Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yaoi search! ;w; Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm
Will anyone do a yaoi with me? c:
Im semi-lit to literate and i prefer uke!!

Im so bored ;-; save me!! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 pm
I will totally do an RP with you~ I am such a Seme character!
yum_strawberry

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 pm
Candice Cakes
I will totally do an RP with you~ I am such a Seme character!
yum_strawberry

Yay! Thank you so much!
Do you have any idea's for a plot hun? o;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:37 pm
lSugarDosel

Well I was thinking of one of the pairings in Heaven's Love. Its either overprotective older brother paired with the younger and dependent brother, the best friends one quiet and the other outgoing and the love secret, or the childhood friends who won't admit they like each other until they are pushed together.
yum_strawberry

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 pm
Candice Cakes
lSugarDosel

Well I was thinking of one of the pairings in Heaven's Love. Its either overprotective older brother paired with the younger and dependent brother, the best friends one quiet and the other outgoing and the love secret, or the childhood friends who won't admit they like each other until they are pushed together.
yum_strawberry

Why don't we do the older brother x younger brother? :3
I assume you'd be the older and I the younger lol.
Why don't we just do it right here in this thread since no one else posted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 pm
lSugarDosel

Sure sounds good~ So you wanna post the first profile? Just to set the mood of the whole thing?
yum_strawberry

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 pm
Candice Cakes
Sure :3

User Image

Name: Misaki Takahashi
Personality: The type who would rather not get in anyone's way than to interfere, Misaki is a hardworking individual who has found himself stuck under the care of his older brother.
He struggles to stand on his own two feet at times, but because Misaki is such a positive individual he can find a way to see the bright side of things.
His reluctant nature makes it hard for him to accept things as they are.
He's shy and attentive to everything, if a bit dense, and has a childish nature but he can be serious at times.
Bio: Misaki's parents died when he was 8 while rushing home one night on a rainy day, leaving his brother to take care of him.
Misaki blames himself for his parent's death and from that day on he tries to never allow his own selfishness to affect other people.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 pm
lSugarDosel
((your first post))

N a m e: Hiren Takahashi
A g e: 21
P e r s o n a l i t y: Hiren is the over protective type, he has been ever since his parents death. He doesn't let his little brother have much privacy and his the hot headed nosy type. He will NEVER take no for an answer, he is stubborn and hard headed. Though he is private about himself and can keep secrets even is no one is allowed to keep secrets from him, Hiren does have a bit of a sweet side but only his little brother had seen that part of him. The rest of the world saw him as being a total annoying and pushy a**.
B i o: Their parents died when Hiren was 12 and since then he took care of his little brother Misaki and he put all of his pain into taking care of his little brother. He eventually became very over protective of his little brother and often would control his life. Though it got harder has he left school, he had always worked to take care of his little brother and now that he was out of high school he is also trying to balance college with everything else. But..Hiren's over protective nature may be hiding more then just worry...

User Image

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 am
Candice Cakes
Sorry it took so long D; busssy

User ImageoxoxoxoxUser ImageoxoxoxoxUser Image

User Image

ɱ ɩ ʂ ɑ ӄ ɩ oxҬ ɑ ӄ ɑ ɦ ɑ ʂ ɦ ɩ ❁ ❁ ❁

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before

╒════════════════════════════

xx Misaki was sound asleep in bed, the sun barley creeping up in the sky. He was having another bad dream about his parents, it had been nine years already since they had passed away.
He could see himself calling his mother on the phone telling her to hurry home in the heavy rain and wind. They had thought something was wrong and sped down the freeway, trying to make it to him.
The car swiveled back and forth til...RIIIIIIIING, Misaki's stupid alarm went off. It was a Monday, the worst out of everyday in the week, and for some reason he never really got any sleep on Mondays. Even worse then that, he knew Hiren hated Mondays.
Pulling the blankets off of himself he threw on a t-shirt then looked over at the clock, it was 6 am, what a perfect time to get up for school. His hair was a tangled up mess but he decided just to fix it with his hands, it always seemed to work. Last but not least he pulled on a pair of black jeans and shoes,it never took him very long to get ready. He grabbed his back pack and was ready to go.

Misaki went down stairs trying not to make much noise, only to make sure Hiren did not wake up. He fixed himself a bowel of cereal and sat down at the table, pulling out a notebook from his back pack and re-reading some old notes.

════════════════════════════╛
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:39 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃

Hiren laid in his bed by six, he slept down stairs since he got home late and his door was open as always to let his little brother in if he needed too. Though it was 6 he hadn't actually been asleep, on the counter was a cutely wrapped bento lunch for Misaki, he had gotten up at five to make it for him and it took him till now to have gotten the dishes done after making it.

One blue eye was open as he stared at his door and at his brother in the dinning room, he smiled lightly as he watched him. Though he was always worried when his brother wasn't by his side, he was always happier to see him. Hiren sighed lightly as he pulled the blanket more over his face to better hide from the light coming from the other room.And from his window.

He kept his blue eyes on his little brother with a light blush, lately his feelings for him had become a bit more...intense. He gave up on sleeping and he sat up stretching and walking out of his bedroom shirtless as usual, "Morning." he said in his sluggish and pissy way as he sat down at the table with his own bowl of cereal.
]

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:30 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki continued to eat and study his notes, he kept the spoon in his mouth as his eyes read over each page.
Over on the kitchen counter was his lunch that Hiren usually made him everyday, damn Hiren did a lot for him. Make him lunch, dinner, his laundry,Hiren even helped him with his homework sometimes.
It felt nice that Misaki could depend on someone, but it felt like Hiren did a little to much lately and barley having enough time for himself.

He choked on a piece of cereal when he heard Hiren suddenly...shirtless...just like every morning. A light shade of pink raced to his cheeks, "D-don't you know how to put on a shirt." He mumbled and closed the notebook.
He couldn't stand seeing him without a shirt on every morning! And now his eyes couldn't help but look over his body. It was well built, strong...''WAIT, what am I thinking! He's my brother for god's sake!" He though to himself, the blush on Misaki's face darkened.
Hiren looked in a shitty mood as usual but Misaki had gotten used to it, in fact it was something he now loved about Hiren. The cereal in his bowel had gotten soggy and he pushed it to the side, no longer having an apatite for it.
He sat back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest then yawned.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:16 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren smiled at his little brother a bit and he finished his cereal. "Why should I?" he said in his sarcastic way as he leaned back in his chair. The older male sighed before he got up and took both the bowls to the sink and he began to do even more dishes. He enjoyed doing things for his little brother, he looked to him for a while and he sighed lovingly. He blushed afterwards and covered his mouth as he finished the dished."You'll be late if you walk now. I'll drive you." he said as he grabbed his car keys.

Hiren tossed on a shirt and he gestured for Misaki to come with him as he opened the door. In truth he wasn't going to be late but he just liked to drive Misaki to school and make sure he was all his for at least a while longer in the mornings.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:46 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki glared at his brother, ohhh he just pissed him off sometimes. He didn't even answer, not knowing what to say for the most part.
Didn't Hiren know he was old enough to wash his own bowel? Seeing him go through all the trouble just made Misaki feel bad, but most of the time his brother insisted. So he didn't bother trying to take care of it.
"Late? But it's still only 6:30..." He said quietly, but didn't feel like arguing with his elder. This was just one of the examples of Hiren being to protective, not even letting him walk to school like he usually did. Jeez this was going to be a long drive.

Misaki grabbed his lunch off of the counter and followed Hiren out the door to the car. He got in the front seat and pulled the seat belt over himself, sitting with his hands in his lap. "I wish I could drive, I mean im old enough to! That way you wouldn't have to go through so much trouble." He said, looking out the window and waiting to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:03 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren climbed into the front seat and he stared the car ignoring his little brother's comment. "Did you make sure all your school work was done?" he asked him as he began to pull away from the house. He made the turn and started heading for the school. He did keep an eye on his little brother though when ever they had to stop at a stop sign and such.

He thought of what he needed to do at work or if Monday was school..he believed he did have classes in his film school and he let out a frustrated groan. "I forgot that project for tomorrow..." he mutter3ed more to himself.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki nodded as he kept his eyes out the window, staring at the other kids who were actually walking to school and not be driven by their older brother like a 10 year old.
The amazing thing about Misaki was that he was an A student, being the top of all his classes. Hiren helped out a lot with that though. Still tired, his eyes started to close on him, making him a little tipsy as well. When the car turned he collapsed into Hiren, his head resting on his shoulder.
His eyes fluttered open and he realized what he was doing, quickly sitting back up in his seat and looked down at his hands, fiddling with his fingers. A light blush crossed his cheeks, "Why do I find that so odd...he's just my brother..." Misaki thought to himself.

Finally they arrived at the school. Taking in a deep breath and looking over at Hiren, "Will you be picking me up as well?" He asked holding onto one of the backpack's straps. It wasn't like he would mind being picked up, he just wanted to make sure.
A small piece of hair fell out of place and fell over his eyes, he blew it out of the way and smiled slightly.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff