Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Hello and welcome!!
~I'm teenage-robot. There's really no nickname for me, but if you come up with one lemme know!
~I've been on gaia since o7, and took myself a looooooong hiatus that I just recently came back from.
~Since that hiatus, pretty much everything has gone up in gold, and sadly, I have barely any.
~Also, since I've been back, (I came back mid-May 2012) I've felt insanely new all over again!
~I've never had a quest thread or asked for donators before, but I figured, why not?
~I've seen so many people get their wishes from their quest threads, and it's good to see so many Gaians helping others.
~One day, I hope to be able to give back like that. <3
~In my spare time I enjoy tekteking around the Dressing Room forum and playing Booty Grab.
~I'm shy, but I won't be mean to anyone.
~Please stick around and bump, chat, & share your quests with me! I love to hear about other people's progress!
~Feel free to donate and help this Gaian make her dreams come true. <3
~All gold counts, including tips! If you tip, I will put you in the donators section!
~Please don't feel like you need to donate, I'm not expecting anything! But it would be very appreciated!
<3

Currently questing: Petal Professor Hana and Blue Belle!

Current gold (updated every 50k): 400,000/1,000,000

Last Purchase: Copper Elven Circlet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Copper Elven Circlet [X]
Blue Belle
RabuRabu Purikura [X]
Mana Seed [X]
Petal Professor Hana heart
Petal Professor Hana
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets heart
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets
Djinn Baharat
heart

After I finish up my dream avi, I'll be hunting for my wishlist...or another avi, but the plan is for the wishlist!

My wishlist!
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Dice Bunny
Forsaken Templar
Divided Stars
Rainbow Jubilee
Grunny
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Tuxedo Trousers
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Imaginary Friend
Benny the Puppy
Nitemare Sash
Cecil
Ascended Demon
Custom Cut
Shepherdess de l'Agneau
Raven Noir
Picolitrosso's Urn
RabuRabu Purikura
Rosamund's Revenge 2nd Gen.
Sainte Ciel: Agape
Sainte Ciel: Storge

To see more of my quest progress, you can click below!

Click here for my Quest Thread!!

Thanks in advance to anyone that donates, or takes the time to read this!
Please stay and chat also!!
emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image User Image

Hello there~! Would you look at that... what a small world eh? emotion_yatta

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:08 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Hello there~! Would you look at that... what a small world eh? emotion_yatta

User ImageUser Image

Haha! What a coincidence! I'm glad to see you here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm
teenage-robot

Haha! What a coincidence! I'm glad to see you here!

User Image User Image

Hehehe, so am I. When I first saw your name, I said to myself, "Ain't that name familiar?" Then I saw your avi, and I know it's you razz

So, how's your quest coming?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:19 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Hehehe, so am I. When I first saw your name, I said to myself, "Ain't that name familiar?" Then I saw your avi, and I know it's you razz

So, how's your quest coming?

User ImageUser Image

Haha, sure is me! It's actually going quite well. Since I was out of town all week, there haven't been much developments cause all I did was reply to forum quotes and do the daily chance. Lol. But I have 400k, now just gotta get some padding so that when I buy PPH it won't break my bank. You know what I mean? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:50 am
teenage-robot

Haha, sure is me! It's actually going quite well. Since I was out of town all week, there haven't been much developments cause all I did was reply to forum quotes and do the daily chance. Lol. But I have 400k, now just gotta get some padding so that when I buy PPH it won't break my bank. You know what I mean? XD

User Image User Image

Wow, that's nice then. Well, since you're back now, I don't think it will be long before you finally get what you're questing. You seem to be like those people who earn money so easily :p
      And yes, I do know what you mean. After seeing all those money in your account, it kind of hurts to suddenly see 0-100 gold only sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 am
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Wow, that's nice then. Well, since you're back now, I don't think it will be long before you finally get what you're questing. You seem to be like those people who earn money so easily :p
      And yes, I do know what you mean. After seeing all those money in your account, it kind of hurts to suddenly see 0-100 gold only sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

Seriously, I hate that feeling. I just play booty grab all day when I'm bored to earn g's. Lol. I really don't earn super quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:07 pm
teenage-robot

Seriously, I hate that feeling. I just play booty grab all day when I'm bored to earn g's. Lol. I really don't earn super quickly.

User Image User Image

Haha, and there I thought I was the only one who's like that rofl
      Booty grab's my only way now of earning gold. I tried doing a bump shop, but I'm a failure, so I closed it. Art's not really my thing, and between bumping and art, my opportunity in the business world is nil sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:15 pm
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Haha, and there I thought I was the only one who's like that rofl
      Booty grab's my only way now of earning gold. I tried doing a bump shop, but I'm a failure, so I closed it. Art's not really my thing, and between bumping and art, my opportunity in the business world is nil sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

I've never even heard of a bump shop. What is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 am
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Well, assuming that you're not familiar with bumping, I'm going to start from the beginning sweatdrop

Whenever you post a thread, it appears at the top of the list on the first page. As time passes by and you don't post in it, it gets moved along down the line as newer threads are created or old threads being posted in. Bumping is the process of placing your thread on top of the list so that people who browse through the forum see the bumped thread first. You see, most of the time, you don't really know what to post in a thread, so people just place the word BUMP, hence the term "Bumping". People who bump, like me, sometimes put up shops where people who want their shops bumped hire people to do the bumping for them in exchange for gold. And we call those shops as bump shops.

Haha, I hope that helps sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Well, assuming that you're not familiar with bumping, I'm going to start from the beginning sweatdrop

Whenever you post a thread, it appears at the top of the list on the first page. As time passes by and you don't post in it, it gets moved along down the line as newer threads are created or old threads being posted in. Bumping is the process of placing your thread on top of the list so that people who browse through the forum see the bumped thread first. You see, most of the time, you don't really know what to post in a thread, so people just place the word BUMP, hence the term "Bumping". People who bump, like me, sometimes put up shops where people who want their shops bumped hire people to do the bumping for them in exchange for gold. And we call those shops as bump shops.

Haha, I hope that helps sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

I see. That's a brilliant idea. I need to bump for gold.... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:39 pm
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Hehe, well it is a good way of earning gold: you get paid and at the same time earn gold via posting. However, it could get pretty boring in the end, particularly when you've got around more than 1000 bumps to make. Booty grab is still the easiest (and most lucrative) way of earning gold here.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Hehe, well it is a good way of earning gold: you get paid and at the same time earn gold via posting. However, it could get pretty boring in the end, particularly when you've got around more than 1000 bumps to make. Booty grab is still the easiest (and most lucrative) way of earning gold here.

User ImageUser Image

Yeah, I feel you there. I do get bored bumping sometimes. Lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 am
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

So is booty grabbing, haha rofl Sometimes, you've just seen enough enkis and mermaids to last you a lifetime.
      *sigh*
      If only gold was raining down on us, then we wouldn't be like that sweatdrop How could others earn so much money on such a short time?!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

So is booty grabbing, haha rofl Sometimes, you've just seen enough enkis and mermaids to last you a lifetime.
      *sigh*
      If only gold was raining down on us, then we wouldn't be like that sweatdrop How could others earn so much money on such a short time?!

User ImageUser Image

Seriously, it's like magic. Those people gotta know someone.  
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff