Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Yuri/Futanari rp partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:39 pm
I am now back as Alashuko and I am going to ask one question for my return. Who wants to do an rp with me. I ain't looking for literate rp players cuz i'm not one myself, and I am gonna ask to do it on IMs and PMs. Plz friend me saying u want to. Or pm. dosn't matter. Also. I want to give a shout out to the captain of the guild for being a boss. He did the right thing by locking one of posts cuz I was really going through a phase and I was desperate. So ty and all the people in the guild. Holla.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:54 am
Alashuko The Fighter
I am now back as Alashuko and I am going to ask one question for my return. Who wants to do an rp with me. I ain't looking for literate rp players cuz i'm not one myself, and I am gonna ask to do it on IMs and PMs. Plz friend me saying u want to. Or pm. dosn't matter. Also. I want to give a shout out to the captain of the guild for being a boss. He did the right thing by locking one of posts cuz I was really going through a phase and I was desperate. So ty and all the people in the guild. Holla.

I'd be tempted if you had requested literate RP.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items