Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Temptation never felt so Good...(Hun + I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image

Meet Akira Harcourt, she's a brilliant and talented young girl who occupies the Deadly Sin; Lust. Now she's learned to control it so far, and has done a pretty damn good job at it. That is until she's kidnapped by another one, normally she would have used her Lust to get her out. But he's determined to keep her for himself. Will Akira fall for the strange man who inhabits Greed? Or will they just become another puppet in Satan's little game?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image

Name: Akira Harcourt
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Fun. Energetic. Nosy. Quiet. Smart. Prankster. Fighter and Lover. Lusty.
Bio: I was living a normal life, living alone in my apartment and having a couple basic jobs plus college. Everything was pretty basic including my curse, until I was kidnapped and now I'm here at Greed's manor as his little "toy".....
Scars, tattoos, marks, etc.: Mark of the Sin Lust on my right hip
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

louis guapo

Original Lover

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 am
Bump....

RAWR.........

...........hi!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 am
User Image
Name: Blake Walkin
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Sarcastic, smart, dominating, authorative, can sometimes be sweet.
Bio: Greed always got what he wanted, and would never share. Now, he wanted a plaything; and he got her. And he wouldn't share her.
Scars, tattoos, marks, etc: He has a dragon down the length of his back  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 pm
{Accepted now lets start!}

Akira Harcourt

*~*The Misunderstood Lust*~*

User Image

Akira was walking down the street after her Detention was over, sighing at the sunset she'd never make it home until after 11:00pm and it was already 5:00pm now.... Oh dear.... This won't turn out good.... she thinks, slinging her bag over the shoulder and starts walking home.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:10 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Just as Akira was walking, some of Blake's...helpers came and captured her. They gagged her and blindfolded her, dragging her into the car, driving her to Blake's estate and, when she would come to, he would be there;  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

As some strange men came she tried fighting back but it was useless, they were too strong against her and she gave in. Falling to her knees as she faints, not knowing where she was going or who was taking her. After around 6 hours, they had arrived and she awoke barely. The strange men carried her straight to her assigned room and threw her on the bed. "Hey watch it!!!!" she growls angrily as they ignore her and shut the door. She waited there, scanning around the room to see if there was any exit.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake came into Akira's room, a sick smile on his face. "I'm sorry they were so...rough..." he said, sitting on her bed. "I'll try to be gentler..." his fingers rested on her knee.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

The girl saw him and her heart began to race at that smile, Not again....... she thinks regrettably and moves away from him. "Yeah.... about that..." she starts with a mistrusting look in her eyes. She knew what he wanted, but even with her illusions... The gagging left her weak and she couldn't make one without passing out. Her best option was to escape, besides, she wasn't going to loose her virginity to this freak! He's cute, but still, he's just like all the rest...

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 am
Layla Listressa

((On my phone and sorry I wasnt able to answer yesterday!))
Blake pretended like he didn't hear the girl. Like he didn't hear how scared she was... Of him, how he didn't hear how nervous she was to e around him. He pretended he just. Didn't. Hear. "I'll be gentle..." he repeated. "I suppose we should exchange pleasantries.... You need to know my name," You'll be screaming it soon enough he added as an afterthought. "I," he began dramatically, "am Blake." no last name needed. "And you? Or should I just call you gorgeous?" he winked and kissed her hand.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:12 am
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira absolutely didn't trust him, but she had no choice then to let him. "Akira..." she says softly, "Akira Harcourt...." she introduces herself while watching him carefully. "What do you want from me?" she asks him curiously, even though she knew the answer herself... She wanted to hear his side of the story.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 pm
Layla Listressa

((Still on my phone razz ))
Blake's face dropped a little. "Don't be afraid of me, Akira," he purred her name, loving the way it rolled of his tongue. "I won't hurt you. I will only do things with your permission..." which was true, for the most part. He would wt her; sooner or later; whether she wanted to or not. "I want love and companionship, but, since that is out of reach," he gave a sad chuckle, "I'll have you instead." he place his finger under Akira's chin.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 pm
((my phone...))

Akira's heart only worsened up with speed as she felt her face heated up when he came closer. Her eyes forced to meet his. "Oh.... Well what makes you think I'll let you have my permission when you; kidnapped me, probably will rape me, and just keeps me here? When do I get the fun?" she challenges with a sly smirk.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake smirked back at her, running his finger down her jaw. "Who said this wasn't going to be fun for you?" he whispered in her ear, his voice husky. "I am a greedy person, but I won't make you feel bad," he grinned.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 am
Akira chuckles slightly, having that teasing spark in her brown eyes. She reaches up and places her lips next to his ear, "Why not show me this little fun you have planned for me then?" she whispers with a small nibble at his ear.
Hey_there_hun

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces