InsertLinkHere[/imgleft]
[color=ColorOfChoice][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Grade[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Biography[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 am
User Image
Name: Louella Badem
Nickname: Ella
Grade: 10
Personality: Ella is timid, and quite paranoid at times, but wil become a bit more outgoing if he is with friends. He is also, very smart and tends not to let many things get in the way of his studies.
Biography: Ella has grown up in a loving family with both of his fathers. Yes he has two fathers because his mother desided to leave when Ella was three. So, when Ella's real father desided that woman were a pain he fell in love with a cross dresser named Keli. When Ella saw how confident Keli looked in drag he wanted to give it a try so he snuck into her stepfather's closet and put on a dress that was way to big on him and played in front of the mirror... Until Kelik caught Ella in his clothing. Though instead of getting mad he refityted the dress for Ella turning the young boy into his new barbie doll. Ella may not live a normal life but atleast its intreasting.
Username: Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
Name: Devin Johnson
Nickname: Devil
Grade: 11
Personality: Devin is an egotistical, narcissistic, a**. He is hot headed and used to getting his way, the word 'no' definitely doesn't exist in his vocabulary.Despite this rough and tough exterior, he is really nice and sweet on the inside. He can have a bit of a heart to him, and he holds a lot of inner pain.
Biography: Devin is the youngest of seven boys, their mom never stopping trying for that girl. All of his brothers were athletic, good at sports, good at school work, and each more perfect then the last. Now Devin is in all their shadows, he has always been in all their shadows. He has to become the greatest of all of them or else he will be a failure in his father's eyes. Devin strives to be the best, and as of right now Ella is the best girl in the school. And Devin has to have her.
Username:Candice Cakes

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 pm
Candice Cakes

Oooohhhhh~ I likey Devin your accepted XD ill start  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"Where is it? I know that i put my notebook in here yesterday." Ella mummbled under his breath as he went rooting through his tidy, and orderly locker. "Ah! Here it is!" He exclaimed happily as he pulled out a yellow note book labled Math. "Now its time to study. Gotta love lunch." She said sarcasticly. He always studied during lunch instead of actually eating anytrhing. And, even if he wasnt he wouldnt get caught eating the school's gross lunch. He was immediatly pulled out of his thoughts as a light breeze ruffled the hem of his skirt. "Stupid wind. Cant a guy wear a skirt without the worry of the wind ruining his secret." He whispered inaudibly. "Hm. I wonder is Katie is here today. Maybe i can get her to study with me." He wondered aloud as he made his way down the hallway in search of his beast friend and the only one in the school that knew his secret.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Devin searched through his chaotic and hazardous locker for his notes. He had a test next period and his basketball/football/soccer training had kept him up too late to study. His stomach growled from hunger but he ignored it since he could last till dinner at home. Devin sighed as he walked down the hall and saw Ella, a smile came to his face and he came up behind 'her' and he lightly patted her butt. "Hello there Miss Too good for me." he said with his harsh chuckle, "Now when will go go out with me?" he asked as he walked and took note of the book in her hands. The same notes were in his, even if he was a grade level higher then her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 am
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

Ella's body went ridged when he felt a hand on his butt. There was only one person who would be so rude. "Hello Mr. Johnson let me think over your question for second. Hm. Lets say never you pig!" He snapped before slapping the other boy's arm. "How dare you touch me as if im one of your chearleading whores! Cant you get it through your think skull that im not intreasted in you?" He snapped causing a few people to look over at them. "O-oh. Sorry everyone." He mummbled quietly before turing away from Devin. "Dont you have some other girl to bother? You know someone who will actually accept your advances? Someone who isnt me? Also, if you think that Katie is one of your chearleading whores because she is vice captain of the squad i will strike you where you stand. Got it?" He hissed but refused to turn back and look at the other boy. He didnt want to see nor hear Devin. Especially since Devin thought he was actually a girl. How could Ella date someone if they didnt even know his true gender. And, it wasnt as if he could go arond telling people unless he wanted to be the target of everyone in the school.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin was about to ask her if she could help him out with studying before she acted so rudely to him. His grey eyes twitched and he took her by the wrist and pulled her to look at him, "Listen girly, I don't want one of those used up old cheerleaders, and that Katie is to much of a pampered priss for me. You are the one I want Ella, and the Devil always gets what he wants." he said to her harshly before dropping her wrist. Devin pushed past her and went to the library to study for his test. His teeth gritted together as he hissed insults under his breath, most of them to himself. The jock went into the library and he decided to hide in the back where the books were dusty and neglected.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"Well i guess its time to break that cycle!" Ella snapped after him. "Men!" He hissed under his breath as he felt someone lift him up from behind. "This coming from a man." A voice whispered in his ear before setting him down. "Oh though im so, jealous of you. I fact every girl in the school is. He is Devin trying his hardest to get you and you turn him down. Do you know how many girls would switch places with you in a heart beat just to talk to him. You are a high class hourse Louella." A girl with long black hair and green eyes sighed as Ella glared at her. "Hm. Well i heard he needs someone to help him with math. The whole Football team is talking about how he needs to bring up his math grade if he is to stay on the team. If only i knew where he was then i'd tutor him if ya know what i mean." The girl giggled suggestivly as Ella rolled her eyes. ""Oh shut up Katie your such a perv." Ella said light heartedl;y as she gently shoved her friend. "And, anyways your no better at math then me but feel free to go help him he was heading to the Library when he left me here... Uh Kaite what are you doing?" She asked curiously as her friend dragged her off to the Library. "Im doing you a favor. You like him deep down i just know it. I dont care what you think about your secret that shouldnt get in the way of love... So, im taking you to Devin." Kaite said in a tone that leaked determination. "Plus your math lectures bore me. This is better for me as well~" She said in a sing song voice as she followed the gaze of a few of her fellow cheerleaders. "Oh Devin~ I brought you a tutor!" She sang happily as she dragged Ella over to Devin's table and sat her friend down. "If your not here at the end of lunch i will tie yoiu to a chair then throw you in the river. Got it?" She whispered sadisticly into Ella's as her friend just nodded her head.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin was flipping through his notes when he herd the familiar squealing voice of Katie. He looked up and his emotionless face broke out in a smug smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Aw Katie you shouldn't have." he said sarcastically as he eyed Ella with the same smug grin. He pushed a piece of paper he had been drawing on under the rest of his notes as he leaned his elbows on the table and chuckled slightly at Ella. "I told you the Devil always gets what he wants." he taunted her as he nodded to Katie, "Thanks for the delivery, I'll be sure that you get to step in as captain for a few weeks as a token of my gratitude." he said and he moved seats to sit closer to Ella. "Now, I have a test in trig next period so make with the teaching." he said in his demanding tone that made a few girls that herd it almost swoon. They had been eyeing the black haired male since he entered the library.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"Your dead to me Katie. Dead!" Ella growled at his best friend who just snickered before winking at him. "You'll thank me later Ella~ And, Devin there is no need for that seeing Ella's smiling face when she leaves here will be payment enought." Kaite swooned over dramaticly as she ran off to the courtyard. "Look im here against my will... Wait. What did you say?" Ella hissed as she narroewed his eyes at the boy in front of him. "Look i could just sit here and do nothing while i watch you try to suffer through your notes. Or, you can try to acting civil for once. Hell if you can live through one of my lectures without falling asleep i might even give in and go on a date with you. But, until then shape up and quit acting like a jerk!" He snapped wishing for once in his life that he sounded more like a boy then a girl so that his point might get across to the numb skull before him. "So, whats it gonna be? Are you going to be a good boy and listen or are you just going to continue being a jerk? Its your choice so choose wisely." He growled as he narrowed his eyes at the black haired teen. A few of the girls were appaled at what he had just said but he really didnt give a damn.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin smirked at her and he grabbed her hand in his and his eyes sparkled slightly, in a way that even made the librarian stare for a moment. "I will take you up on that bet~ I stay awake for one whole lecture and you go on a date with me." he said to her and shook her hand before letting it go. He leaned back in his chair ad put his feet up on the table "So let's get started." he smiled and was ready to listen. Devin had pulled enough all nighters to stay awake during a class lecture, if this was first thing in the morning he would be out like a light once she started talking. But he was determined to make this date happen, he wanted her that much.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"What have i gotten myself into?" Ella mummbled under his breath before scoopuing up his notes and looking them over. "Hm. Your a good note taker i'll give you that much. But, you have to understand them to do the work. Ok if w+x+y+z= Square root = half circle. Then sin(w+x) sin(x+y) = sin(y+z) sin(z+w) = sin(z+w) sin(w+x) = sin(w) sin(y) + sin(x) Sin(z). Do you understand that much?" He asked calmly as he closed the notebook.ESlla thought that it was imple math but then again Ella was a strong math student. Top of her class even. But, he still didnt understand how people didnt understand simple math like Trig? Then again it was a hard subject to teach. He himself had trouble teaching it to Kaite who surprisingly liked to learn new things. Even math. "Did i lose you anywhere? Do you need me to go back over a step?" He asked calmly as he slid the notebook back over to Devin. Wait... What am i doing?! Im helping the creep that wont leave me alone and thinks that im his! What is wrong with me? He mentaly questioned himself.

╚══════════════╝

(I love Trig its a challenge that i have accepted XD)  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin listened and he blinked slightly and his look of confidence fell from his face. In a rare moment of vulnerability he blushed and nervously said, "Y-yeah..could you review it a bit...slower?" he asked her without some snark in his voice. Devin actually looked harmless like this, his grey eyes were softer and his hair hid half his face as it was lite with a blush. He had always been bad at math, getting to Trig was hard enough and being in the AP class was even worse. But he had to be the best to outshine his six older brothers. He rubbed the back of his head and he tried to calm his worried head and heart form being so confused with this stuff.

[It took me a few years to pass algebra one and geometry, I hate math and I suck at it...]  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff