Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
trapped with a monster Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 pm
alex and __ were dating for years. they swore that when they graduated they would get married. then alex disappeared..

2 months later __ was walking home when she was cornered by a man and was almost raped, when alex saved her.

he takes her and the rapist to a cabin deep in the mountains. when she awakes she is terrified to find out alex is now a vampire. now she is so scared of him she cowers away from him and if he touches her she faints. can he find a way to make her love him again?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:57 pm
Dante Kazahana
alex and __ were dating for years. they swore that when they graduated they would get married. then alex disappeared..

2 months later __ was walking home when she was cornered by a man and was almost raped, when alex saved her.

he takes her and the rapist to a cabin deep in the mountains. when she awakes she is terrified to find out alex is now a vampire. now she is so scared of him she cowers away from him and if he touches her she faints. can he find a way to make her love him again?
Yay! May I have the spot please, Danteeeeeee?? x3  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 pm
sure i'll put up the profile info. BTW like ur avatar

Name alex hale
Age 21
http://glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:34 pm
Dante Kazahana

Name alex hale
Age 21
http://glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg

The link doesn't work. smile  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:56 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana

Name alex hale
Age 21
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg

ok now try the link on this post  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:04 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana

Name alex hale
Age 21
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg

ok now try the link on this post

Cute! I'll post mine in a few secs...  

birth control faces

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
Name: Violet Dufont
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm
perfect i'll start.

alex sat next to violet's bed in the cabin. a cold blizzard was blowing outside. the rapist was in the next room, in critical condition.

alex smiled as he watched her. he stayed away for 2 months to make sure he didn't hurt her. now being with her filled him with joy and fear of how she would react.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 pm
Dante Kazahana
perfect i'll start.

alex sat next to violet's bed in the cabin. a cold blizzard was blowing outside. the rapist was in the next room, in critical condition.

alex smiled as he watched her. he stayed away for 2 months to make sure he didn't hurt her. now being with her filled him with joy and fear of how she would react.
Violet's eyes slowly fluttered to life. She looked around the room dazed. "Where am I?..." She asked. She saw somebody out of the corner of her eye, so she turned to see Alex there. Violet screamed her head off in fear. "Get away you monster! Your not Alex! Go away!" Sw sceeamed as she crawled out of the bed and fell on the ground, then cowered in the corner ignoring the pain in her arm from landing on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he was surprised and hurt, "Vi, it's me Alex. i'm not a monster."

He stood up and walked over to kneel by her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he was surprised and hurt, "Vi, it's me Alex. i'm not a monster."

He stood up and walked over to kneel by her.

Violet cried in terror. "Get the hell away you monster! Prove it! Prove to me your Alex. Alex was not you... He was human... And caring... And he would never hurt somebody even if they tried to hurt me! God I miss him..." She began Tory harder as she felt so run down and hurt about Alex missing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:18 pm
"Vi, i care about you more than anything. i was scared and tried to protect you. Please stop crying..." He said as he touched her cheek.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 pm
Dante Kazahana
"Vi, i care about you more than anything. i was scared and tried to protect you. Please stop crying..." He said as he touched her cheek.
Violet gasped when h touched her face, fury and fear flossed into her before she passes out on the floor.  

birth control faces

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana
Violet gasped when h touched her face, fury and fear flossed into her before she passes out on the floor.

he caught her before she hit the floor. he gently picked her up and laid her on the bed again. the look that was in her eyes was fresh in his mind and it killed him.

he sat away from her to calm.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces