Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My unique self. (needs boy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 pm
This is about a young girl who doesn't go to school or go out much because of this: she looks different. She has pink hair and one red eye and one green eye. But dont think she made herself look that way. He was Born like it. And she was never able to find her parents due to the fact that she was raised in an orphanage, where her "siblings" would secretly abuse her. She snuck out one night and never returned. She got her own job and lived on the streets for a while, slowly buying things to make her comfertable as Se lived in the shadows. But one day a boy her age met her and talked to her like a normal person. He offered her a place to stay and she falls for him, but the question is, will he fall for her?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
Name: Violet Duffont
Sexuality: Staight
Bio: The story up there ^  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
Name: Michael Hayes
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Michael was found in the street at the age of 8. He was taken in by a nice couple of were about to adopt anyway. So from then on he lived a normal happy life. Until he found Violet and started talking to her. Once he found out she didn't have a home he offered her a place to stay thinking of how he felt being on the steet when he was little.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
User Image
Name: Michael Hayes
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Michael was found in the street at the age of 8. He was taken in by a nice couple of were about to adopt anyway. So from then on he lived a normal happy life. Until he found Violet and started talking to her. Once he found out she didn't have a home he offered her a place to stay thinking of how he felt being on the steet when he was little.
Great! You are accepted. So, you or me start? smile  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

You please  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:17 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

You please

Okay!
Violet stretched as she woke up, a big smile formed on her face as she got up in her fuzzy Jammies. She walked lazily to the kitchen and started to cook uo some omelots.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

(Um is it the day after or has it been a while?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

(Um is it the day after or has it been a while?)

(well judging by your characters bio, it's been a while since She moved in. smile  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

(I don't see what you mean but whatever)
Michael slowly arose from his bed and stretched a bit as he stood up and walked to the living room seeing Violet cooking as he made his way there  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:41 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

(I don't see what you mean but whatever)
Michael slowly arose from his bed and stretched a bit as he stood up and walked to the living room seeing Violet cooking as he made his way there
Violet smiled and turned to Micheal. "Morning sleepy head." She said just as she was serving up his plate. She gave him a glass of orange juice and coffee to go with it as She sipped some tea with hers. "Do you like it? I have been practicing." She said with a wink as she bit into it. "Mmm!"  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael looked at Violet "Good morning" He said with a smile then as he bit into the omelet he smiled again "It's great thanks" He said as he took a drink of the juice and continued to eat  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael looked at Violet "Good morning" He said with a smile then as he bit into the omelet he smiled again "It's great thanks" He said as he took a drink of the juice and continued to eat
Violet smiled. "Glad you like it." She said as she sipped her tea then ate
More bites. "So, what's the plan for today? I'm off of work. I was thinking maybe the park or the bookstore or something. What do you think?" She asked as she examined the handsome face she loved.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael smiled and thought for a moment "Um I guess we could go to the park" he said with a smile as he finished eating the omelet then took the dishes to the sink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael smiled and thought for a moment "Um I guess we could go to the park" he said with a smile as he finished eating the omelet then took the dishes to the sink
Violet smiled and nodded. "Let me go get ready." She said as she rushed to change into her pink summer dress and summer hat with matching wedges. She put her hair in a bun and put on some eyeliner, making her look very mature yet cute for her age. "Ready, buddy?" She asked with a cute smile.
(going to sleep, g'night!)  

birth control faces

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas