Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] So glad I'm already dead (Maritess)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:16 am
NAME OF CLASS: BEEN FIGHTING BEARS ON THE MOUNTAIN.
PROFESSOR NAME Malcolm

General information: Malcolm had always been one of those professors who always seem to take things to the extremities; this training session was no exception. Held on a mountain that is located just 5 minutes' walk away from the school, there was also something about fighting bears...

~Image here, I guess~

The Course:
The Garowl Mountains, located just 5 minutes' walk away from the school. Yes, this mountain had always been there; don't question it.

Mechanics:

Phase 1
The climb up the mountain was a really tedious one; it was absolutely freezing, and the strong winds did not help your cause at all. Unless you actually liked the cold, walking to where the training session was supposed to be held was a test in itself...

Note: If your student is cold/frost/ice-based or is used to living is extreme cold, you may skip this phrase and move onto phrase 2! Just leo strut your way up!
Note 2: If your student is heat/fire-based or cold-blooded, you will use 1d8.
Note 3: Everyone else will use a 1d10!

1 : You were frozen on the spot, resembling a live ice sculpture, as you failed to beat the cold; that night, Malcolm would find you and carry you back to your room to thaw out. Shameeeee. Major fail!
2-5 : You almost got there, but unusually strong winds and what was probably an approaching snow storm nearer to the peak forced you to turn back. Fail!
6-10 : You made it! You're tired (and possibly grumpy) but you made it- Hey, where did your clothing go? If you are a boil, you lost either your shirt or your pants to the winds. If you are a ghoul, your clothing had been ripped up pretty badly by the winds. Pass! But at what cost?

Phrase 2
Despite your missing/ruined clothing, you had walked too far to back down. You are a man! A MAN. Or a woman... But you can't spell woman without a MAN. Nearing the ice cave, you could hear faint growling coming from inside as your challenger stepped forward... And give you the grumpiest look known to bear-kind. Hah, what a lousy, weak looking thing...

Note: Roll 2d6 to fight!
-> Subtract 6 if you are Y1, 4 if you are Y2 and 3 if you are Y3/beyond.
-> Example of damage: I am Y2 and I roll a 6. My damage is 6-4=2

< 0 : Bearel practically ravaged you, and you might had screamed loudly like a little ghoul in the process. Fail!
2 - 3 : You managed to land a weak hit, but Bearel managed to get the best of you before escaping back into the cave. Pass!
4 > : You managed to land a strong hit after summoning your inner man, sending Bearel flying back into the cave with tears streaming out of its eyes. I hope you're quite satisfied. Great pass!

Phrase 3
Before you could recover from your encounter with Bearel, you hear even a louder, but more feminine growl coming from within the cave. Soon enough, Bearel's mama stepped out of the cave and made a gesture at you with her tint fists of fury; come at her, bro. Funshine is ready for some fun-time...

< 1 : Funshine beats the crap out of you, and you couldn't even land a single hit. Shame... So. Much. Shame. Fail!
2 - 4 : You managed to land a weak hit, but Funshine managed to pretty much put lots of tiny fist-shaped bruises on you before collapsing into the snow. Pass!
5 > : You managed to land a strong hit after summoning your inner man, sending Funshine stumbling and face-planting into the snow. You feel a small, pitiable sense of pride. Great pass!

Final phrase
Just as you thought that your training was over, a series of angry-sounding clicking noises came from the direction of the cave. A second later, an adorably white and furry teddy walked out, picked the fallen Funshine up in its arms, and carrying it back into the cave. It then reemerged from the- OH JACK WHAT IS THAT EVEN?!

< 4 : TeddyWeddy probably beat you senseless and made you scream like a little ghoul while crying for mummy repeatedly. You also feel a sense of shame. Fail!
5-7 : You managed to land a weak hit, but TeddyWeddy had gotten several scratch marks across parts of your body; well, battle scars are cool, right? Even temporary ones? Pass!
8-9 : You managed to land a strong hit after summoning your inner man, causing TeddyWeddy to go back to its original, cute and harmless form. Great pass!

Optional finale
Having proved your worth and strength as a real MAN of MANLINESS, you were allowed into the cave, where a treasure chest was...

Note: This part is completely optional!
Note 2: Roll 1d10 to determine your prize!

1-2 : A pair of socks, decorated with images of Bearel, knitted by Funshine Mama bear herself. You're steal baby Bearel's socks? )8
3-4 : A giant bear suit. Hey, at least it's warm?
5-6 : A delicious pie with a filling that you like! How mysterious!
7-9 : A trophy with the words "I FOUGHT THE 3 BEARS AND LIVED" on it.
10 : A silver seed! Hurray! Please quote "Dragain" with your Minipet sn for your prize!

You stole from three minipets! I hope you feel fantastic about yourself!

Bonus Mechanics:
THIS IS THE WILDERNESS, TOUGH IT OUT. Oh yeah, these minipets are rather oversized, by the way, but still smaller (and cuter) than you... With baby Bearel being almost minipet-sized and papa TeddyWeddy being close to grizzly size!

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS RP WHEN...

You defeat Teddyweddy and drag your a** back to Amityville. Any less is failure because you are not a MAN.

Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:18 am
There was a part of Tess that will forever have a crush on a certain minipets teacher. Except it sadly did nothing for her when she attempted the course he set.  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:20 am
Phase 1

Tess once again tried to brave the winds. Except having wings acted as more like parachutes which sent her tumbling back to the start.

Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 am
Phase 1

When Tess got back up, she gave a cry of "I will get through this or I will undie trying!!!!" and was promptly thrown back by a powerful gust of wind.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 am
Phase 1

Determined to make it, the ghoul braced herself for what would be an agonizingly slow crawl up the mountain. Jagged rocks and frozen snow tore at her designer blouse (OAO) as she made her way up using her arms and wings to propel her up the sides.

Huni Pi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 am
Phase 2

Tess was cold and upset over her ruined clothing. Spotting a cave, all she wanted to do was rest. Unfortunately the creature living in it didn't realize she meant no harm and pretty much made it known to the ghoul what a hostile entity it was.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:34 am
Phase 1

The good thing about being an undead was that being out in the cold too often and too long meant they wouldn't get the common Cold. Oh wait, you don't really get the common Cold from being cold, that was just an old wife's tale that never really got out of circulation.

"Ugh, so glad I don't have circulation either because this weather would be enough to freeze my blood." The winged ghoul muttered to herself as she once again tried to climb up using her hands and wings. Unfortunately, even with a fresh change of clothes, a particularly strong gust knocked her loose and sent her head-over-entrails right back at the start. Frustrated and on the verge of tears, Tess decided she couldn't take this on alone and promptly brought out her skelephone.

Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 am
Phase 1

Who exactly did Tess call? Well given her rather limited phone book listing, I'll give you three guesses. The first two don't count as obviously she needed to pass this course on her own. Which leaves only one person. Specifically half a person. From the cold, snowy ground, Tess found a shadow looming over her.

Looking up, crimson eyes were granted the sight of lacy red underwear underneath pure white stockings, and a cocky jut of a ghoul's hips. At the very least, Legs had the foresight to wear stockings and furred, flat boots. Shivering on the lower half's instep were gloved hands holding a change of clothes. Quickly, Tess was once again dressed properly and warmly.

But when she moved to merge, Legs stepped back, shaking her hips in refusal. Let Legs show you how it's really done >D she'd carved using her wide heel into the snow.

Tess was about to warn her lower half when Legs began to streak up the mountain. In a fashion extremely similar during the field trip at the gauntlet. Not to be outdone, Tess steeled herself and chased after her lower pair. And while the wind battered and tore at Legs and Tess, they somehow managed to make it all the way to the cave.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:37 am
Phase 2

When they got to the cave, Legs realized her clothes were ruined. Sure her boots were still fine as they were made for this situation but her skirt! Her stockings! Ripped and running and altogether ruined by this wretched weather. Tess' own jacket suffered from tears and rips as well but she learned not to make that big of a deal especially when the Bearel came to assault them again.

Legs, being the closer target, took the brunt of the attack and retaliated with a hip-check, sending the Bearel retreating.

MY HOSIERY JUST RIPPED! I HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN YOU SO ******** OFF, YOU STUPID BEAR D< Legs scrawled angrily at the retreating figure of a bear.

Meanwhile, Tess was there. Staring at her lower half, slightly in disbelief and more than a little impressed. Tess would have turned tail at this point without someone else with her but here was Legs, her other half bravely dealing with the threat of the Bearel.

Huni Pi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:38 am
Phase 3

When both ghouls heard a growl from the cave, Tess froze, save for her wings that kept beating to keep her aloft. On the other hand er leg(?), Tess' other half only kicked at the snow, erasing her earlier angry tired to replace it with: Am I gonna have to choke a bear? GUESS I AM!!

Which she did manage. Somehow. Tess wasn't sure exactly of the mechanics and physics behind it because she turned away to cover her eyes. All the upper half of the manananggal saw was Funshine bear retreating back into the cave and a very angry Legs still stamping and kicking despite being on her a**.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:39 am
Final Phase

If Tess thought the first two bears were horrible, the sound of the third growl was down right vicious. But what came out wasn't a large, oversized TeddyWeddy, which reminded Tess of a certain demon ghoul, which made her less fearful and more capable of joining in the defense with Legs. Of course, not being built for such things, Tess and Legs fell victim to the slashes and pain but in the end they managed to fend off the final boss. And oh look! Tess actually passed the course! She couldn't wait to tell her boilfriend about this!

Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:43 am
Optional Finale

Tess would have gone back already but Legs pressed on, insistent that these temporary scars all over her ******** skin weren't proof enough. So she went into the cave and ran out after snatching something. Maritess quickly followed after the errant pair of appendages, glancing over her shoulder in wide-eyed wonder at how jacking tough her lower half was.

Merging together and properly resolving their conflicts would definitely be a good thing, degrading FEAR core aside.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items