So tell me about your pet(s).
What do they look like? How many do
you have? What are their names?
What kind of animal are they?

Or if you don't have any, tell me about what
kind of pet that you want.

(I just really like animals haha)

I'll start...
I have seven cats. I'm a crazy cat lady.
They're Calvin, Clementine, Sophia,
Duke, Dolly, Leaf and Olive.
They're crazy mofo's. 8D

Okay, so , your turn
cat_blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 pm
I have a Golden Retriever. He's 12 in human years. I'm 15. We practically grew up together. emotion_yatta

In the future, I would like a Toy Poodle. My cousin has one and I'm extremely jealous of her. emotion_donotwant

Masquerade Sweets

Anxious Citizen

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 pm
Toy poodles are so cute! 4laugh
I used to think they were all just baby poodles
I didn't realize it was actually their size ~!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:42 pm
I have border collie, golden retriever, something or other mix named Toby aka My Bubba who is...5 human years?

And a Cherry Head Tortoise named Gary who is my Baby, he is going to be 7 next year!

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 pm
10 cats named Tesca, Hobbes, Oliver, Harlequin, Clawdia, Sophie, Hannah, Chubster, Lilly, and Francis. I had to put down one of my kittens yesterday. Her name was Biscuit.
I have 5 dogs named Addy (Half Sharpey half mastiff), Boatie (mut), Little Bit (mut), AJ (Papillion), and Bebe (Papillion).
My Step dad had Bebe, Boatie, Little Bit, and Tesca when we moved in and then my mom got Hobbes from the pound, Oliver was a street kitty, Harlequin from a friend, Clawdia & Sophie & Hannah from the same friend (They are Harlequin's sisters, and Clawdia had five kittens. (Chubster, Lilly, Francis, Biscuit, and the gray one. (She died a few nights after she was born.) Then Bebe had AJ and we got Addy from another friend.

So yeah I'm a crazy cat lady.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:27 pm
I have a doggy named Yuna but I nickname her Yunie, she is about almost 3 years old, black/white lab mix (not sure what she is mixed with) and she has one blue eye and one brown eye. >w<

Then I also have a guinea pig named Mama, she is really big and puffy and she is black/white. :3 I named her Mama because she had baby piggies and they all got adopted before her. >w<

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

vanilla_healer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 pm
i have a flat coated retriever and she is 4 years old biggrin she has black hair and some white hair with light brown eyes whee her name is Cinder and i love her so much! and my family has 3 chihuahuas. they are around 8 years old and older, different hair colors, 2 girls and 1 boy, different weight, and one of them will die soon. I also have a cat who is Midget because she is smaller than most cats and i dont know what she is but she is 8 years old and multicolors, i love her so much too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 am
I'm not a huge fan of dogs just because they're smelly >w< haha.
but i do love golden retrievers, they're so nice.

^^^ haha and yeah vanilla_healer my cat dolly is 2 years old and she's the size of a kitten too. we should've named her midget.

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 am
I have two beautiful pitbulls.
Diesel and Duke. They're 9 months old.

And I have a wonderful calico cat.
Genisis, she's 6 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:51 am
I have 3 cats and a dog.
My dog's name is Coal and he's a black lab.
My cat's names are Poppy, Whiskers and Ashley.
Whiskers is a black and white fluffy cat who likes to hunt.
Poppy and Ashley are indoor kitties. Poppy is black and white. And Ashley is just black..but super fluffy.  

BabyDucklingLove

Mewling Kitten

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 pm
I have a black lab mix named Wally. He's 8 years old. He's one of those dogs that doesn't smell bad at all, but that may be because he's more of an inside dog. But when he does go outside, he smells really good afterwards! He gets this really fresh scent to him. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 pm
I have one dog a 4 year old Pomeranian named Naruto,I love him to bits heart

User Image  

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm
I have two dogs, Elmo and Asakaze, a horse named Chericho, a cat named Fireball and a bunny named Muffin.

I love all my pets, but I'm going to gush about Elmo because he's sick and likely in the last stages of life. We've actually been going back and forth to several emergency vets, and have gotten two diagnosis's so far. He's a white Bichon Frise and I got him when I was 13, a week after my birthday, so it was 11 years ago this week that I was given him. He's white and poofy and loveable as can be. It's heartbreaking to see him so sick. He's my best pal and has been for so long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:57 pm
i have two cats and a dog.

first cat: Kira, she's a petite little tortis shell cat that's partcially blind in one eye, she only sees shadows on that side so if you come up to her fast and she turns and sees you she freaks out. her nicknames are Kira-cat, and Kitten

second cat: Siamon, he's a black american short hair with white paws, tummy, and a little half mustache too. he's hyper as hell and often times after about 11pm you can hear him making strange noises running up and down the stairs or into the sliding glass door. my nickname for him is Chibi-Kitty because his eyes are huge

dog: Avalance, she's a komondor (( picture for those who are curious)) and honestly thick as a pile of bricks but she's a sweetheart and perpetual child. and if she suddenly sticks her head between your legs it means she loves you  

StrayKit

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:27 pm
I have a Golden Retriever. she is 3 now I think.....  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff