Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
League of Legends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm
League of Legends(LoL) is this AMAZING computer game. LoL is a real-time strategy action video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows. Ive been playing for a while, and i would like to play with new people. i recomend this game, it is really awesome.
somethings about the game
Players are formed into 2 even teams of Champions, 3v3 or 5v5. As of 6 June 2012 (2012 -06-06)[update] there are 99 different champions from which to choose. Each player begins at opposing sides of a map in an area called the Spawning Pool, near what is called a Nexus. A match is won when either team's nexus is destroyed. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of Turrets placed along a path to each base referred to as a Lane. Along the way, each player gains levels from killing the opposing team's champions and Minions (NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters. Completing objectives rewards players with gold which is used to purchase items.

There are many champions to choose from, which makes the game really fun. You have a free categorys of champs, such as, Tank, Mage, Melee, Assassin, Ranged, Stealth, Pusher, Carry, Fighter, Support.

Of course champs cost money, but you earn money(IP) from playing games or matches. There is aslo RP(riot points) which you can earn by spending real life moeny into the game. and usually the more expensive the champ the better the champ is.

if you decide you want to play here is the link
My referral link----& http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4fe2963421592695335755
Please click this^

Prices for champs with IP
1350- lowest
3150- medium
6300- highest

Price ranges for RP
585- lowest
975- highest

For people who already play, im level 30(the highest level). my name is XxTraindlxX. add me and we can play when im on.
my main champs are Ezreal, Volibear, Renekton, Amumu.

people can also post stuff about the game here as well. i love talking about league.(good or bad)
and additional feedback about the game would be nice for the people who do not play yet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:14 pm
Or Referral to KiroMishima : P Jk jk he made the post so he should get the credit.

I'm still at a mere level 12 since I just started about two weeks ago.

I'm currently amazing with Ashe and Shaco. I am think of using Leaona, Ahri, or *ahem* DRAVEN!

I tried Volibear and he rocks but I'm not a fan of Renekton. He looks too silly : P. Plusfire Ezeral looks awesome  

KiroMishima
Crew

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 pm
ahri is one of the best ap in the game. she is amazing. lol im not a fan of draven, since i do have him and play with him sometimes...i just suck with him. renektons rune wars skin is so boss tho. pulsfire is wayyy to cool

i started playing shaco. he is an amazing jungle. my first game i went 15/9/16, but we lost cuz the team fed and then i started dying. i started 11/3/6. shaco doesnt even use smite, which helps  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 am
XD I got Ahri and she rocks. I stole so many kills with her Q skill.

O_o Geeze you just started using shaco and your better then me. People steal my shaco kills.  

KiroMishima
Crew

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:22 am
I play and have the exact same username as my gaia name. I'm only level 4ish. Not so good  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 pm
lol yea ahri is really good, and her ult is really good at picking up kills and excaping.
lol well i do have more experience in the game than you... but you did very well the game you played with me.

@ultimatemk, lol dont owrry, you will get good in no time. smile  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:42 am
: P I just got Draven and I probably will get better with him when the new patch fixes up all the lag in this weeks bust.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 pm
draven in so much fun.
this weeks bugs are really really bad. lee sin glitch is so annoying, and someone summoned 2 mr.tibers on me. sad  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items