User Image
Study
User Image
Receiving room
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 am
User Image

Kaljire the lost Prince Returns

Kaljire grinned enjoying the sight of his lovely wife in those very attractive leathers, he nodded and let her do what she needed to do. While she was gone he got dressed, black slacks and one of the white short sleeve tunics he brought with him from the palace. He messily braided his hair best he could to keep it out of his face and then stepped out of the cabin only to see Gypsy had finished her errands.

"That was quick," he walked down to the gang plank and offered her his hand, a black portal appeared in front of them. "Shall we?" when she took his hand he stepped through the portal, landing him directly into his tower, he would inform Lareth of his and Gypsy's arrival later.

Kal's tower looked very differently from when they left it, furniture was sparse, everything was completely neat. It was a soldier's bedroom, not a home. "When I came back I kind of wanted to start from scratch.....but your welcome to redecorate if it pleases you....." he lay his bag on his desk along with his sword.  

Artimis Niadd

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 am
Gypsy gave a shrug of one shoulder as she dropped her own pack next to his, "Maybe it would be better just to let Hal move through here instead...," she suggested with a small smile, knowing that she was right on this one.

Between the two of them now, the tower would only wind up more like a set of barracks than a home. Hal could at least make the place livable for the both of them.

She pulled her leathers from the pack and set them to one side, pulling her extra weapons next. She usually kept one set of daggers that matched her sword, but lately she'd been carrying whatever she could find so she had quite the mixture of blade types and styles. Once, having her blades all matching meant that one knew exactly who had killed with them. For her to have such a mix meant that she'd been serious about heading back out into the human world...

She didn't say anything about it though, not sure how to even start. Instead, she unpacked and put her leathers in the closet on the opposite side of his, vaguely wondering why they had such a huge closet now when they obviously didnt' need it.

She moved out of the closet and moved to the wall where her weapons used to be, now there was only the wall with nothing to show that a weapon had ever been there... She guessed they'd both made choices over the years...

She turned back to her weapons and moved to put them in an empty drawer of the dresser for the moment, her few keepsakes followed, then the bag itself was folded and put away. All of her things unpacked in five minutes...

Gypsy gave Kal a kiss on his cheek and moved in to look at the bathroom, grateful that that hadn't changed at all. After that, she leaned a shoulder against a doorway and waited to see what was next for them, suddenly finding herself a bit more unsure than before. After all, he'd started out wonderful in the beginning and slowly tried to make her change. How did she know that wouldn't happen this time? She didn't, it was as simple as that. She'd have to take it one day at a time and see what happened before she gave in completely.

For now, she simply watched him as he unpacked, wondering what they should do first...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 am
User Image

Kaljire the lost Prince Returns

Kaljire nodded, everything in this whole tower was barren and empty, it really could use a decorator's touch. Kal made a mental note to get a hold of Hal as soon as he had informed his brother of his return. He started to unpack his clothes, over time....the good traits changed with the bad ones. Kal was no longer a child, and like an adult he put away childish things. He gave up many of the pleasures of a prince for the discipline of a soldier.

Kal finished putting away his clothes and propped his sword up against the bed, the hilt rest in the worn mark in the wood of the bed showing that this is where he usually kept it. On his dresser lay a few trinkets, thinks he had collected over the years, but most prominent was a small framed oil painting of Gypsy. The canvas was worn as before it came to the frame he carried it with him when he was in the military.

He looked over at her as she leaned up against the doorway uncertainly, "It's good to be home....I bet my desk is piled with paper," he sighed, the idea of returning to work after so much time off was displeasing.....especially paperwork. "Well before I inspect the damage lets head to the castle kitchens....I am starving, portals always take whatever I ate right out of my stomach." he grinned and offered her his hand.  

Artimis Niadd

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 am
Gypsy tilted her head at him for a brief moment, then took his hand and let him lead her from the tower. She'd been hoping for... Well, time enough for such things after they'd spoken to Lareth...

She knew his brother would want to make sure that she was safe in the realm, though the locket Kal had given her pretty much guaranteed it.

She used his hand to gently pull him in for a brief kiss and met his eyes with a small smile, "Just in case I don't get a chance to do that later...," she let him know and found herself wanting to kiss him again.

Yes, she'd missed him. But she would have to get to know him all over again since he'd changed. So had she, though not in the ways he'd originally intended. She wished there was some way to incorporate her demonic half with her vampire half, so that she didn't have to worry about hurting anyone or going against her marriage vows. But she hadn't been able to find a way so suppressing most of it was the best she could do.

Still, part of her wished she was whole, all she could be. Especially standing with the man she loved right in front of her and looking too sinful for words to encompass...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 pm
The tower was now nothing more than a hollow wreck, everything inside of it destroyed. Gypsy had gone insane when she was told of Kaljire's torture and death at Goh's hands. Only Lareth had been able to contain her, to lock her inside of the tower until she either calmed down or weakened enough to be approachable.

She was now curled up in the wreck of the bed she'd shared with Kal, wearing nothing but a linen shift. Lareth had taken her weapons away from her so that she wouldn't do anything stupid, so she'd wrecked the bedframe with her bare hands. It now stood on two legs on one side and was broken in several places, leaving the mattress to lay at odd angles.

She knew she was getting weaker since she hadn't been able to feed or eat in a while. But she didn't care. She only had one thing on her mind: getting revenge for the death of the man she loved. Lareth had refused to let her go get that revenge, so she'd gone into a rage.

She was probably weak enough now that anyone could approach her without much fear. Her last act before laying in the bed was to take a shower and put on the shift. Now she simply laid there, too drained to even cry anymore, much less vent any more rage...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:38 pm
Lareth appeared outside of the window and peeked in through a crack.
He was right not to feed her and drag her along on this quest. She was still mourning.

"I will return soon Gypsy...if you are ready, I will release the spell on the tower and you can leave of your will, or come live at the castle. But until I return, I must put you in a slumber. You have grown too weak and I must say at the rate you are weakening, you will not be in any shape to do anything for a long time.

I must be off for a bit as the one who killed my brother and heir....your husband...has again taken from me and it is time he is taught a lesson in which he must understand, he does not come into my realm and touch anything. Demons are not his to toy with.

Do you have anything to say before I go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 pm
Gypsy raised her head to look at him over her shoulder, her crimson eyes showing that while she was weak, her rage still hadn't cooled much, "Kill him. Destroy him. That's what I want. Until that happens, sleep is probably best. Otherwise, I'd probably destroy everything in my path to get to him," she told him softly then laid her head back down.

He was right that she was weakening even more. He was also right that it was best for her to simply sleep. Otherwise she'd finish exhausting herself trying to get out of the tower at his current news.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:59 pm
Lareth saw that smoldering look of anger...and hatred for the one who took much from both of them, and he nodded.

He raised a hand and a black fog came from his fingertips and he blew it into the room through the small crack. It raced towards her and wrapped around her binding her and filling his senses.

At first it was hot, but then cooled and invisible hands dragged her down into the darkness of sleep.

"Sleep.....sleep 'sister'.....and dream of much better things."

Once he made sure he had put her to sleep and reinforced the spells on the tower, Lareth was gone. Gone to hunt for the both of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:02 pm
Gypsy slept on, dreaming of her time with Kaljire. She remembered laughter, playing around, sparring with him, fighting with him... Loving with him...

She remembered every moment of it and tears escaped her eyes as she slept.

Part of her knew that every moment she dreamed of was now gone, no more than memory. And part of her raged over that loss, howled and screamed over it inside her head.

Her heart wasn't just broken. It was shattered into millions of pieces.

The beautiful and deadly hybrid had only loved twice in her long life. The first had been long ago when she was still just a young vampire. She'd been tricked into killing him and it had torn her up for thousands of years. But the second had taught her how to love again, how to live again. And now that was taken from her and her soul protested the loss.

But she wasn't all rage and loss. Her demon half had raged over the loss and now accepted the need for a new mate, more pragmatic and instinctive than her vampiric half over it....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:24 pm
Lareth looked up at the tower and released all the wards he had on it, before he went up and inside the tower to awaken the hybrid.

Lareth stood in the destroyed bedroom and walked over to Gypsy. He placed a hand on her shoulder and released the sleep spell he had on her and whispered to her.

"Time to wake my friend. It is time to eat and live....."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:14 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy turned onto her back with a soft groan before opening her crimson eyes. But when she saw Lareth, it was all she could do not to start crying again. At least she didn't have the strength to hit him right now so she glared at him instead.

"Why did you wake me?" she asked, her whispered voice rough with both anger and pain, "He was here again," she added and closed her eyes again tightly.

But she didn't know that it was only her vampiric half protesting. As king, he was fully able to feel her demon's response and that it was more than ready to move past this, to move around again and seek another mate. So her protest was only half-hearted at best. No, her demon wanted to live again, not waste away and break her promise that she'd live for him, a promise given when she'd married him.

She really and truly needed something to live for, something to distract her from her grief and anger over her loss. At least her long-standing friendship with him allowed him the leeway to say things to her that would have gained others a crap-load of pain. And as her king, he could easily command her demon half, and the rest of her by default.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:21 pm
"I woke you as it is time to eat Gypsy. It has been far too long since you last fed and frankly, I want you healthy as I am sure Kal would want you to be up and moving some."

Lareth waved his hand as a pack appeared in his hand. A pack of dark blood.

"You may either feed from this and many other bags, or you may feed from me. I say to feed from me as I can help ease many of your physical pain. After that, you can still use me or use the pack and others I have."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy shook her head slightly, keeping her eyes closed for the moment, "I promised him I wouldn't feed from a demon again. He didn't want me to have to go through the addiction again and I agreed," she told him softly, the reminder of the promise sending a lance of pain through her heart all over again.

But she swallowed down the pain and spoke again, "I'll take the packs. It's slower that way, but probably better in the long run. You know what happens when I feed. I don't want Cynthia coming after me for it," she told him, her words were her usual humor though her voice was flat.

She knew he was right. She had to move and live again. But that didn't mean that she wanted to. So she'd at least go through the motions until she felt the desire to keep going. She'd give Lareth that much, at least, for now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:43 pm
Lareth nodded and with a snap a huge pile of packets appeared by the bed.

"I understand completely. The blood in these packs are not demon but I do hope they are adequate enough until I can find you something else."

At the mention of Cynthia he chuckled
"If you two did fight....I wonder who would win? And to make it interesting, you both should fight in pudding.....chocolate pudding."

He got a far away look as he seriously thought about it.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff