Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1][PRP] Parts (Christof and Marcus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:29 am
The hunter was back in the haunted house, his side stitched up from his last fight, the girl having cut him deep. He was lucky he’d been told, it narrowly missed his organs and even if he did have to take that nasty chill pill, he was just glad to be alive.
That sadly meant he had to go back to the house and find others. Get information, find ‘candidates’’. Marcus was still in the mind that is was not his division, and really, he’d be better on a defense mission protecting a death hunter while he did this rather than doing it all by himself.

Not to mention he was just bad at gathering information. He didn’t often look for answers, and when he did, it often had disastrous results. Or he ended up talking to H. Which was usually really weird and not that fun at all. It was pretty creepy if he was being honest with himself. Still, walking down the halls, the clack of his heels echoed on the marble floor. The house was empty thus far, but for how long would it remain that way was the question.

Quote:
Rolling a 2: STUDENTS/ HUNTERS DO NOT TAKE RECOIL DAMAGE FROM ANY ATTACKS.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 pm
Christof wasn't sure what brought him to the Haunted House.

There were only painful memories of anxiety and embarrassment and.... it was where the humans had almost taken his friend and his Master.

Maybe he was hoping to see a human. The last time he had been here, he had been denied torment. He had also been denied the collection of Parts after they had caught said human.

He was feeling out of sorts lately, depressed, lonely. Part of his world was missing a piece, and he didn't like it.

Dragging his shovel behind him, he stared up at the doors before setting his jaw and lurching inside.

iStoleYurVamps

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:47 pm
Metal on wood was a very particular sound and in an empty hall, the sound carried rather far. The clack of his boots was not muffled as he made his way to the source of the noise.
Running into it? Surrrrre you're not a sun? Not to late to request a transfer you know.
This is the mission assigned isn't it?
True, but you really ought to be on the defensive.

The sound was getting louder though he didn't see anyone just yet. Sword pulsed with blue light. "Well, come out come out where ever you are. It's not exactly fun when I can't find you."

Bilious
Forgot to roll status hur dur

Bilious rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 am
There. A voice. Christof's eyes narrowed as he limped further, but made no noise to call out. It certainly didn't sound like any student he was familiar with. Keeping to the shadows, he crept along the hall. It was a dangerous place, and set his nerves on edge. But he refused to get lost again. And there could possibly be good Parts to find if he played his cards right.

iStoleYurVamps
I totally forgot about this RP until I was checking my bookmarks! XD Rolling initiative!

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:25 pm
He tapped the scimitar against the wall. "Come on, I promise not to kill you." Not for forever at least, that was still out of his power. For now at least.

A click of one boot to another. He sighed. "Seriously, come out. I really dont feel up to a game of cat and mouse."

Bilious

Bilious rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 am
Chistof stood still, and waited. The voice was coming. It was easy to hold your breath when he didn't need to breath. The man called out. He could see the movement of shadow.

The hunchback answered with a massive, spine-bristling fist, swinging out from his shadowed corner as Marcus moved around a hallway bend to pass him.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 7

iStoleYurVamps

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm
The fit got him, sending Marcus staggering forward. "Jesus ********-" Oh wow. Wow. "Geeze who hit you with an ugly stick?" Never mind that he might have been handsome by halloween standards. Backing away, the hunter shook his head. "If you wanted a fight, just had to ask. Look I won't even take a cheap shot, scout's honor."

You never told me you were a boilscout
I wasn't
Ohhhh.

I bet you would have been cute as a boil scout.

Still, Marcus swung, aiming for the more massive of the two arms.
HP: 43
Damage: 10  
Bilious rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:55 pm
The hunchback blinked as the sword cut into him, looking more annoyed and surprised than in pain. Still, it said nothing, though, peering up at the babbling human indignantly, stitched lips squirming as he considered. He shook his damaged arm, the stitches and Fear still holding. Well, then. If it wanted to play that way.... With a guttural noise in his throat, the creature lunged forward, grabbing Marcus by the wrist that wasn't holding a blade before slamming him against the wall to see if his arm would pop off.

HP: 40/50
Damage: 11  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:44 pm
There was definite pain as he was shoved into a way. His arm screaming in protest. Whatever this freak was, it was strong. Trying to twist away it only sharpened the pain and he lashed out. "Let got you rotten son of a b***h-" He stabbed and Dis purred, at least enjoying the FEAR.

HP: 32
Damage: 3  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces