33%  [ 5 ]
Gold!
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 pm
Miro thinks she only exercised one day last week and she didn't exercise on Friday this week either because she wasn't feeling well and wasn't getting enough sleep crying

She's going to have to go back to just doing the video and not adding to it when she feels better. Miro thinks part of her problem is stress and the other part is having frequently skipped meals (most often dinner) due to being tired.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm
I've found a new youtube girl, she does "Pop Pilates" and she kicks my butt. sweatdrop
I'm actually about to take her on right now... the question is
what body part will I be okay with killing me tomorrow sweatdrop

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 am
Miro hasn't been exercising crying
But the good news is that at least Miro's shape has still been pretty stable in that time 3nodding

Her measurements are all about the same and she's averaging about 124 pounds, which is two pounds less than her last update, but about what it was before she stopped exercising. So she lost those while she was still exercising, but at least hasn't gained them back since stopping.

Miro is going to try starting up exercising again this weekend, sticking with her video. She's also hoping to do 5 days a week instead of 2 to 3 days a week like she was previously doing.

Miro has also determined that it's not so much belly fat that she needs to lose to fit back into that dress, but back fat gonk Miro doesn't even know how to get rid of back fat crying

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 am
*gives Miro the secret to ridding self of the muffin top*
Seriously, this girl kicks my butt stressed

Muffin Top Meltdown
&
Muffin Top - Love Handle Exterminator

I can't make it completely through her workouts with out mini breaks, she's intense. I've been good and have done 3 days in a row now and I can hardly lift my thighs. rofl It works though, really well. She's given me the best results so far.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 am
Miro will have to watch those sometime to see how difficult they are. She might need to get an exercise mat before actually doing any because the carpet in Miro's apartment is kind of itchy. sweatdrop

Also also... Miro suddenly dropped half an inch on her waist confused She hasn't been back to exercising very long... Miro only did about 3 days last week instead of the planned 5 because she was really sore after the first day crying It hasn't been that bad since, though. She didn't exercise yesterday, but she did this morning 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 am
waaah... Miro just watched both of them and she almost feels sore just from looking at it gonk Seems like it would be a lot more effective than her taebo though 3nodding Miro needs to get herself a mat soon ninja

She also found
back attack from the same lady and some of those exercises look kind of fun, especially the last one blaugh Miro used to do that as a kid ninja  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:34 pm
*turns everyone to the Pilates painful dark side*
Yah I need to get on it today myself. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 am
Wah gonk Miro hasn't been here in forever sweatdrop Miro also hasn't been strict with her exercise like she wanted to be crying , but Miro has made progress anyway 3nodding

Old: 36.5/28/39
126 pounds

New: 34.5/26.5/37.5
116 pounds

Miro wants her boobies back gonk crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:16 pm
I was starting to wonder if you were going to post here again. That's why I checked tonight.

Unfortunately, that's the first place you lose weight... or so I've heard. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 am
Yay Miro!
Yah I lost my bust line too stare only by about 3/4 an inch
But that's a lot for me...
I'm literally going to need to double-side masking tape my top-self into my bridesmaid dress so my little perkies don't pop out if I forget to act like a lady.
I'm on 8 lb loss myself hoping to knock out 2 more before I get down there, might be on the verge of 1 more at least.
Could lick that one after good cardio at volleyball tonight.
Good news is the dress does fit now and I can sit in it.
Question is now.. should I keep it all off after the wedding and maintain the low weight?
I like where I'm at a lot personally right now but my hubby thinks I need to stack on a few more pounds.
I dunno... We'll see.
It keeps me away from the excessive sugar intake, that's for sure.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:59 am
MiroIsaSlacker gonk

Old: 34.5/26.5/37.5
116 pounds

New: 34/26/37
110 pounds

Miro hasn't been exercising at all because she got shingles in inconvenient places that both make Miro feel very unpretty and makes it difficult to do certain things, let alone exercise. Miro can't even pick up a laundry basket without it being painful, but she's going to have to because laundry hasn't been done for a while and her husband isn't going to do it crying

But Miro thinks this is a pretty good place to be, except she wants her boobies back classified_fu For the most part, Miro is still the same cup size, but somehow or another, Miro became more uneven sad

Miro used to have to measure them individually to determine a cup size because the common method of taking band size and adding 4 or 5 and subtracting that from bust measurement never seemed to work right (the band size would always end up higher than bust. Miro was never large, but she certainly wasn't flat talk2hand ) It's seemingly working more correctly now that Miro's boobies are more uneven (Miro gets definite B cup that way... though Miro used to be between B and C emo ), but Miro decided to measure the other way as well, which ended up telling her that her left one is a full C while the right is a full B emotion_facepalm Previously, the left was a full B while the right was a regular B. So technically, Miro got bigger, but the unevennessnessness and weight loss make her look smaller gonk And all of Miro's bras now being too big for her adds to the small feeling emo

Miro read once that massage for 15 to 30 minutes a day can help stimulate growth, but that would seem kind of.... weird sweatdrop But it does make Miro wonder if Miro should be blaming her husband for the increase in unevennessnessness since he tends to go for the left one more than the right stare Maybe Miro needs a left-handed husband instead emotion_awesome

RL (Real Life) General Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff