Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Harlowe's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

‘I can do this…’

With that thought Richard walked into Professor Harlowe’s office at the voice telling him he could enter. There was nothing for him to be nervous about. That’s just want he had to keep telling himself. “Hello Professor,” He greeted figuring if he started with something simple he could work into what he was there for. It was as if to say his hello went well so why wouldn’t anything else? Of course it would be rather hard to screw up a simple greeting versus asking to run a club.

“There is…” Richard answered his head’s question vaguely. ‘Just spit it out...’ He told himself before approaching her desk. “I was wondering if you’d sign off on me starting a club for astronomy.” He asked. “I’ve been thinking about it for a couple years now and I think it would be good for a lot of reasons.” Falling silent Richard was beginning to think he was rambling. Did Professor Harlowe really need to know all that? Probably not but now she at least knew how serious he was about it. Even with his nerves about running it.

With : Professor Harlowe

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOffice
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRichard
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxInterested
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢нxxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиgxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αмxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata blinked at Richard. It took her probably longer than it should have for his words to register, mostly because this sort of thing was very much unprecedented, at least for her. She didn't think she'd ever had a student approach her about starting any sort of club. When she finally realized she'd been staring at him like she was insane, or perhaps like she thought he was, she gave herself a slight shake. "I'm sorry, Mr. Devereux. You caught me off guard. I think this is the first time a student has come to me with something other than trouble." She wasn't counting her meetings with students regarding their exam grades and career prospects, largely because those tended to be scheduled ahead of time. They weren't exactly a spur of the moment, unexpected thing. Besides, if they happened fifth year, it was usually closer to exam time. Normally she waited until sixth, when the students had their grades and lessons sorted out and knew their options.

spaceAn astronomy club, though? Interesting. Not that she minded in the slightest, but astronomy wasn't exactly one of the more popular courses. She smiled, eyes narrowing playfully.
                                                          "I trust that this isn't just an excuse for you and your mates to stay up late and have permission to break curfew?" she asked, only partially teasing. Even if that were the case, she honestly wouldn't mind, so long as they could at least pretend to look like they were on task when she popped in for a visit. "I think it's a nice idea, and I'm certainly not opposed to it. If you'd like to run your reasons by me anyway, I'd be fine with that." She chuckled slightly. "I get the feeling you prepared ahead of time. Wouldn't want you to think all the prep went to waste." In her mind, any additional clubs were good ones. Additional clubs that were not combat-centric (thank you dueling club and sword club) were even better. Educational ones were a plus.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          xxxxxxѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          xxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard was beginning to wish he could read minds. Then again maybe he didn’t. She was staring at him which made him wonder if she was processing what he had said. Sure enough he had simply caught her off guard. Luckily he wasn’t coming to her with trouble like she said. “That’s alright Professor.” He replied grateful that he could bring her at least some good news. As she mauled over his proposal for an astronomy club, he prayed her reaction was a good one. Luckily it was.

“No, Professor.” Richard said shaking his head. He certainly wasn’t trying to break curfew. “I tried to come prepared.” He replied with the tiniest of smiles. She had said she wasn’t opposed. “I’ve always had an interest in astronomy and I’m sure others do to.” Richard started off. “I’ve noticed there aren’t a lot of clubs that are considered academic, and I feel like astronomy is one of those classes that go underappreciated. So, I thought why not start a club where those who enjoy the subject enjoy it with others who feel the same. We can talk about things outside what the class covers. It can be used for homework and studying. Plus it can also be a place where those who struggle with it can get extra help from others. Kind of like a study group of sorts.” By the time Richard was done he’d explained everything that he’d outlined on the form.

"So, do I have your approval?" He asked rather hopeful. How could she say no to what he was proposing? He doubted he gave any reason not to.

With : Professor Harlowe

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

Professor Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces