Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 anyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 pm
looking for an RP partner that post at least one sentence and doesn't mind using real pictures in post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:42 pm
xlivinganightmarex
looking for an RP partner that post at least one sentence and doesn't mind using real pictures in post.

I'll do it (:  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:49 pm
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex

I'll do it (:

do you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:10 pm
xlivinganightmarex
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex

I'll do it (:

do you have any ideas?

It depends on like what kind of people are going to be in it. Like am I going to be a guy or a girl or what. I'll need to think about it, if you have any ideas, shoot.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex

I'll do it (:

do you have any ideas?

It depends on like what kind of people are going to be in it. Like am I going to be a guy or a girl or what. I'll need to think about it, if you have any ideas, shoot.

guy x girl

I have the basic ideas

student x teacher
dragon x phoenix
nerd x popular
best friends
werewolf x human
mutant x human
vampire x human
cowboy x harlot
ballet x skater

I also have ideas based off books/movies

sucker punch
the hunger games
supernatural
vampire diaries
redeeming love
alice in wonderland
beautiful creatures
the last song
nightmare on elm street
awkward

my story written ideas.....

Safe and Sound
_______ and _______ just survived two months in a hell hole. A house full of their darkest fears. Out of the group of them that went in, only four made it out alive. Only four were saved. Now, Justin and Chris are living with each other in Chris' small apartment trying to get over the horrible things that happened in that house. They are trying so hard to recover.......but they are still haunted by those dark memories. Will they be okay? Will there affection for each other be enough to help them recover?

Long lost child

The music was bumpin' the beats were amazing and love was in the air. ___ was in love with his girlfriend Tabitha. They thought things would last forever. They had been child hood friends and dated all throughout elementary, middle and most of high school. ______ thought it was true love so they made love when he was only sixteen. They had done it multiple times, but this time was different. He didn't use protection. He thought everything would be okay and everything was, for a while. A few weeks later, Tabitha had stopped talking to him. She hadn't associated with him at all then a month later she moved across the world.

What ______. Didn't know is that Tabitha had gotten pregnant with his child and didn't tell him. She kept the beautiful girl and named her Riley. Riley had eyes as green as ever just like her mother and beautiful curly hair since she was mixed. _____ went on to become a famous actor and Tabitha moved back to the states away from her family for a while to take care of Riley's grandfather. What Tabitha didn't know is that _____ had moved to California as well. She had seen all his movies and such but she never tried to talk to him after that last time.

Present

A few years after moving back to the states, three weeks before Riley turned 16, Tabitha died of cancer. Riley was heart broken but she decided to stay in the states to care for her grandfather. A few days after her sixteenth birthday, Riley found some papers. It was her birth certificate. Riley had never known her father or heard of him but now she knew who he was. He was the famous play boy actor that everyone wanted! Riley decided that she wanted to meet her father so she gathered her papers and everything she needed to state as proof and went to _________ home. What will happen when _______ sees Riley. Will he think she is telling the truth, or will he push her away?

Eyes Open

______ was a normal child until she turned 16 and her parents were murdered in front of her then something ticked. She went insane and was taken to an asylum. Now, five years later she is out. Her best friend ________ has been there for her through the entire thing. He was with her through thick and thin and now he is beginning to have feelings for her. Will he pursue these feelings or will he give up on her like everyone else has done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 pm
xlivinganightmarex
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex

I'll do it (:

do you have any ideas?

guy x girl

I have the basic ideas

student x teacher
dragon x phoenix
nerd x popular
best friends
werewolf x human
mutant x human
vampire x human
cowboy x harlot
ballet x skater

sucker punch
the hunger games
supernatural
vampire diaries
redeeming love
alice in wonderland
beautiful creatures
the last song
nightmare on elm street
awkward

Safe and Sound
_______ and _______ just survived two months in a hell hole. A house full of their darkest fears. Out of the group of them that went in, only four made it out alive. Only four were saved. Now, Justin and Chris are living with each other in Chris' small apartment trying to get over the horrible things that happened in that house. They are trying so hard to recover.......but they are still haunted by those dark memories. Will they be okay? Will there affection for each other be enough to help them recover?

Long lost child

The music was bumpin' the beats were amazing and love was in the air. ___ was in love with his girlfriend Tabitha. They thought things would last forever. They had been child hood friends and dated all throughout elementary, middle and most of high school. ______ thought it was true love so they made love when he was only sixteen. They had done it multiple times, but this time was different. He didn't use protection. He thought everything would be okay and everything was, for a while. A few weeks later, Tabitha had stopped talking to him. She hadn't associated with him at all then a month later she moved across the world.

What ______. Didn't know is that Tabitha had gotten pregnant with his child and didn't tell him. She kept the beautiful girl and named her Riley. Riley had eyes as green as ever just like her mother and beautiful curly hair since she was mixed. _____ went on to become a famous actor and Tabitha moved back to the states away from her family for a while to take care of Riley's grandfather. What Tabitha didn't know is that _____ had moved to California as well. She had seen all his movies and such but she never tried to talk to him after that last time.

Present

A few years after moving back to the states, three weeks before Riley turned 16, Tabitha died of cancer. Riley was heart broken but she decided to stay in the states to care for her grandfather. A few days after her sixteenth birthday, Riley found some papers. It was her birth certificate. Riley had never known her father or heard of him but now she knew who he was. He was the famous play boy actor that everyone wanted! Riley decided that she wanted to meet her father so she gathered her papers and everything she needed to state as proof and went to _________ home. What will happen when _______ sees Riley. Will he think she is telling the truth, or will he push her away?

Eyes Open

______ was a normal child until she turned 16 and her parents were murdered in front of her then something ticked. She went insane and was taken to an asylum. Now, five years later she is out. Her best friend ________ has been there for her through the entire thing. He was with her through thick and thin and now he is beginning to have feelings for her. Will he pursue these feelings or will he give up on her like everyone else has done.

I really like the Safe and Sound or Eyes Open one. They sound really interesting. I know that it sounds weird that I would say this but I like it when there is less to work with on RPs because then you can get more creative with them.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:23 pm
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex
TintedSoulBreaker
xlivinganightmarex

I'll do it (:

do you have any ideas?

guy x girl

I have the basic ideas

student x teacher
dragon x phoenix
nerd x popular
best friends
werewolf x human
mutant x human
vampire x human
cowboy x harlot
ballet x skater

sucker punch
the hunger games
supernatural
vampire diaries
redeeming love
alice in wonderland
beautiful creatures
the last song
nightmare on elm street
awkward

Safe and Sound

Long lost child

Present

Eyes Open

I really like the Safe and Sound or Eyes Open one. They sound really interesting. I know that it sounds weird that I would say this but I like it when there is less to work with on RPs because then you can get more creative with them.

okay we can do they eyes open one. Do you have any problems playing the guy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 pm
xlivinganightmarex

Eyes Open

No problems at all smile And you want real pictures, so I will do a quick search for a REAL picture of a guy to be my character and then I will post it along with name and such information.  

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Silence Whimpers

Fuzzy Pup

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:15 pm
xlivinganightmarex

User Image
Name: Celso Armada
Weight: 180
Height: 6"6
Skin colour: Tan
Blood type: +O
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Green
Build: Tall, lean, somewhat muscular
Personality: Quiet unless you get to know him, sincere and keeps promises, and always honest.
Dislikes: Insects, People that hurt his friends or family, Pizza
Orientation: Straight
Bio:When Celso and _____ were in highschool, they got closer than they ever had in middle school and by now, he was attached to her like she was the sister he always wanted. One day, _____'s parents were murdered before her eyes, and he only found out about it when he was told he could visit her at an asylum after a few days of her missing from school. He was in disbelief until he saw her. His heart broke into two for her and his compassion and fondness slowly grew.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games